American Muscle Show! Who's going? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-09-2014, 12:39 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
American Muscle Show! Who's going?

Just purchased my pass for the 6th annual American Muscle Mustang Show!
Who else has registered/is going to register? It will be my first one I'm attending and I'm really excited for it it looks awesome.
If you didn't know about it, go on Americanmuscle.com and check it out. $25 ($23.50 with forum discount ) yes I'm cheap enough to use the code to save $1.50.
Has anyone gone before, or have anything to share about it? It looks great and can't wait to check out all the product vendors and get my baby signed by Vaughn!!
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2014, 01:00 PM   #2
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
Just purchased my pass for the 6th annual American Muscle Mustang Show!
Who else has registered/is going to register? It will be my first one I'm attending and I'm really excited for it it looks awesome.
If you didn't know about it, go on Americanmuscle.com and check it out. $25 ($23.50 with forum discount ) yes I'm cheap enough to use the code to save $1.50.
Has anyone gone before, or have anything to share about it? It looks great and can't wait to check out all the product vendors and get my baby signed by Vaughn!!
Awesome! I'm glad to hear you'll be making it out to our show this year. I'm very excited for this year. It's going to be great!

We'll see you in August!

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 01:03 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
I wish I could go, but I have things planned. Hopefully next year.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2014, 01:16 PM   #4
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
If I can postpone some cancer treatments

Me and Mario will be there.
I have a follow up August 4th. and I'm hoping I can postpone my treatments until after August 23rd.

The last time I went I was astounded at the size and quality of this Mustang show. It will probably be much better being at the Maple Grove Drag strip.

I took my best friend "MARIO CORGI" and had a great time. It was well worth the thousand mile (ONE WAY) drive up to get there.

Ronnie and Mario on the road.
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 01:19 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
Me and Mario will be there.
I have a follow up August 4th. and I'm hoping I can postpone my treatments until after August 23rd.

The last time I went I was astounded at the size and quality of this Mustang show. It will probably be much better being at the Maple Grove Drag strip.

I took my best friend "MARIO CORGI" and had a great time. It was well worth the thousand mile (ONE WAY) drive up to get there.

Ronnie and Mario on the road.
I saw your pic's from last year! That is one cute Corgi. I hope your treatments go well and you are able to attend! I looked at a bunch of pictures and videos from last year and it looks insane, literally thousands of mustangs, vendors, prizes, etc. And the drag strip is open after!
Old 07-09-2014, 01:51 PM   #6
Registered Member

Regular

Region: California
Theres nothing that would make me want to live back east again....except for this. Im sure this will be a very cool show.
Socal Stangman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 02:28 PM   #7
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

David

If you can make it from Alabama , I'm telling you that you will have a great time. This is only Mustangs and not any other cars. At least that is how it was in 2012 when I went. I'll be on pins and needles to see if I get to go or not.
Ronnie
Old 07-09-2014, 08:56 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
I'm in as well. Only about a 4 hour drive for me so it won't be bad. Haven't gone to this one before but it looks like fun.

2008 Roush 427R
2014 V6 Prem
rmb427r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 01:47 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Where is it

Sent from my HTC One using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 07-10-2014, 07:26 AM   #10
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Pensylvaia

Go to the American Muscle web-site to register and get the information. American Muscle is one of the forum "VENDORS" if you can't find it Just look at the control bar on the upper portion of the forum.
Ronnie
Old 07-16-2014, 12:46 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
What's the day like? I'm driving up to New Jersey for a concert on the night of the 16th. I could detour to this show as a first time mustang owner.

When does it typically start and end? Should I register or just come as a spectator since I probably won't be able to stay the entire day given my evening plans.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 12:50 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Coming as a spectator is free! Starts at 11 and ends at 530, but you can leave whenever. Many vendors come, THOUSANDS of mustangs come, and there are cool events like a dyno competition and the chance to meet people like VG jr. and Chip Foose I believe. It will be my first time coming, but go on americanmuscle.com for more info. !
Old 08-16-2014, 10:01 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Wish I saw this sooner! I would have gone knowing spectators are free. Lol

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang