NEW MODS! BIG Changes - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-28-2014, 08:44 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangs View Post
Yes you are correct. But if you want a grille besides the saleen you will need a grille surround but that's it. All the screws and pins from my v6 were used to put the new gt one on.
I will be going with the Saleen or Roush... not sure which yet.
Ford Racing Mustang BOSS/CS Style Lower Front Fascia w/ Foglights BR3Z-15200-AA (10-12 GT) - Free Shipping
This is the valance/foglight kit you ordered, correct? Did you need to get anything additional for it? Wiring harnesses, etc.? I do not have fog lights on my v6 so I wanted to be sure.
Thanks again for everything, it was awesome having all this info in 1 place, I finally was able to price this out and it does not seem bad at all.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Yes you are correct. But if you want a grille besides the saleen you will need a grille surround but that's it. All the screws and pins from my v6 were used to put the new gt one on.
Ford Racing Mustang BOSS/CS Style Lower Front Fascia w/ Foglights BR3Z-15200-AA (10-12 GT) - Free Shipping
This is the valance/foglight kit you ordered, correct? Did you need to get anything additional for it? Wiring harnesses, etc.? I do not have fog lights on my v6 so I wanted to be sure.
Thanks again for everything, it was awesome having all this info in 1 place, I finally was able to price this out and it does not seem bad at all.
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2014, 08:52 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

That is what I ordered hower becuase I already had v6 fogs my connectors hooked right up to these and I didn't have to even use the extended cords they gave me. I already had a switch for my fogs too so I think you will have to order some kit to install the fog switch and maybe the cords to attach to that, Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1406598652.390991.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	736.8 KB
ID:	162448

This is a picture of my stock headlight switch and when you pull out the center part the fogs are on. Idk what yours looks like
Mustangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 08:57 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
That is what I ordered hower becuase I already had v6 fogs my connectors hooked right up to these and I didn't have to even use the extended cords they gave me. I already had a switch for my fogs too so I think you will have to order some kit to install the fog switch and maybe the cords to attach to that, Attachment 162448

This is a picture of my stock headlight switch and when you pull out the center part the fogs are on. Idk what yours looks like
I can get the switch for auto headlights cheap on eBay. Guess I will call AM and ask what extra would be needed since I didn't have v6 fogs.
Advertisement

Old 07-29-2014, 12:45 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Lookin good Jake! Now u just need some black wheels!
Old 07-29-2014, 07:39 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by _nathannnn View Post
Looks dope man! Great looking mustang! Love that front end! How hard was installing the SR springs? Did you use a spring compressor?

2013 Black 3.7 V6
Apparently you can replace the front strut springs without using a spring compressor or any other crazy contraption. Refer to the following video...
S197 Mustang Lowering Spring Installation - LatemodelRestoration.com

Simple but effective!
Lets not forget, an opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement about matters commonly considered to be subjective.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang