Borla S-types or ATAK? - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-28-2014, 08:40 PM   #71
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaylg86 View Post
I agree my s-types have 0 drone and purr on demand.. And trust me I know drone.. I owned the pypes bombs muffler deletes lol

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
That's what I'm switching from... I just sold the Pypes, and am now waiting to purchase my Borla's. I priced out the full front end conversion I want to do and it is $930. That will be my big purchase around Christmas time and my birthday. By next June I will have (hopefully) added shorty headers, Borla S-types, full front conversion to GT/CS, full rear conversion to GT/CS, and a few other small mods. I'm excited! If only money grew on trees
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2014, 08:45 PM   #72
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Borla S-types or ATAK?

It does grow on trees silly

wish that was mod money lol

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1406598273.138445.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	811.3 KB
ID:	162447  
Jaylg86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 08:53 PM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaylg86 View Post
It does grow on trees silly Attachment 162447

wish that was mod money lol

That's nothing compared to what goes to school..... Now if school money was mod money.... I'd have a few 800 HP gt500s
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2014, 08:58 PM   #74
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
S-Types
Old 07-31-2014, 03:18 PM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

So someone just sent me a message. Their username is "Bagels517".

~~~ Hey man i ordered those axle backs and the turds at american muscle sent me two for the left side instead of one of each now im in some stand still cuz they are sold out of them what a mess. they are trying to get borla to mail some directly to me. otherwise they wont b in till aug 14th what a rip of man. they better give me a gift card or something ~~~

Not sure why he inboxed me this. Idk what he wants me to do about it. Pretty obnoxious how he comes off though. I told him that no one working at AM is "a turd", they are the best company I have ever worked with. They go above and beyond for every customer. These things happen, 2 weeks is nothing to wait. If you mod your car, things like this happen a lot.
"they better give me a gift card or something". I'm sure AM would do something for the inconvenience, but this guy sounds like a complete a-hole. Insulting the company, demanding they give him a gift card.
Again, NO IDEA why he inboxed this to me LOL. The guy couldn't be wrong about AM, and I really hope they DON'T give him a gift card, and he has to wait a month for them. Some people are just so rude.
Old 07-31-2014, 03:29 PM   #76
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: California
When I got my s-types from AM this past Christmas, they came in the same box that was packaged by Borla, not AM. The guy that got 2 left ones came from Borla originally, then from AM. Probably a mistake that happened months ago in packaging at Borla, but in no way was that AM's fault. Just saying . . . .

BTW, the s-types are awesome after about a week of break in. Wouldn't want anything louder. They're just perfect all around
Borla S-Type AB, Airaid CAI, SR Performance STB, JLT Oil Separator, MPT Tuned, MMD Classic Louvers, Roush Upper & Lower Grilles, BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Comp-2 A/S Tires, Koni STR.T Shocks & Struts, SR Performance Lowering Springs, J&M Stainless Steel Teflon Brake Lines, BMR LCAs w/Brackets, BMR Panhard Rod Support, Whiteline Adj. Panhard Bar, Ford Racing Differential Finned Cover Plate, Philips X-tremeVision LED Fog Lamps, JMS PedalMax
MustangDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 03:39 PM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangDawg View Post
When I got my s-types from AM this past Christmas, they came in the same box that was packaged by Borla, not AM. The guy that got 2 left ones came from Borla originally, then from AM. Probably a mistake that happened months ago in packaging at Borla, but in no way was that AM's fault. Just saying . . . .

BTW, the s-types are awesome after about a week of break in. Wouldn't want anything louder. They're just perfect all around
Good point! I mentioned that to him. Maybe I was a little harsh to him, but I don't take too kindly to anyone calling AM employees "turds", as I know a lot of us on here wouldn't either.
I'm so excited to get my exhaust at the AM show! Hoping to get the AB's and headers and maybe even a few aesthetic mod's !
Old 07-31-2014, 03:57 PM   #78
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
Good point! I mentioned that to him. Maybe I was a little harsh to him, but I don't take too kindly to anyone calling AM employees "turds", as I know a lot of us on here wouldn't either.
I'm so excited to get my exhaust at the AM show! Hoping to get the AB's and headers and maybe even a few aesthetic mod's !
Well, we all have a right to our own opinion. The Borla's that he got from AM may have been his only purchase. I would be a little miffed as well, but we don't know the whole story. Anyway, water under the bridge . . . . .
Borla S-Type AB, Airaid CAI, SR Performance STB, JLT Oil Separator, MPT Tuned, MMD Classic Louvers, Roush Upper & Lower Grilles, BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Comp-2 A/S Tires, Koni STR.T Shocks & Struts, SR Performance Lowering Springs, J&M Stainless Steel Teflon Brake Lines, BMR LCAs w/Brackets, BMR Panhard Rod Support, Whiteline Adj. Panhard Bar, Ford Racing Differential Finned Cover Plate, Philips X-tremeVision LED Fog Lamps, JMS PedalMax
MustangDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 11:07 PM   #79
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
My predicament is considering the Axel backs last since I intend to run a full exhaust starting with the BBK LT Headers (wish Borla made ceramics for the V6 but cant find them on AM), catted x pipe, and then considering the borla s catback or even the borla touring just because the raw rasp at 3k with a borla atak full exhaust and OR x-pipe is too rough and sounds like crap. Of course you can resonate the ataks down but its just adding restrictions to what it was designed to do.
kgallowaypa is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang