Hey guys! Got the 4.10 gears and it will be installed in the coming week. Need your suggestions on what can be installed next to add power to my 6 banger.
- in my signature below
Planning to get:
- aluminum drive shaft
- Procharger - might take a little more time
- frhp - not that keen
- torque converters - anyone with experience on this? Will this help with performance?
- is there a launch control for v6?
- has anyone tried the nitrous
kit? This is perhaps the cheapest way to make our babies run faster but I honestly chickened out after seeing exploding videos of 'professional' drag racers in youtube while they are on nitrous
- is there anyone who builds a custom intake manifold for 2014 models so we can bolt on a grassroots supercharger?
- (cosmetics) - any idea where we can get custom valve covers for our 3.7?
I was in touch with supersix motorsports sometime back... but my wallet is not yet ready for the recommended mods:
Ported cylinder heads: $3750.
Ported upper intake manifold: $300.
Ported lower intake manifold: $400.
4.0L stroker kit: $2995
Anti-friction coating of pistons: $175
ARP head studs: $425
ARP main studs: $245
ARP girdle studs: $295
ARP main cap side bolts: $125
BBK 73mm throttle body: $400
Appreciate your comments / suggestions in advance!