Cheapest place to get a borla stype ab? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-26-2014, 01:18 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Cheapest place to get a borla stype ab?

Hi,

I just wanted to see if anyone had a link to the cheapest price for the borla stype ab? I am ready to purchase them as my first mod. Right now i got an offer for a good price on pypes but if im gonna start something, mine as well get something good...

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
AznGuyNamedEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2014, 03:07 PM   #2
Abominable Mustang

Regular
Staff

Region: Alaska
Yeah, if you plan of doing longtubes and an off-road midpipe down the road, you'll want a chambered axleback like the s-types. I have Pypes and the drone is a killer. Good luck with the search. I'll be looking for a set of s-types pretty soon too

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
LCA Relocation brackets, AE driveshaft, GT 80mm TB,
Black 18x9/10 2010 GT500 Wheels w/ Nitto NT555s,
Eibach Sportline Springs/shocks & Koni STR.T Struts
WhoDat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 03:34 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznGuyNamedEd View Post
Hi,

I just wanted to see if anyone had a link to the cheapest price for the borla stype ab? I am ready to purchase them as my first mod. Right now i got an offer for a good price on pypes but if im gonna start something, mine as well get something good...

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
They're $606 at autoanything.com with free shipping.

When I ordered my Borlas I called and question the various discounts they sometimes show but apparently don't apply to these mufflers when you go through the web ordering procedure.
The fellow on the phone said that he could give me the 5% discount so I ordered through him and saved another $30.
Give them a call. You might get the same discount. ??? Worth a try unless you can find a better price of course.
Good luck!

http://www.autoanything.com/Checkout/cart

Just checked out American Muscle and it looks like they recently lowered their price to $606 also.
Lets not forget, an opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement about matters commonly considered to be subjective.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2014, 04:38 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDat View Post
Yeah, if you plan of doing longtubes and an off-road midpipe down the road, you'll want a chambered axleback like the s-types. I have Pypes and the drone is a killer. Good luck with the search. I'll be looking for a set of s-types pretty soon too

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
My plan is AB's, gears, intake, tune, shortys, suspension...well that the plan..now the money part lol...thats a different story...
AznGuyNamedEd is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang