AM Show Shopping List - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-13-2014, 12:56 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberBlue1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Malverne
Region: New York
Posts: 2,275
AM Show Shopping List

Hey all, could not be more excited for the AM show this Saturday, it's my first car show! I am planning on making a couple of good purchases I have been saving up for. I am worried that the prices there will be the same or not even cheaper than their prices with a discount code, however...
This is my list of prospective puchases:

Borla S type Axleback
SR lowering springs
SR adj. panhard bar
Roush side splitters
Roush or GT/CS rear diffuser/valance
BBK or MAC shorty headers
Painted mirror covers
Trufiber or RTR rear decklid panel
Raxiom smoked aero tail lights

Depending on the prices there I will be getting hopefully most of these if not all. Of course I may see stuff there that I like instead.
Anyone who has any of these items that would recommend or not recommend anything? Anyone that's been to the AM show that knows how cheap things will be?
__________________
"At least it isn't a Honda"
GrabberBlue1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-13-2014, 01:07 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sakib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Bryan
Region: Texas
Posts: 813
I like my Roush side splitters. They are subtle, the casual observer won't recognize any difference probably, but it does make the car seem lower. The impact is on the overall big picture. As I think you yourself said before in a post once, with these cars, less is more. I've always been a fan of subtlety.

Sent from my HTCONE using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Sakib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 01:08 PM   #3
Registered Member

Regular
 
Socal Stangman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Temecula Ca.
Region: California
Posts: 1,872
Have you contacted AM to see if they are selling there?

I dont want to burst your bubble, but Ive been to hundreds of car shows and I never seen a vendor selling full inventory. I mean, Ive seen some parts being sold but for them to have all the parts on hand might not be realistic.
Socal Stangman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-13-2014, 01:11 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberBlue1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Malverne
Region: New York
Posts: 2,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socal Stangman View Post
Have you contacted AM to see if they are selling there?

I dont want to burst your bubble, but Ive been to hundreds of car shows and I never seen a vendor selling full inventory. I mean, Ive seen some parts being sold but for them to have all the parts on hand might not be realistic.
I sent one of the AM guys a message on here about that just now. I was under the impression that if they didn't have it there they would just mail it to you, but you would still get the show price? I did message them, so I guess I will find out soon!
__________________
"At least it isn't a Honda"
GrabberBlue1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 01:13 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberBlue1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Malverne
Region: New York
Posts: 2,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakib View Post
I like my Roush side splitters. They are subtle, the casual observer won't recognize any difference probably, but it does make the car seem lower. The impact is on the overall big picture. As I think you yourself said before in a post once, with these cars, less is more. I've always been a fan of subtlety.

Sent from my HTCONE using Mustang Evolution mobile app
I am hoping it will be just the perfect touch to how much my car will be lowered with the SR springs. 1.5 inch drop plus the side splitters may be just perfect for me, giving the illusion that it's "dropped", but not looking too drastic or having any problems with being too low.
I can't wait to see other cars there and get some ideas. I want my car to look CLEAN not overdone with crap all over it like a Honda LOL.
__________________
"At least it isn't a Honda"
GrabberBlue1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 01:45 PM   #6
Registered Member

Regular
 
Socal Stangman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Temecula Ca.
Region: California
Posts: 1,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
I sent one of the AM guys a message on here about that just now. I was under the impression that if they didn't have it there they would just mail it to you, but you would still get the show price? I did message them, so I guess I will find out soon!

I think you'll find the 6% discount is still pretty good.
Socal Stangman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 02:08 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberBlue1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Malverne
Region: New York
Posts: 2,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socal Stangman View Post
I think you'll find the 6% discount is still pretty good.
.
Well what do you think of my shopping list? Anything I should add or drop?
__________________
"At least it isn't a Honda"
GrabberBlue1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 02:11 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sakib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Bryan
Region: Texas
Posts: 813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socal Stangman View Post
I think you'll find the 6% discount is still pretty good.
Especially on those big ticket items like the headers.
Sakib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 02:50 PM   #9
Registered Member

Regular
 
Socal Stangman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Temecula Ca.
Region: California
Posts: 1,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
.
Well what do you think of my shopping list? Anything I should add or drop?

I like your list. I dont see the Roush chin spoiler in your sig though, do you have that? If not this is a must. I did this a couple of weeks ago and I love it. Today I ordered the rear and side splitters as well to finish it off.
Socal Stangman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 02:52 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberBlue1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Malverne
Region: New York
Posts: 2,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socal Stangman View Post
I like your list. I dont see the Roush chin spoiler in your sig though, do you have that? If not this is a must. I did this a couple of weeks ago and I love it. Today I ordered the rear and side splitters as well to finish it off.
Will the Roush chin sploiler fit on my '12? I didn't see it on AM
__________________
"At least it isn't a Honda"
GrabberBlue1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 02:54 PM   #11
Registered Member

Regular
 
Socal Stangman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Temecula Ca.
Region: California
Posts: 1,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
Will the Roush chin sploiler fit on my '12? I didn't see it on AM

Sorry I forget you have a 2012. Heres one..

Mustang Stillen Chin Spoiler (10-12) V6 - LatemodelRestoration.com

Sorry its not AM but living on the West Coast LMR stuff gets to me faster. 3 days compared to 6 or 7.
Socal Stangman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 02:56 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sakib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Bryan
Region: Texas
Posts: 813
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
Will the Roush chin sploiler fit on my '12? I didn't see it on AM
It will not. I bought the Stillen chin spoiler for my '12. It's the only one on AM that fits our 2012 V6. Wish the Roush did. It looks good. However, if you want to make your front end look REALLY good, and money is not an issue, then I suggest you hold off on simply getting a chin spoiler to fit your current bumper, and instead do what this guy did: NEW MODS! BIG Changes

The GT bumper has much better options than the 10-12 V6 bumper.
Sakib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 02:59 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberBlue1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Malverne
Region: New York
Posts: 2,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakib View Post
It will not. I bought the Stillen chin spoiler for my '12. It's the only one on AM that fits our 2012 V6. Wish the Roush did. It looks good. However, if you want to make your front end look REALLY good, and money is not an issue, then I suggest you hold off on simply getting a chin spoiler to fit your current bumper, and instead do what this guy did: NEW MODS! BIG Changes

The GT bumper has much better options than the 10-12 V6 bumper.
This winter I will be doing that front end conversion exactly. I want to finish my rear conversion and get the side splitters on and lower, then tackle that for spring! Then I will be mostly done appearance wise, and with the headers I will be full bolt on (not getting a TB). Then I will save pennies for a super charger in 2 years.
__________________
"At least it isn't a Honda"
GrabberBlue1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 03:02 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sakib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Bryan
Region: Texas
Posts: 813
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
This winter I will be doing that front end conversion exactly. I want to finish my rear conversion and get the side splitters on and lower, then tackle that for spring! Then I will be mostly done appearance wise, and with the headers I will be full bolt on (not getting a TB). Then I will save pennies for a super charger in 2 years.
You have a very good plan. Your car is gonna look great when you're done with that. Man, I wish I saw what that guy did before I bought my Stillen chin spoiler. The Stillen is alright, but that CS/Boss front valence is soooo sexy. Worth every penny for the conversion. After I spend money making some other more important mods (gears, tune, an awesome electronics package that our very own Socal Stangman here ponited me to, and headers), I'll see if I have the motivation to do the conversion.
Sakib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 05:19 PM   #15
Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socal Stangman View Post
Have you contacted AM to see if they are selling there? I dont want to burst your bubble, but Ive been to hundreds of car shows and I never seen a vendor selling full inventory. I mean, Ive seen some parts being sold but for them to have all the parts on hand might not be realistic.
Most certainly! We're going to have trucks running around the clock from our warehouse to the track. Larger ticket items that would need to be drop shipped may not be available for delivery day of show (I really hope no one would have a box the size of a fridge strapped to their car anyway) and we would have them shipped the following Monday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
I sent one of the AM guys a message on here about that just now. I was under the impression that if they didn't have it there they would just mail it to you, but you would still get the show price? I did message them, so I guess I will find out soon!
I think that AM guy shot you a reply! And that's correct. In the event that we have a back ordered part the code can still be used at the show and we would have it shipped once made available. We would just have a separate order set up to keep everything neat!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 06:36 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
BlueSkies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Baton Rouge
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakib View Post
It will not. I bought the Stillen chin spoiler for my '12. It's the only one on AM that fits our 2012 V6. Wish the Roush did. It looks good. However, if you want to make your front end look REALLY good, and money is not an issue, then I suggest you hold off on simply getting a chin spoiler to fit your current bumper, and instead do what this guy did: NEW MODS! BIG Changes

The GT bumper has much better options than the 10-12 V6 bumper.

Not only does it have better options but it also looks more aggressive


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
BlueSkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 08:23 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
rmb427r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Pittsburgh
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 392
OP, nice list. I will be there as well working on my list, albeit much smaller.

The Roush side splitters are a great mod. Easy to install and I even used all of the parts as you have to drill five holes to install each one correctly.

The weather should be great and the show should be as well. Cannot wait.[COLOR="Silver"]
__________________
Ron..

2008 Roush 427R
2014 V6 Prem
rmb427r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 08:29 PM   #18
Registered Member

Regular
 
Socal Stangman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Temecula Ca.
Region: California
Posts: 1,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
Most certainly! We're going to have trucks running around the clock from our warehouse to the track. Larger ticket items that would need to be drop shipped may not be available for delivery day of show (I really hope no one would have a box the size of a fridge strapped to their car anyway) and we would have them shipped the following Monday.



I think that AM guy shot you a reply! And that's correct. In the event that we have a back ordered part the code can still be used at the show and we would have it shipped once made available. We would just have a separate order set up to keep everything neat!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Alex
That's awesome. I've lived out west for 25 years now and been to many car shows and I don't think I ever saw a vendor do this. Even when Brothers was out here I don't ever remember them caring any inventory.
Socal Stangman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 12:37 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberBlue1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Malverne
Region: New York
Posts: 2,275
Can anyone recommend a good adj. panhard bar? J&M is by far the cheapest and has great reviews... for $75 more I can't imagine anything being that much better. The more I have been reading the more I may just not get an adj. panhard bar... but for $100, kind of like a "why not"
__________________
"At least it isn't a Honda"
GrabberBlue1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 01:34 PM   #20
Registered Member

Regular
 
Socal Stangman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Temecula Ca.
Region: California
Posts: 1,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
Can anyone recommend a good adj. panhard bar? J&M is by far the cheapest and has great reviews... for $75 more I can't imagine anything being that much better. The more I have been reading the more I may just not get an adj. panhard bar... but for $100, kind of like a "why not"

BMR. I just put in the front strut tower brace and it seemd like a nice quality piece.
Socal Stangman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 01:40 PM   #21
Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socal Stangman View Post
That's awesome. I've lived out west for 25 years now and been to many car shows and I don't think I ever saw a vendor do this. Even when Brothers was out here I don't ever remember them caring any inventory.
Money's tight! We try to make our show bigger and better every year and because of the great relationship with our vendors we can do things like this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
Can anyone recommend a good adj. panhard bar? J&M is by far the cheapest and has great reviews... for $75 more I can't imagine anything being that much better. The more I have been reading the more I may just not get an adj. panhard bar... but for $100, kind of like a "why not"
I would have to side with Socal on this again-There's been some really good buzz surrounding BMR and their Panhard. Sorry about the wait on the SR again! Let me know if anything else in the meantime, we're gettin' close!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 01:50 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberBlue1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Malverne
Region: New York
Posts: 2,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
Money's tight! We try to make our show bigger and better every year and because of the great relationship with our vendors we can do things like this!



I would have to side with Socal on this again-There's been some really good buzz surrounding BMR and their Panhard. Sorry about the wait on the SR again! Let me know if anything else in the meantime, we're gettin' close!

Alex
The BMR looks good. I will probably end up going with that over the J&M, the low price on the J&M is kind of scaring me away from it.
BMR Mustang Adjustable Panhard Bar - Hammertone Finish PHR006H (05-14 All) - Free Shipping
I will have to see all the prices at the show to see what is the best bang for buck with everything. My problem is the Borla S-types are taking up a pretty big chunk of my budget. Maybe I will wait on those and grab quality pieces such as the BMR and ceramic headers instead of chrome, and get the Borla's for christmas.....
For the price of the Borla's (which are just sound) I can get 3 or 4 other things, upper and lower CA's, better quality pieces, etc.
This is a dilemna =/
__________________
"At least it isn't a Honda"
GrabberBlue1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 02:03 PM   #23
Registered Member

Regular
 
Socal Stangman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Temecula Ca.
Region: California
Posts: 1,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
The BMR looks good. I will probably end up going with that over the J&M, the low price on the J&M is kind of scaring me away from it.
BMR Mustang Adjustable Panhard Bar - Hammertone Finish PHR006H (05-14 All) - Free Shipping
I will have to see all the prices at the show to see what is the best bang for buck with everything. My problem is the Borla S-types are taking up a pretty big chunk of my budget. Maybe I will wait on those and grab quality pieces such as the BMR and ceramic headers instead of chrome, and get the Borla's for christmas.....
For the price of the Borla's (which are just sound) I can get 3 or 4 other things, upper and lower CA's, better quality pieces, etc.
This is a dilemna =/

Pace yourself, its not a race. Im sure you'll have the car for at least a few years. You'll get there. Im a person who prefers quality over quantity. Get the good stuff youll be happier in the long run.
Socal Stangman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 05:32 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberBlue1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Malverne
Region: New York
Posts: 2,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socal Stangman View Post
Pace yourself, its not a race. Im sure you'll have the car for at least a few years. You'll get there. Im a person who prefers quality over quantity. Get the good stuff youll be happier in the long run.

Yes I agree. My priority is a lowering kit and for it to be nice with the cosmetics to complement it. Then headers (not sure the gains I'll get with them and a tune). Borla exhaust and front end conversion are the most expensive projects on my list. My front end conversion will be about $1,000 and I want that done by next May. After all that I will be full bolt on and my cosmetics will be done. Then I will go with a Procharger and I'll be set.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________
"At least it isn't a Honda"
GrabberBlue1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 07:54 AM   #25
Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
Yes I agree. My priority is a lowering kit and for it to be nice with the cosmetics to complement it. Then headers (not sure the gains I'll get with them and a tune). Borla exhaust and front end conversion are the most expensive projects on my list. My front end conversion will be about $1,000 and I want that done by next May. After all that I will be full bolt on and my cosmetics will be done. Then I will go with a Procharger and I'll be set.
PM Replied! Let me know if there's anything else that's missing on there or doesn't look right!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 12:32 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberBlue1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Malverne
Region: New York
Posts: 2,275
Less than 24 hours to the show!!! Getting everything ready! Anyone know if ME is still meeting up at the Holiday Inn? Can't wait to see so many mustangs, I will be especially drawn to the 65-69's and the 2011-2014 v6's .
Can't wait to show you all what I'm picking up there!
__________________
"At least it isn't a Honda"
GrabberBlue1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 01:06 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
shunc01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
Less than 24 hours to the show!!! Getting everything ready! Anyone know if ME is still meeting up at the Holiday Inn? Can't wait to see so many mustangs, I will be especially drawn to the 65-69's and the 2011-2014 v6's .
Can't wait to show you all what I'm picking up there!
As far as I know we're still meeting up at holiday Inn.. See you guys there.

Borla touring, airraid Cai, Mac ceramic shorty headers, frrp x pipe, 2010 gt500 rims, 35 % tint and more to come..
__________________
2016 GT RACE RED MANUAL aka " RAGING BULL"
Mods:
Borla stypes cat back exhaust, tint kit all lights, 5.0 race red shift knob, MMD V SERIES SPOILER... and more to come...
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 09:34 PM   #28
Registered Member

Regular
 
Socal Stangman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Temecula Ca.
Region: California
Posts: 1,872
There better be some pics on Sunday. Take some shots of the AM booth too.
Socal Stangman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 09:38 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberBlue1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Malverne
Region: New York
Posts: 2,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socal Stangman View Post
There better be some pics on Sunday. Take some shots of the AM booth too.
Will do! Along with every amazing car I see there, and all the events and vendors, and my set of purchases I make
__________________
"At least it isn't a Honda"
GrabberBlue1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 09:53 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
JoeyM91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Shawnee
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socal Stangman View Post
Pace yourself, its not a race. Im sure you'll have the car for at least a few years. You'll get there. Im a person who prefers quality over quantity. Get the good stuff youll be happier in the long run.
+1, this. Buy quality parts and do it right the first time, so you only have to do it once.
__________________
2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
JoeyM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 10:38 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fintile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Boston
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyM91 View Post
+1, this. Buy quality parts and do it right the first time, so you only have to do it once.
+2, don't drop too much all at once either...
__________________
“anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac”
-George Carlin
Fintile is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
$800 Shopping List - 2014 V6 JRockDetroit 2011-2014 V6 Mustang 55 04-26-2014 11:18 PM
NEW SHOPPING LIST Mustangman705 1996-2004 Mustang GT 5 09-28-2013 10:48 PM
VIDEO:1,400 Mustangs, Chip Foose, 20ft Shopping Cart - 2013 AmericanMuscle Car Show! AMDanBailer AmericanMuscle 1 08-22-2013 03:36 PM
Shopping list of goodies/Advice for noob Black_Sunshine Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 14 06-06-2011 11:45 AM
Vote for your fav.. Chicago Auto Show Mustang Pic. on Chi. Show Pics. (show & Tell) mohrnormal The Bar 1 02-19-2005 10:40 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



08:23 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.