Revised Bama tunes yet? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-26-2014, 08:28 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberBlue1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Malverne
Region: New York
Posts: 2,275
Don't pick anything and just load it up like normal! Let us know how you like it!!!! 0-60 WOT is a blast

Sent from my 831C using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
"At least it isn't a Honda"
GrabberBlue1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-26-2014, 08:30 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
JoeyM91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Shawnee
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord13 View Post
Thank you Joey, I am sitting in my car waiting, not sure what I should do lol. Thanks for the quick response!

2013 3.7 Manual Candy apple red metallic,
GT 500 stripes, painted side mirror covers, GT 500 spoiler, 2010 GT premium wheels with Pirelli P-zero tires, upper and lower front billet grille, Barton shifter bracket, Airaid Cold air intake, S.R lowering springs, J&M adjustable panhard bar, Boss 302 strut tower brace, 3.73 ford racing gears, Bama tuned, BBK shorty headers, Roush Axel backs.
No prob. Been there when I had my first MPT tune lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
JoeyM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 09:21 PM   #38
Registered User
Newbie
 
TangE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Irving
Region: Texas
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric e View Post
Hey Alex, any way I can get that tune??


3.7 mustang
Katy Texas

I wan't to get the same tune!
I've already requested Bama for a new tune and it's been two business days. still nothing...


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
TangE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-26-2014, 09:24 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
FastFord13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Montreal
Region: Canada
Posts: 4,264
Well, I finally got it loaded up, didn't get a chance to take it out of the garage so I'll give an update tomorrow night on how it went. Thanks guys for your help.

2013 3.7 Manual Candy apple red metallic,
GT 500 stripes, painted side mirror covers, GT 500 spoiler, 2010 GT premium wheels with Pirelli P-zero tires, upper and lower front billet grille, Barton shifter bracket, Airaid Cold air intake, S.R lowering springs, J&M adjustable panhard bar, Boss 302 strut tower brace, 3.73 ford racing gears, Bama tuned, BBK shorty headers, Roush Axel backs.
FastFord13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 09:28 PM   #40
Registered User
Newbie
 
TangE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Irving
Region: Texas
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord13 View Post
Well, I finally got it loaded up, didn't get a chance to take it out of the garage so I'll give an update tomorrow night on how it went. Thanks guys for your help.

2013 3.7 Manual Candy apple red metallic,
GT 500 stripes, painted side mirror covers, GT 500 spoiler, 2010 GT premium wheels with Pirelli P-zero tires, upper and lower front billet grille, Barton shifter bracket, Airaid Cold air intake, S.R lowering springs, J&M adjustable panhard bar, Boss 302 strut tower brace, 3.73 ford racing gears, Bama tuned, BBK shorty headers, Roush Axel backs.


How do you like a new tune so far?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
TangE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 09:37 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
FastFord13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Montreal
Region: Canada
Posts: 4,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by TangE View Post
How do you like a new tune so far?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Well, it started lol. I didn't get a chance to take her for a spin so I'll find out tomorrow night.

2013 3.7 Manual Candy apple red metallic,
GT 500 stripes, painted side mirror covers, GT 500 spoiler, 2010 GT premium wheels with Pirelli P-zero tires, upper and lower front billet grille, Barton shifter bracket, Airaid Cold air intake, S.R lowering springs, J&M adjustable panhard bar, Boss 302 strut tower brace, 3.73 ford racing gears, Bama tuned, BBK shorty headers, Roush Axel backs.
FastFord13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 09:57 PM   #42
VIG
Registered Member
Regular
 
VIG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Wilmington
Region: Delaware
Posts: 1,238
I just did a data log and sent it into Ryan.

I also mentioned I'd be interested in the magical beta tunes they have swirling around.
__________________
IG: workshardplayshard
VIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 09:58 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
FastFord13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Montreal
Region: Canada
Posts: 4,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIG View Post
I just did a data log and sent it into Ryan.

I also mentioned I'd be interested in the magical beta tunes they have swirling around.
Does a data log require a laptop for the sx3?

2013 3.7 Manual Candy apple red metallic,
GT 500 stripes, painted side mirror covers, GT 500 spoiler, 2010 GT premium wheels with Pirelli P-zero tires, upper and lower front billet grille, Barton shifter bracket, Airaid Cold air intake, S.R lowering springs, J&M adjustable panhard bar, Boss 302 strut tower brace, 3.73 ford racing gears, Bama tuned, BBK shorty headers, Roush Axel backs.
FastFord13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 10:09 PM   #44
VIG
Registered Member
Regular
 
VIG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Wilmington
Region: Delaware
Posts: 1,238
Revised Bama tunes yet?

I'm not sure if it's REQUIRED, but that's what the instructions said to do so I did it that way.

There is a data logging option on the x3, but I haven't clicked that yet.

I'm not sure if it would record the specific PIDs they had me select on the Bama instructions.

Here's the link to the instructions if you're interested.

https://support.bamaperformance.com/...2811-12%29.pdf
__________________
IG: workshardplayshard
VIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 05:39 AM   #45
Registered Member
Regular
 
FastFord13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Montreal
Region: Canada
Posts: 4,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIG View Post
I'm not sure if it's REQUIRED, but that's what the instructions said to do so I did it that way.

There is a data logging option on the x3, but I haven't clicked that yet.

I'm not sure if it would record the specific PIDs they had me select on the Bama instructions.

Here's the link to the instructions if you're interested.

https://support.bamaperformance.com/...2811-12%29.pdf
Thanks for the link.

2013 3.7 Manual Candy apple red metallic,
GT 500 stripes, painted side mirror covers, GT 500 spoiler, 2010 GT premium wheels with Pirelli P-zero tires, upper and lower front billet grille, Barton shifter bracket, Airaid Cold air intake, S.R lowering springs, J&M adjustable panhard bar, Boss 302 strut tower brace, 3.73 ford racing gears, Bama tuned, BBK shorty headers, Roush Axel backs.
FastFord13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 07:51 AM   #46
Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric e View Post
Hey Alex, any way I can get that tune??
Eric we can absolutely get you set up! Shoot Bama a call and let them know exactly what you're looking for and they'll get you set up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakib View Post
Did you think of that because of the Simpsons marathon?
Absolutely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord13 View Post
Got a question for someone with the beta tunes. Once the tuner is plugged into the car and just after I chose the beta tune I get, "engine, Adjust additional options? Never got this before, do I select yes???
Looks like you got an answer on this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TangE View Post
I wan't to get the same tune!
I've already requested Bama for a new tune and it's been two business days. still nothing...
Tang-Sorry about the delay but you should be seeing this soon!
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 07:54 AM   #47
Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord13 View Post
Well, it started lol. I didn't get a chance to take her for a spin so I'll find out tomorrow night.
Let us know what you think!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIG View Post
I just did a data log and sent it into Ryan.
I also mentioned I'd be interested in the magical beta tunes they have swirling around.
I'm more than confident that Ryan can get you set up. This guy knows how to make power and He's tuned my Mustangs as well as family members and friends. He's also had more than I can count and I would trust him with my life!

If anyone has any questions on the datalogs don't hesitate to shoot us a call!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 08:31 AM   #48
ToP
Registered Member
Regular
 
ToP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: St. Louis
Region: Missouri
Posts: 126
Question, can I order just one tune revision instead of the set of three? I ordered a 93 R tune to replace my 91R, but the new tune feels a lot more sluggish than my old one.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________
2014 v6

Airraid CAI | BBK Ceramic Shorty Headers | BBK Catted X-Pipe | Ford Racing Sport Axlebacks | GT/CS Spoiler | Black GT500 Stripes
ToP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 12:29 PM   #49
VIG
Registered Member
Regular
 
VIG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Wilmington
Region: Delaware
Posts: 1,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToP View Post
Question, can I order just one tune revision instead of the set of three? I ordered a 93 R tune to replace my 91R, but the new tune feels a lot more sluggish than my old one.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Yeah, you can ask them to tweak your 93R and they'll revise it for you.
__________________
IG: workshardplayshard
VIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 02:10 PM   #50
VIG
Registered Member
Regular
 
VIG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Wilmington
Region: Delaware
Posts: 1,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
I'm more than confident that Ryan can get you set up. This guy knows how to make power and He's tuned my Mustangs as well as family members and friends. He's also had more than I can count and I would trust him with my life!

If anyone has any questions on the datalogs don't hesitate to shoot us a call!

Alex

Definitely. He's been great to deal with.
__________________
IG: workshardplayshard
VIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 05:36 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular
 
FastFord13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Montreal
Region: Canada
Posts: 4,264
:Update:
91R beta,
So I just made a quick five minute run and all I can say is WOW! Look I'm not writing this to kiss anybody's behind but I've NEVER had my car pull like. Shifting between 2nd and 3rd I had to let off a bit because the *** was breaking loose more than I've experienced before. I really have no idea exactly what Bama has done to their revised tunes but I can say the 91r KICKS ***! Oh I can't wait to update my 87 and 93.! Great job Bama, I'll be in touch with you to give my feed back!

2013 3.7 Manual Candy apple red metallic,
GT 500 stripes, painted side mirror covers, GT 500 spoiler, 2010 GT premium wheels with Pirelli P-zero tires, upper and lower front billet grille, Barton shifter bracket, Airaid Cold air intake, S.R lowering springs, J&M adjustable panhard bar, Boss 302 strut tower brace, 3.73 ford racing gears, Bama tuned, BBK shorty headers, Roush Axel backs.
FastFord13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 05:45 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberBlue1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Malverne
Region: New York
Posts: 2,275
Glad you like it!!! Maybe I will switch back to my Bama tonight ...

Sent from my 831C using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
"At least it isn't a Honda"
GrabberBlue1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 05:54 PM   #53
VIG
Registered Member
Regular
 
VIG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Wilmington
Region: Delaware
Posts: 1,238
I'm jealous!

Can't wait to get mine loaded up!
__________________
IG: workshardplayshard
VIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 06:12 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular
 
FastFord13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Montreal
Region: Canada
Posts: 4,264
Tbh I wasn't expecting much of a difference from my 91h, boy was I wrong! I just hope it's safe because it really make the car pull like a MF!

2013 3.7 Manual Candy apple red metallic,
GT 500 stripes, painted side mirror covers, GT 500 spoiler, 2010 GT premium wheels with Pirelli P-zero tires, upper and lower front billet grille, Barton shifter bracket, Airaid Cold air intake, S.R lowering springs, J&M adjustable panhard bar, Boss 302 strut tower brace, 3.73 ford racing gears, Bama tuned, BBK shorty headers, Roush Axel backs.
FastFord13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 05:42 AM   #55
Registered Member
Regular
 
FastFord13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Montreal
Region: Canada
Posts: 4,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
Glad you like it!!! Maybe I will switch back to my Bama tonight ...

Sent from my 831C using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Did you get the 91R beta from Bama? And if so how does it compare with MPT?

2013 3.7 Manual Candy apple red metallic,
GT 500 stripes, painted side mirror covers, GT 500 spoiler, 2010 GT premium wheels with Pirelli P-zero tires, upper and lower front billet grille, Barton shifter bracket, Airaid Cold air intake, S.R lowering springs, J&M adjustable panhard bar, Boss 302 strut tower brace, 3.73 ford racing gears, Bama tuned, BBK shorty headers, Roush Axel backs.
FastFord13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 08:05 AM   #56
Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIG View Post
Definitely. He's been great to deal with.
He's definitely one of the best out there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord13 View Post
:Update:
91R beta,
So I just made a quick five minute run and all I can say is WOW! Look I'm not writing this to kiss anybody's behind but I've NEVER had my car pull like. Shifting between 2nd and 3rd I had to let off a bit because the *** was breaking loose more than I've experienced before. I really have no idea exactly what Bama has done to their revised tunes but I can say the 91r KICKS ***! Oh I can't wait to update my 87 and 93.! Great job Bama, I'll be in touch with you to give my feed back!
FastFord-Awesome! I'm really happy to hear that you're loving Bama's Tunes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIG View Post
I'm jealous!

Can't wait to get mine loaded up!
You're going to love them!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord13 View Post
Tbh I wasn't expecting much of a difference from my 91h, boy was I wrong! I just hope it's safe because it really make the car pull like a MF!
Absolutely safe! Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 08:19 AM   #57
Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Just to reiterate here-These tunes are being used for everyone now, so if anyone were to make an order for their V6 this is what you would be getting! Furthermore if anyone ever wanted to make specific changes we can get datalogs sent in and any of our Tuning Specialists are happy to work with you to tailor your setup!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 11:30 AM   #58
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberBlue1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Malverne
Region: New York
Posts: 2,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord13 View Post
Did you get the 91R beta from Bama? And if so how does it compare with MPT?

2013 3.7 Manual Candy apple red metallic,
GT 500 stripes, painted side mirror covers, GT 500 spoiler, 2010 GT premium wheels with Pirelli P-zero tires, upper and lower front billet grille, Barton shifter bracket, Airaid Cold air intake, S.R lowering springs, J&M adjustable panhard bar, Boss 302 strut tower brace, 3.73 ford racing gears, Bama tuned, BBK shorty headers, Roush Axel backs.
I have the 93 race tune . It is really awkward to compare them . I like them both . The MPT feels much more aggressive . The bama is smoother . I picked race shifts with MPT so that is why it feels so aggressive . I've been running mpt for about a month now . I love it. I also love my bama. I would def try the mpt just to see what you prefer. Neither is really better than the other in my opinion just different and it depends on what your driving style is and what you like. If you want a fast cruise car that you know the power is there when you want it,feels high end like an Audi or M3, constant continuous and feels super smooth go with bama. If you want what feels like a super fast race car that shifts aggressively and feels like a manual if you have an auto and is always trying to launch (it's sweet) and is just begging to be set free on every acceleration go with MPT.

You have driven the Bama so you know what I'm trying to describe . If Alex wants to add anything to the description of it go ahead, as well as anyone else. It is hard to explain.

It really comes down to driving styles and what you prefer.

Sent from my 831C using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
"At least it isn't a Honda"
GrabberBlue1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 11:37 AM   #59
Registered Member
Regular
 
FastFord13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Montreal
Region: Canada
Posts: 4,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
I have the 93 race tune . It is really awkward to compare them . I like them both . The MPT feels much more aggressive . The bama is smoother . I picked race shifts with MPT so that is why it feels so aggressive . I've been running mpt for about a month now . I love it. I also love my bama. I would def try the mpt just to see what you prefer. Neither is really better than the other in my opinion just different and it depends on what your driving style is and what you like. If you want a fast cruise car that you know the power is there when you want it,feels high end like an Audi or M3, constant continuous and feels super smooth go with bama. If you want what feels like a super fast race car that shifts aggressively and feels like a manual if you have an auto and is always trying to launch (it's sweet) and is just begging to be set free on every acceleration go with MPT.

You have driven the Bama so you know what I'm trying to describe . If Alex wants to add anything to the description of it go ahead, as well as anyone else. It is hard to explain.

It really comes down to driving styles and what you prefer.

Sent from my 831C using Mustang Evolution mobile app
O.K thanks, gotta say with the new Bama tune I couldn't be happier with the performance of my car. I'm really still surprised how much of an improvement it is from my 91h.

2013 3.7 Manual Candy apple red metallic,
GT 500 stripes, painted side mirror covers, GT 500 spoiler, 2010 GT premium wheels with Pirelli P-zero tires, upper and lower front billet grille, Barton shifter bracket, Airaid Cold air intake, S.R lowering springs, J&M adjustable panhard bar, Boss 302 strut tower brace, 3.73 ford racing gears, Bama tuned, BBK shorty headers, Roush Axel backs.
FastFord13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 11:38 AM   #60
Registered Member
Regular
 
JoeyM91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Shawnee
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,840
I'll probably try out my new one as well out of curiosity. I agree with grabber about the MPT tune. It makes the car almost angry with you if you're not driving fast lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
JoeyM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 03:14 PM   #61
Registered Member

Regular
 
natestang07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Soap Lake
Region: Washington
Posts: 5,321
I got a code for a bama banner 3 days after ordering my tuner...

05 Gt Premium Performance White, flowmaster outlaws
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 04:48 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular
 
phobik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: New York
Posts: 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
You're gonna love the tune!
The work day is gonna go by 10x as slow now LOL.

Alex - Bama should hire you and you can get paid double!! Or just clone yourself! Companies need more people like you who actually care, it is so hard to find that these days.
Regarding the tune I run - not sure if it's that different, I was just one of the first to have the beta tunes and Alex and Paul worked really closely with me to get it exactly perfect. Paul understood EVERYTHING I wanted the first time I said it, it was crazy how he understood what I wanted when I couldn't even find a good way to describe it. He sat on the phone with me for 15 minutes at 730PM on a Monday just going through every tiny detail and explaining exactly what would do what, and then going over everything again. It ended up being quick throttle response, continuous power from low-end to top-end throughout, no "kick in" or lag, and a different idle that is super smooth, no surging or anything. It seems that's what everyone wants, and I'm just happy people are happy with it!
It feels like a "high end" car packing power, smooth and perfect for DD but you know if you press down on the pedal it's just waiting to be unleashed! You get that "rocket ship blast off" feeling when you go WOT. It's great. Perfect combo of everything!

How do I get this tune u r running? I just got times from am because I installed my off road x pipe. I currently run 91 Performance. I use to have the hybrid tune but was told they don't provide it anymore.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
phobik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 04:50 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular
 
phobik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: New York
Posts: 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord13 View Post
Well, I finally got it loaded up, didn't get a chance to take it out of the garage so I'll give an update tomorrow night on how it went. Thanks guys for your help.

2013 3.7 Manual Candy apple red metallic,
GT 500 stripes, painted side mirror covers, GT 500 spoiler, 2010 GT premium wheels with Pirelli P-zero tires, upper and lower front billet grille, Barton shifter bracket, Airaid Cold air intake, S.R lowering springs, J&M adjustable panhard bar, Boss 302 strut tower brace, 3.73 ford racing gears, Bama tuned, BBK shorty headers, Roush Axel backs.

What is this tune called?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
phobik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 08:37 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular
 
FastFord13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Montreal
Region: Canada
Posts: 4,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMNO View Post
What is this tune called?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
I got the 91race tune. AM Alex has said that all the tunes are now updated, so if you order tunes it should be the new "revised beta tunes." My car has been tuned for almost two years and I've run the hybrid and race tunes....this new tune (91Race) is fantastic and my car has never pulled so hard!!!! Very satisfied!

2013 3.7 Manual Candy apple red metallic,
GT 500 stripes, painted side mirror covers, GT 500 spoiler, 2010 GT premium wheels with Pirelli P-zero tires, upper and lower front billet grille, Barton shifter bracket, Airaid Cold air intake, S.R lowering springs, J&M adjustable panhard bar, Boss 302 strut tower brace, 3.73 ford racing gears, Bama tuned, BBK shorty headers, Roush Axel backs.
FastFord13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 10:21 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular
 
phobik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: New York
Posts: 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord13 View Post
I got the 91race tune. AM Alex has said that all the tunes are now updated, so if you order tunes it should be the new "revised beta tunes." My car has been tuned for almost two years and I've run the hybrid and race tunes....this new tune (91Race) is fantastic and my car has never pulled so hard!!!! Very satisfied!

2013 3.7 Manual Candy apple red metallic,
GT 500 stripes, painted side mirror covers, GT 500 spoiler, 2010 GT premium wheels with Pirelli P-zero tires, upper and lower front billet grille, Barton shifter bracket, Airaid Cold air intake, S.R lowering springs, J&M adjustable panhard bar, Boss 302 strut tower brace, 3.73 ford racing gears, Bama tuned, BBK shorty headers, Roush Axel backs.

I'm curious. Do u notice any lost in mpg while on the race tune. I ask because I'm going on a trip this weekend and was just curious if u felt any difference from hybrid to race tune in the mpg area



Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
phobik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 10:39 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular
 
blueprint87's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 149
After hearing about the experiences with the new tunes, I can't wait to get my tuner!!! Will be here next week and I'm throwing it on immediately after work.


Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
blueprint87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 08:33 AM   #67
Registered Member
Regular
 
smurf stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Miami
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,341
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMNO View Post
I'm curious. Do u notice any lost in mpg while on the race tune. I ask because I'm going on a trip this weekend and was just curious if u felt any difference from hybrid to race tune in the mpg area



Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
MPG will mostly depend on your right foot. And with this new found power I feel you might be digging into the right pedal a bit more.


It seems like if these new tunes are out for the masses then Bama might be a player again.
__________________
2016 VW GTI 2.0 Turbo

1989 Sonic Blue LX Coupe, 349 ci, TW heads, TFS Track Heat Intake, 75mm Accufab TB, 80mm ProM, 30 lb. inj, TKO, 3.73, 31 spline w/ TruTrac, MAC 1-5/8" LT headers w/ H pipe, Flowmaster, electric fan Moates QH
391 rwhp & 424 rwtq...Mustang Dyno 11.5@122mph
smurf stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 08:43 AM   #68
Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMNO View Post
What is this tune called?
LMNO-These are Bama standard tunes that are not being sent out to everyone! There's no secret handshake or special knock you need to do! If you or anyone were to have an order placed for a tuner you would be getting exactly what everyone has here!

Alex


Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord13 View Post
I got the 91race tune. AM Alex has said that all the tunes are now updated, so if you order tunes it should be the new "revised beta tunes." My car has been tuned for almost two years and I've run the hybrid and race tunes....this new tune (91Race) is fantastic and my car has never pulled so hard!!!! Very satisfied!

^^This!

Again, I'm very happy to hear that you're enjoying the tunes so much. From personal experience the 3.7 Bama Tunes walk all over my Bullitt!


Quote:
Originally Posted by blueprint87 View Post
After hearing about the experiences with the new tunes, I can't wait to get my tuner!!! Will be here next week and I'm throwing it on immediately after work.

I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts! They're going to blow your socks off!


Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 08:53 AM   #69
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sterlingbeast5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Naples, FL
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,654
I called and they are sending me my new ones in a couple days. Not sure the changes since my last ones I received in April but confirmed they are newer. I'll follow up with thoughts once loaded
__________________
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Sterlingbeast5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 11:41 AM   #70
Registered Member
Regular
 
phobik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: New York
Posts: 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
LMNO-These are Bama standard tunes that are not being sent out to everyone! There's no secret handshake or special knock you need to do! If you or anyone were to have an order placed for a tuner you would be getting exactly what everyone has here!

Alex





^^This!

Again, I'm very happy to hear that you're enjoying the tunes so much. From personal experience the 3.7 Bama Tunes walk all over my Bullitt!





I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts! They're going to blow your socks off!


Alex

I had Bama send me new tunes last week on the 21st. Does that mean I'm on the revised tunes?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
phobik is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1966 project revised!! black_stang96 General Mustang Discussion 3 02-09-2014 09:08 AM
Revised Bama Tune (Video Inside) illestdomer2005 2011-2014 V6 Mustang 7 09-02-2011 08:19 AM
Custom Tunes vs Mail Order Tunes illestdomer2005 Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 13 08-14-2011 08:23 AM
to those of you with bama tunes from AM... soccerfreak2143 General Mustang Discussion 14 05-19-2011 08:54 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



02:14 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.