Experience with Steeda tune/warranty trouble? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-23-2014, 11:50 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Talking Experience with Steeda tune/warranty trouble?

Seriously considering pulling the trigger on a the SCT x4/steeda tune combo and am wondering whether anyone on the forums actually has experience getting warranty work done after tuning/returning to stock. I've read that Steeda will help you out if the dealer refuses to repair but does anyone actually have experience with Steeda intervention?
lisl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2014, 11:52 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
I've never seen or read of a specific example with our cars (3.7s) and when I asked my dealership about it they said it was impossible and that Steeda would mean nothing compared to anyone else.
Old 08-23-2014, 06:06 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
I had my O2 sensor replaced under warranty. I have a LOT more done to it than a tune. They didn't even mention any of it.

Now if they can prove the tune in some way caused or was a factor in some kind of failure, then they'll deny it.

Always best to throw on your stock tune before you go get work done, just to avoid the headache though.

They can find out if you tuned your car because of the footprint left on the ECM, but unless you really piss someone off, I don't see them bothering to do it.
2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
JoeyM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2014, 07:06 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisl12 View Post
Seriously considering pulling the trigger on a the SCT x4/steeda tune combo and am wondering whether anyone on the forums actually has experience getting warranty work done after tuning/returning to stock. I've read that Steeda will help you out if the dealer refuses to repair but does anyone actually have experience with Steeda intervention?
In the almost 4 years of being on various mustang forums I have never heard anyone having Steeda step in and assist with a warranty claim. I know Steeda claims they will go to bat for you with Ford if you have a repair denied under warranty because the Steeda tune was aledged to cause the issue. Has that claim by Steeda been put to the test? Not sure. Remember, Steeda doesn't guarantee Ford will pay for the warranty work and they don't guarantee they will pay for your repairs. They guarantee they will help assit in getting the issue resolved with Ford.

What exactly does that means for the customer on who pays the repair bill, I'm not sure should Ford decide not to honor a repair under warranty because of the Steeda tune. Is Steeda gonna have one of their mechanics fix that customers pony at no cost to that customer? Maybe, Steeda doesn't say exactly other than they will help resolve the issue with Ford.

With that said it's certainly far better than having nobody on your side to speak with Ford but its not 100% guarantee your repair will be paid for other than by you.

Sent from my naked Johnson. The third real non Boss 227
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 07:28 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
A user on these boards reported in and said the [specific] dealership [he goes to], does honor warranty with Steeda's tunes.

When the whole "will mods void my warranty" question comes up, it really heavily depends on the dealership. However, from my understanding, after you've been accepted and your modded car's analyzation goes to Ford for further testing, that's a different story.
Old 08-23-2014, 07:32 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

I know that my dealership is so strict that they don't even want me changing my own oil. They told me that any mods to the powertrain would absolutely void the powertrain warranty. So no mods for me. Lol
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
SixBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 07:33 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixBanger View Post
I know that my dealership is so strict that they don't even want me changing my own oil. They told me that any mods to the powertrain would absolutely void the powertrain warranty. So no mods for me. Lol
Find a new dealership because they're blowing sooo much smoke up your *** lol
2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
Old 08-23-2014, 07:37 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Stangz View Post
A user on these boards reported in and said the [specific] dealership [he goes to], does honor warranty with Steeda's tunes.

When the whole "will mods void my warranty" question comes up, it really heavily depends on the dealership. However, from my understanding, after you've been accepted and your modded car's analyzation goes to Ford for further testing, that's a different story.
I have to totally agree with you on that. Sounds like it really depends on each individual dealership and how cool the service manager and or workers are. With that said, Steeda is highly reputable and has a great tuning record. No secret here that I am a strong supporter of AM and Bama and OP may want to look into them as well. Another great top notch option.

OP, just for your info I run Bama, Steeda and MPT tunes. I bought into Steeda's lifetime tunes when they first went to them.

Old 08-25-2014, 12:26 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Which one do you enjoy the most for daily driving/customer service?
lisl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 12:47 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
^hard question to answer right there

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Old 08-25-2014, 01:08 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
In the almost 4 years of being on various mustang forums I have never heard anyone having Steeda step in and assist with a warranty claim. I know Steeda claims they will go to bat for you with Ford if you have a repair denied under warranty because the Steeda tune was aledged to cause the issue. Has that claim by Steeda been put to the test? Not sure. Remember, Steeda doesn't guarantee Ford will pay for the warranty work and they don't guarantee they will pay for your repairs. They guarantee they will help assit in getting the issue resolved with Ford
A failure from a tune, particularly our tunes is extremely rare.

It has not been put to the test because our tunes are safe & don't cause issues in the first place.

As far as working with the dealer ... we would assist in the investigation & work with the customer to ensure they are getting properly assessed if indeed there was a warranty claim.

We have a very good reputation within the industry. We would not walk away from a customer, to potentially hurt out our reputation in the industry & forums.

You will be very happy with Steeda's tune.

Best Regards,

TJ
Private Message Me About Special Discount Codes
www.steeda.com
Win A $300 Gift Card
tj@steeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 01:19 PM   #12
Staff

Regular
Staff

Region: Connecticut
Quote:
They don't want you changing your oil because of lost income. I would not tune because of wtty fears but I change my own fluids and like the sound of axle backs and CAI. I understand loss of wtty with tune but for changing oil that is ______!
Old 08-25-2014, 01:28 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Mud View Post
They don't want you changing your oil because of lost income. I would not tune because of wtty fears but I change my own fluids and like the sound of axle backs and CAI. I understand loss of wtty with tune but for changing oil that is ______!

Dude they raised a little bit of hell when I brought it in for warranty work and they saw it had a non-FoMoCo oil filter. I politely told them to p*ss off.
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
SixBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 02:15 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Dude they raised a little bit of hell when I brought it in for warranty work and they saw it had a non-FoMoCo oil filter. I politely told them to p*ss off.
And that is exactly the kind of thing the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is designed to protect you against!!!

Everyone should know their legal rights under Magnuson-Moss!!!

FTC Validates Right to Install Aftermarket Parts | Specialty Equipment Market Association

and in a nutshell:

"Under the Magnuson-Moss Act, a dealer must prove, not just vocalize, that aftermarket equipment caused the need for repairs before it can deny warranty coverage. If the dealer cannot prove such a claim — or it proffers a questionable explanation — it is your legal right to demand compliance with the warranty. The Federal Trade Commission administers the Magnuson-Moss Act and monitors compliance with warranty law."

Also, when it comes to bigger ticket items, like engines and transmission, the dealership really has no say so in warranty approvals... those big ticket items have to be approved by Ford before the warranty work can be done...

Oh... my warranty story is getting my throttle position sensor replaced on my 2005 Mustang under warranty even though i had a Zex N2O kit installed and plainly visible... numbers from the track still on the window and helmet in the back seat... service writer just smiled when he asked, "why do you have a helmet in your car?" LOL

2014 Ingot Silver Vert - MCA Edition

MPT Tuned - MRT Axle Back - MRT Catted H-Pipe - FRPP 3.55
scrming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 02:21 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

I was told if I had a cold air intake on my car my entire power train warranty would be void, no ifs, ands, or buts.
I just take it off and switch to the stock box if I take it in.
I was also told if I put headers on the car (any aftermarket ones) my warranty would be instantly voided. The same with a Ford Racing mid-pipe.
Well. The Ford racing mid pipe is in, and I'm putting the headers on as soon as my buddy gets a day off from work.

My question is: How can they void my warranty if no problems have been caused? If my car is running 100% fine, I have no problems, and I don't want anything fixed, how can they go "we see headers/intake your entire powertrain warranty is voided".
They said the second I put an aftermarket part on my entire warranty is gone forever, doesn't matter if there are no problems being caused.
Old 08-25-2014, 02:25 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Simple... They're lying to you because they don't want of the burden of proof when trying to deny you warranty work. I'm assuming you're 20-21 based on your username? They're exploiting your age. Just school them on some knowledge/stand up to them and you're good to go.

My dealer has personally told me that they don't give a damn, being mustang fanatics. My friend has a tune on his car and all the dealer asks is that he puts it back to stock before bringing it in. He hasn't been denied anything following their simple request of returning it to stock.
DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 02:31 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
I was told if I had a cold air intake on my car my entire power train warranty would be void, no ifs, ands, or buts.
I was also told if I put headers on the car (any aftermarket ones) my warranty would be instantly voided. The same with a Ford Racing mid-pipe.
Well. The Ford racing mid pipe is in, and I'm putting the headers on as soon as my buddy gets a day off from work.

My question is: How can they void my warranty if no problems have been caused? If my car is running 100% fine, I have no problems, and I don't want anything fixed, how can they go "we see headers/intake your entire powertrain warranty is voided".
They said the second I put an aftermarket part on my entire warranty is gone forever, doesn't matter if there are no problems being caused.
Basically... in a nutshell..... YOUR DEALER AN IDIOT! They can not void your entire warranty! Completely against the law! PERIOD!

Rather than trying to educate the dealership it may be easier to find a different dealership that understand the law....

Bottom line... a dealership cannot void your entire warranty. Basically all they can do is deny a warranty claim after showing that the problem was caused by your aftermarket part. There are a few things however, like an aftermarket tune on your 5.0 or EcoBoost, where the dealership will deny the repair, void your powertrain warranty and flag it in the system so other dealerships are aware... I've really not heard of this happening on a 3.7... however the rest of your warranty remains intact! A dealership cannot void the entire warranty!

At my local dealership the service manager is always interested in what new things i've done to my Mustang... and he has never once talked about anything affecting my warranty...

again... know your rights!

Old 08-25-2014, 02:33 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
[QUOTE][I was told if I had a cold air intake on my car my entire power train warranty would be void, no ifs, ands, or buts.

They said the second I put an aftermarket part on my entire warranty is gone forever, doesn't matter if there are no problems being caused./QUOTE]

Don't you also have a tune on your car ... then if that is the case ... they have already voided your warranty ... right? Then taking the CAI off & on wouldn't matter.

Best Regards,

TJ
Private Message Me About Special Discount Codes
www.steeda.com
Win A $300 Gift Card
tj@steeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 02:35 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrming View Post
Basically... in a nutshell..... YOUR DEALER AN IDIOT! They can not void your entire warranty! Completely against the law! PERIOD!

Rather than trying to educate the dealership it may be easier to find a different dealership that understand the law....

Bottom line... a dealership cannot void your entire warranty. Basically all they can do is deny a warranty claim after showing that the problem was caused by your aftermarket part. There are a few things however, like an aftermarket tune on your 5.0 or EcoBoost, where the dealership will deny the repair, void your powertrain warranty and flag it in the system so other dealerships are aware... I've really not heard of this happening on a 3.7... however the rest of your warranty remains intact! A dealership cannot void the entire warranty!

At my local dealership the service manager is always interested in what new things i've done to my Mustang... and he has never once talked about anything affecting my warranty...

again... know your rights!
I was 100% sure they couldn't do that, and when I had said that's not how a warranty works you can't just void things like that the Service manager said that if I even put a CAI in my car they would refuse to work on it and void my warranty.
I just shut my mouth, mod my car how I see fit, and don't really bring it in unless I have too. That service center is 5 miles from me. The next closest is 15.... I don't really know what to say... do I go to the other one and say hey I've been having some problems with x dealership and I was wondering how you guys are on your mods policy? Kind of confused on that.
Old 08-25-2014, 02:38 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

[QUOTE=tj@steeda;2073303]
Quote:
[I was told if I had a cold air intake on my car my entire power train warranty would be void, no ifs, ands, or buts.

They said the second I put an aftermarket part on my entire warranty is gone forever, doesn't matter if there are no problems being caused./QUOTE]

Don't you also have a tune on your car ... then if that is the case ... they have already voided your warranty ... right? Then taking the CAI off & on woulnd't matter.

Best Regards,

TJ
Yes I have a tune on my car but I just put it back to stock, take the CAI off, and bring it in. They haven't said a thing about it, and there's not really any way they would know unless they checked my ECU, in which case I would say I was trying to install new headlights but gave up to account for all the disconnects and flashes on the ECU, and hopefully that would work.... they really are not too smart there. I have 2 years left on my warranty. I trust that my tune will cause me no problems.

My warranty is 100% intact and not voided as of now since they don't know I have tuned my vehicle, and they don't check.
Old 08-25-2014, 02:42 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
I was 100% sure they couldn't do that, and when I had said that's not how a warranty works you can't just void things like that the Service manager said that if I even put a CAI in my car they would refuse to work on it and void my warranty.
I just shut my mouth, mod my car how I see fit, and don't really bring it in unless I have too. That service center is 5 miles from me. The next closest is 15.... I don't really know what to say... do I go to the other one and say hey I've been having some problems with x dealership and I was wondering how you guys are on your mods policy? Kind of confused on that.
I would just try out the other dealership... maybe do some searching of reviews or ask around town....

If you decide you want to try and educate your local dealership, i suggest reading this article right from FTC... print out a copy and show it to the service manager.... If you blows you off then ask to speak to the General Manager... I mean the article lays it out pretty well:

The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act makes it illegal for companies to void your warranty or deny coverage under the warranty simply because you used an aftermarket or recycled part. Still, if it turns out that the aftermarket or recycled part was itself defective or wasn't installed correctly, and it causes damage to another part that is covered under the warranty, the manufacturer or dealer has the right to deny coverage for that part and charge you for any repairs. The FTC says the manufacturer or dealer must show that the aftermarket or recycled part caused the need for repairs before denying warranty coverage.

and

Complain. If you think a dealer's service advisor denied your warranty claim unfairly, ask to speak with a supervisor. If you still aren't satisfied, contact the manufacturer or go to another dealer. You also may wish to file a complaint with your state Attorney General, local consumer protection office, or the FTC.

Old 08-25-2014, 02:54 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I would just try out the other dealership... maybe do some searching of reviews or ask around town....

If you decide you want to try and educate your local dealership, i suggest reading this article right from FTC... print out a copy and show it to the service manager.... If you blows you off then ask to speak to the General Manager... I mean the article lays it out pretty well:

The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act makes it illegal for companies to void your warranty or deny coverage under the warranty simply because you used an aftermarket or recycled part. Still, if it turns out that the aftermarket or recycled part was itself defective or wasn't installed correctly, and it causes damage to another part that is covered under the warranty, the manufacturer or dealer has the right to deny coverage for that part and charge you for any repairs. The FTC says the manufacturer or dealer must show that the aftermarket or recycled part caused the need for repairs before denying warranty coverage.

and

Complain. If you think a dealer's service advisor denied your warranty claim unfairly, ask to speak with a supervisor. If you still aren't satisfied, contact the manufacturer or go to another dealer. You also may wish to file a complaint with your state Attorney General, local consumer protection office, or the FTC.
Thanks for all the advice. I will look into a different service center. Until then I will just hope the car has no troubles, as it hasn't yet. My 3 year warranty is up in January, and the only warranty work I've had done has been suspension (rear sway bar end links) and having my hood repainted due to bubbling. That warranty goes away in Jan., anything that goes wrong after that will be replaced with bigger and better aftermarket parts!
Can you believe after saying that stuff about an intake he tried pushing an extended warranty on me? Some people man, some people.
Thanks again for all the advice! Def. gave me peace of mind.
Old 08-25-2014, 03:21 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

and

I've tried preaching this as well, but people keep assuming get their warranties are kaput. With all of my mods I still had warranty work done. They actually didn't even mention it. I had to fight with them that Federal Emissions warranty is a real thing, but that's a different issue.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 08-25-2014, 03:25 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisl12 View Post
Which one do you enjoy the most for daily driving/customer service?
To answer your first question, I enjoy my MPT tune the most for daily driving. When I say the most I am referring it to as a scale of enjoyment. 1 being the least and 10 being the best. I rate my MPT tune a 10 for DD enjoyment. I would rate my bama and Steeda tune 9.5 for DD.

To answer the second question about customer service. I have never had a bad experience with either Bama, Steeda or MPT.

Old 08-25-2014, 03:40 PM   #25
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
And that is exactly the kind of thing the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is designed to protect you against!!!

Everyone should know their legal rights under Magnuson-Moss!!!

FTC Validates Right to Install Aftermarket Parts | Specialty Equipment Market Association

and in a nutshell:

"Under the Magnuson-Moss Act, a dealer must prove, not just vocalize, that aftermarket equipment caused the need for repairs before it can deny warranty coverage. If the dealer cannot prove such a claim — or it proffers a questionable explanation — it is your legal right to demand compliance with the warranty. The Federal Trade Commission administers the Magnuson-Moss Act and monitors compliance with warranty law."

Also, when it comes to bigger ticket items, like engines and transmission, the dealership really has no say so in warranty approvals... those big ticket items have to be approved by Ford before the warranty work can be done...

Oh... my warranty story is getting my throttle position sensor replaced on my 2005 Mustang under warranty even though i had a Zex N2O kit installed and plainly visible... numbers from the track still on the window and helmet in the back seat... service writer just smiled when he asked, "why do you have a helmet in your car?" LOL
I had a hearty solid chortle/laugh at the 2nd piece here, this is great. Magnuson-Moss is a beautiful thing and I wish more people understood it! If you have a friend or family member that's licensed to practice law ask them about it too!
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 07:36 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Im reeeeeaally considering a steeda tune
somedopebeats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 07:38 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
I had a hearty solid chortle/laugh at the 2nd piece here, this is great. Magnuson-Moss is a beautiful thing and I wish more people understood it! If you have a friend or family member that's licensed to practice law ask them about it too!

Too bad we dont have that act in canada
somedopebeats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 09:04 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedopebeats View Post
Too bad we dont have that act in canada
If I remember right, you have something similar but not to the same extent. I can't remember what it was called.

Old 08-25-2014, 09:41 PM   #29
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
Why put your factory Ford tune back in when going for warranty work?????

The main and only reason is that the dealers shop may want to put your car on a diagnostic machine to find a problem. A performance tune may interfere with the results. That is one reason.

The second reason is that they may upgrade your factory tune which would wipe out your performance tune.

Other then these two reasons I don't think they really care if your car is tuned or not.

Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 10:48 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by somedopebeats View Post
Im reeeeeaally considering a steeda tune
I did and what a difference! Ordered it on Monday and got it within a week. So far no issues with Steeda.
2014 Ruby Red V6 Premium, Pony Package, Magnaflow Street Axle-backs, MMD Hood Struts, SCT X4 with Steeda lifetime tunes, Boss 302 Strut tower brace, JLT Oil Separator, OEM extended range remote start, Raxiom Navigation.
dj2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 05:35 AM   #31
Staff

Regular
Staff

Region: Connecticut
one other piece that may help (although I would doubt it'll help with your dealer) is to try and develop a relationship with the dealer. I do the majority of work myself but I buy my oil filters from my dealer. I make a point to say "hi" to my sales person. I recently had my rear axle replaced under wtty after the service person said I was in for an uphill battle but when I talked to sales she said "I see you in here all the time, they just have to know how to write it up" and I got my new axle (slightly bent causing squeek) a tune can affect your wtty so can your relationship with the dealer.
Old 08-26-2014, 05:40 AM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Mud View Post
one other piece that may help (although I would doubt it'll help with your dealer) is to try and develop a relationship with the dealer. I do the majority of work myself but I buy my oil filters from my dealer. I make a point to say "hi" to my sales person. I recently had my rear axle replaced under wtty after the service person said I was in for an uphill battle but when I talked to sales she said "I see you in here all the time, they just have to know how to write it up" and I got my new axle (slightly bent causing squeek) a tune can affect your wtty so can your relationship with the dealer.
Excellent point bro!

Old 08-26-2014, 05:46 AM   #33
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Region: Florida
Quote:
By law, if they told you they don't want you to change the oil, or allow another facility to change it, then they have to provide it free of charge. Google it. Or follow the posts here that mention the Magnuson-Moss act.
Old 08-26-2014, 07:50 AM   #34
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Lol there's one not too far from me, they were fine with my mods, but they said the turbo would void my power train warranty XD, I have a buddy that works there

The real... boss 227
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 08:49 AM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire View Post
Lol there's one not too far from me, they were fine with my mods, but they said the turbo would void my power train warranty XD, I have a buddy that works there

The real... boss 227
I should say it would lol. Just tell them "what turbo?" That's just a fancy new cold air intake.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang