I'm putting my perfect V6 3.7 Mustang up for sale - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-28-2014, 07:25 AM   #36
Evolution's Finest
Region: Florida

It seems like all I have in my wallet is Monopoly money. It goes out so fast I can't read what it say's on the bills.

2012-candy red- V-6 MCA, Automatic Trans. CFM Valve cover breather. MMD blackTail light trim.Magnaflow axle back street mufflers, JLT oil catch can.MMD hood struts.
Airaid Cold Air intake. red caliper covers, 3.7L performance engine cover, Flat black hood spears.Boss 302 strut brace, CDC rear panel, Trunk Cargo net,--Dash carpet cover,
Viser stickers to cover ugly yellow warning crap,Aluminum driveshafft and Swarr Bar.
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 08:12 AM   #37
Registered Member
Region: Maryland
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
I have had super really fast cars in the past. I had a 1966 Corvette 427 reworked by "Grumpy Bill Jinkens" that ran 10.98 at 143 mph in the quarter.
I had a 1965 Mustang 271 Hi Pro reworked by Billy McDuel that ran consistent 13 second flat. That was back in 1965/66.
I had a 98 Corvette that did 180 MPH at Daytona.

My first racing was with my 1960 English Ford reworked by Jorge DiPirro. I got me first trophy with that car'

I love speed and racing but now at 71 I'm really liking just going to car shows and cruise -ins. I just don't have the $$$ or stamina with my cancer to track or autocross anymore. I did run my Mustang once and did a 13.3 in the quarter.

I have a friend in my Mustang club that has a stage 3 roush that is gorgeous and very fast.

One thing I do know of:
Ain't no way I could ever handle the power or control
Eric's (Kona Blue) Roush Cobra Chicken

Ronnie, I hear ya on the cancer thing. If your on chemotherapy I know first hand how exhausting that can be. Its rough. Real rough.

As far as the Roush Cobra Chicken, your 180 mph corvette is really child's play compared to this special limited edition model. :p

Sent from my naked Johnson. The third real non Boss 227

2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang