Mustang Evolution Forum banner

SR Performance lowering springs

5K views 48 replies 21 participants last post by  terryb1026 
#1 ·
So this past weekend I installed SR Performance lowering springs on my mustang. Install was pretty time consuming as I had never lowered a car before and did it without a spring compressor. The front left strut fell apart but luckily I got all the little ball bearings back in. Impossible to install the fronts without another person if your strut falls apart. Rear springs were super easy, did it in half the time it took to do one side of the front. After a few days I have to say I love these springs the car is the perfect height now and it got rid of that horrible 4x4 look. The rear is not as low as the front which is nice it makes it looks super aggressive and stanced. The price cannot be best, and ride quality is maintained, feels great driving around. Handling Is also improved. Couldn't be happier !!!!!

Sent from my 831C using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Attachments

See less See more
#44 ·
I only did springs and I used the jack method, I did NOT use a spring compressor. It can be done very easily with the spring compressor, I just did not have one available and was too lazy to go rent one lol.
I didn't use a spring compressor and you don't need one to do the install. It's whatever is your preference pretty much.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.