WTF? Really? Hyundai? !?!?!?!?! - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-28-2014, 08:01 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
Genesis coupe
Porsche
Corvette
Audi
Charger hellcat
Ferrari
Jaguar
And many other fine cars. All good decent cars and I'm sure their owners like them.
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBUT********************************************
they Are not Mustangs which are "MUSTANGS" and have been since 1964. They don't have the following or loyalty of 90% of Mustang owners share.
I would not trade my Mustang for any or all of the cars I mentioned.
I personally love my Mustang and plan on keeping it forever.
Ronnie
Would i trade my Mustang for a Ferrari... no,
Would i trade it for a Jaguar... no,
Audi...nope,
Corvette... maybe,
a Porsche...Hell no!

But if i was given the chance to trade it in for a Challenger Hellcat with a manual, there is no way i would say no! That thing is a monster.

Mods: Airaid CAI w/ Synthamax filter, 18" black AMR wheels
blackstang1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-28-2014, 02:34 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstang1 View Post
Would i trade my Mustang for a Ferrari... no,
Would i trade it for a Jaguar... no,
Audi...nope,
Corvette... maybe,
a Porsche...Hell no!

But if i was given the chance to trade it in for a Challenger Hellcat with a manual, there is no way i would say no! That thing is a monster.
I'd never disrespect my Mustang for any Camaro, Challenger (they are all a bunch of hippos IMO) or Corvette. However I'd gladly trade mine for a Ferrari...drive it a week then sell it and buy a 2016 GT500 drop some left over cash into suspension then buy a house LOL
Old 08-28-2014, 02:41 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fintile View Post
I'd never disrespect my Mustang for any Camaro, Challenger (they are all a bunch of hippos IMO) or Corvette. However I'd gladly trade mine for a Ferrari...drive it a week then sell it and buy a 2016 GT500 drop some left over cash into suspension then buy a house LOL
I love the way my mustang looks, drives, and feels (a bit more power would be nice but not necessary). My mustang is the best car i have ever owned and i am so glad that i bought it. I don't have anything against my mustang... I LOVE MY STANG

There is just something about the Hellcat Challenger that screams old muscle. The Shelby is fast and looks modern/retro, but the Challenger doesn't apologize for it's size. All it wants to do is burn its tires with 700+ hp, and i love that

Maybe I'm just primitive but i could care less about how much a car weighs

Mods: Airaid CAI w/ Synthamax filter, 18" black AMR wheels
blackstang1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-28-2014, 03:39 PM   #39
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
Hellcat is a great muscle car "REALLY GREAT"

At wide open throttle it goes through 18 gallons of 93 octane in 13 minutes. It has a lot of power. It is an awesome car and looks like the old days. I do like them a whole lot.
**************************************BUT****************************

I like my Mustang better. I like it's looks, I like it's Power, I like the interior, I like the Miles per gallon, I love the Mustang Heritage.
I just went on a 2126.0 mile round trip through all kinds of road conditions and traffic. My Mustang was comfortable. People came up and spoke to me at rest area's and gas stations. They all seem to have a good Mustang story.
There were well over 2,600 Mustangs at the AM show and none of them looked exactly the same. I had a Corvette that was super fast and fun but I do like my Mustang and the MUSTANG PEOPLE much better.

Those exotic cars are nice but they are not MUSTANGS.
I have a whole lot of fun with my Mustang and I plan to keep it for a very long time.

I was at a car show and there were some challengers there but guess what. These girls tracked me down to ask if they could take a picture with my Mustang. There were all kinds of hot rods and Muscle cars there but they fell in love with "RED RYDER" my Mustang.

Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 05:10 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
^Sir, I am quite envious.

I agree. I love the Mustang community. The fact that Mustangs haven't had a pause in production is great too, not everyone has to have either a cheap old 2002 or a new expensive 2010+, there's a nice balance for anyone.
Old 08-28-2014, 05:37 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Stangz View Post
^Sir, I am quite envious.

I agree. I love the Mustang community. The fact that Mustangs haven't had a pause in production is great too, not everyone has to have either a cheap old 2002 or a new expensive 2010+, there's a nice balance for anyone.
Me as well
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 07:29 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
The new 15 Stang , looks like a close relative
Old 08-28-2014, 07:32 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toydos View Post
The new 15 Stang , looks like a close relative
We all know your hate for the 15 Toydos.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 07:40 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Holy floatation devices Batman.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

1989 Sonic Blue LX Coupe, 349 ci, TW heads, TFS Track Heat Intake, 75mm Accufab TB, 80mm ProM, 30 lb. inj, TKO, 3.73, 31 spline w/ TruTrac, MAC 1-5/8" LT headers w/ H pipe, Flowmaster, electric fan Moates QH
391 rwhp & 424 rwtq...Mustang Dyno 11.5@122mph
smurf stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 08:09 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
We all know your hate for the 15 Toydos.
Is not hate , I do not like it a bit. The S197 is the keeper
Old 08-29-2014, 08:42 AM   #46
Staff

Regular
Staff

Region: Connecticut
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post

Ronnie
Their Fathers must be so proud......

poor impulse control
Old 08-29-2014, 09:35 AM   #47
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

I'm betting the fathers of all these girls is very proud.

Their fathers should be proud because they did pick a Mustang to have their picture taken with. They could have chosen a street rod or a number of other Muscle cars.
There were some great cars at the show.
To tell the truth, I was proud of my red candy 2012 Mustang known as "RED RYDER"
Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang