Mustang Evolution Forum banner

2014 v6 new mods!!!!

4K views 50 replies 17 participants last post by  iaintacop 
#1 ·
Mmd side scoops, classic quarter louvers, rocker stripes, mmd good scoop, modern retro shift knob, mmd hood scoop, gt500 spoiler, 3,7 an pony emblems enjoy!!!
Let me know what u think!!!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Black
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Gear shift
Center console Car Vehicle Gear shift
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Automotive design

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

See less See more
#5 ·
How do you like the gt500 spoiler?..... I'm going to get it next

2012 v6 Black Performance Package MT CAI 3:73 Ford Racing Gears 91 Hybrid Bama tune Deleted Mufflers

#7 ·
Mmd side scoops, classic quarter louvers, rocker stripes, mmd good scoop, modern retro shift knob, mmd hood scoop, gt500 spoiler, 3,7 an pony emblems enjoy!!!
Let me know what u think!!!
View attachment 164625 View attachment 164626 View attachment 164627 View attachment 164628 View attachment 164629 View attachment 164630

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Looking good! I'm really happy to see pictures finally! They really bring the car together nicely, now whats next!?

Alex

#9 ·
I first have to get back home today and enjoy my car for a bit lol plus ima put the tune today as well. Next, mmm maybe tires/wheels some time soon lol
Just joking! Give it some time! You'll see me say all over the place that there's no fun to just do a bunch of mods at once. Enjoy them! While they're little things, those are the mods that get the most attention from fellow owners! Let me know if there's anything else I can help out with in the meantime and enjoy!

Alex

#25 ·
I like your mods except the hood scoop and the emblems.

It's your car, Of course, However a fake hood scope is bleh!

Also, Your pony emblem is crooked and looks weird as hell with 2 emblems... Should have gone with 1 or the other. IMO the 3.7 looks clean as **** and the pony kills it.

But other than that, beautiful car man.

#30 ·
Hate to join the bandwagon but I love everything that you did except for the double emblems. Hell, you're car! But since you asked, I think it's a little too busy. Most of the time with automotive styling, less is more. The fender/forward door section is a perfect place for a subtle hint of chrome or a (real) fender vent, but it can easily clutter the sheet metal. Even manufacturers are guilty sometimes. I'll use the McLaren SLR for example. They turned the fender into a cheese grater...

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Mercedes-benz slr mclaren

#28 · (Edited)
Its just not my cup of tea. I would do one or the other, just not both. But as long as you like it that's all the really matters! As long as you don't put Cobra's/GT or 5.0 on it I'm cool with it Lol.

2013 3.7 Manual Candy apple red metallic,
GT 500 stripes, painted side mirror covers, GT 500 spoiler, 2010 GT premium wheels with Pirelli P-zero tires, upper and lower front billet grille, Barton shifter bracket, Airaid Cold air intake, S.R lowering springs, J&M adjustable panhard bar, Boss 302 strut tower brace, 3.73 ford racing gears, Bama tuned, BBK shorty headers, Roush Axel backs.

#38 ·
I am wanting to do it more and more every day.... especially now since it is lowered and I feel like it will make it seem a lot closer to the ground. The car came stock with the rocker stripes.

I also want to get the Roush rocker panels and have them painted grabber blue so my car flows all the way to the ground.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.