Opinions Please - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-20-2014, 02:48 PM   #71
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
You should not have to eat the cost of anything.

Sent from my 831C using Mustang Evolution mobile app
I agree
2014 Base V6 MT - Deep Impact Blue
MMD Hood Struts / GT500 Spoiler(Black) / MMD Quarter Window Louvers (Black) / UPR Oil Can / SR Perf Shock-Strut Tower Brace / Replaced Coolant Overflow hose Bama X4/SF4 with Race Tune
IzzyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2014, 08:46 AM   #72
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by IzzyMan View Post
It figures. The replacement came. Wrapped well and looks good although I did not inspect it in detail yet since I immediately noticed there is no 3M tape pre-installed on it, nor the small foam pads to place over the mount holes. I certainly can't reuse the ones already installed. Looks like I'll have to also use the screws I bought at the hardware store.

On the hood struts, I sent emails to AM at both the RMA and support address yesterday long before they closed. Web says they are open till 9PM Friday and Sat. 9-5. Hopefully I at least get a response. I never got a response on the emails I sent about the initial problems with the spoiler but I assume Alex intercepted them. I would be willing to buy replacement ends or whatever, just think it would be crazy to buy a whole new set for a broken plastic end.
I'm Sorry about the delay and to hear about all of this! I had some connectivity issues over the weekend and was in between cell phones! The RMA/Support Email team is on site M-F which is why you didn't receive a response from their end. I did intercept the emails so you're not working with 3 different people on this.

I'm happy to have the Hood Struts brought back for a refund, or have a replacement sent and get you a refund you as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord13 View Post
That sucks bud! A "free" spoiler might turn that frown upside down.
Quote:
You should not have to eat the cost of anything.

And that's exactly what's going to happen

Izzy-Because of the inconvenience and the back and forth I'd like to refund you in full for the spoiler; Modifying our cars is an expensive hobby that I know all too well and I personally hate having setbacks or hiccups with my own cars.
Missing the the 3M tape as well as pads was 100% my fault as I pulled this right from our paint department and was rushing to get this shipped before our Next Day Air Cut off.

Let me know and I'll have everything set up on my end.

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 09:25 AM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
I'm Sorry about the delay and to hear about all of this! I had some connectivity issues over the weekend and was in between cell phones! The RMA/Support Email team is on site M-F which is why you didn't receive a response from their end. I did intercept the emails so you're not working with 3 different people on this.

I'm happy to have the Hood Struts brought back for a refund, or have a replacement sent and get you a refund you as well.

And that's exactly what's going to happen

Izzy-Because of the inconvenience and the back and forth I'd like to refund you in full for the spoiler; Modifying our cars is an expensive hobby that I know all too well and I personally hate having setbacks or hiccups with my own cars.
Missing the the 3M tape as well as pads was 100% my fault as I pulled this right from our paint department and was rushing to get this shipped before our Next Day Air Cut off.

Let me know and I'll have everything set up on my end.

Alex
Thanks Alex!!! I've sent you a PM - Other sponsors here are going to have a hard time after you have set the bar so high

MMD Hood Struts / GT500 Spoiler(Black) / MMD Quarter Window Louvers (Black) / UPR Oil Can / SR Perf Shock-Strut Tower Brace / Replaced Coolant Overflow hose Bama X4/SF4 with Race Tune
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2014, 10:32 AM   #74
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Thanks Alex!!! I've sent you a PM - Other sponsors here are going to have a hard time after you have set the bar so high

You're very welcome-I'm having the replacement struts shipped out momentarily and you're going to be seeing a pair of credit/refund emails showing up soon as well. Let me know if you have any other questions at all!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 09-22-2014, 01:16 PM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

Alex saves the day again .
I have been saving $ up for a big purchase ..... Things like this are what always remind me to make those purchases with AM!!! Glad everything worked out.
Thanks for helping Izzy out Alex and Izzy, glad everything worked out for you!!!!

Sent from my 831C using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 09-23-2014, 08:48 AM   #76
Registered Member
Regular

Great customer service

I don't think I'll ever order anything that AM has available, from anyone else. I am sold!
Old 09-23-2014, 09:39 AM   #77
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Alex saves the day again .
I have been saving $ up for a big purchase ..... Things like this are what always remind me to make those purchases with AM!!! Glad everything worked out.
Thanks for helping Izzy out Alex and Izzy, glad everything worked out for you!!!!
Thanks Grabber

Quote:
I don't think I'll ever order anything that AM has available, from anyone else. I am sold!
I'm always here to go to bat for you guys no matter what! If I'm not accessible for some reason it's 100% likely due to tech issues! Keep me in the loop if there's anything else I can help out with!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang