Amazing pics of my 2012 V6 - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-05-2014, 02:45 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
I didn't even realize I was, again I apologize.
One day Socal will start laying the staff smack down on here.

What wheels are those Sakib? AMR's or premium or performance pack or something different? I am hoping to get new wheels soon. Mine just don't do it for me anymore... I want real black, not plastidip.
After looking at those pic's again the photographer did a really good job!! That's also the first picture I have ever seen of your car. I have never seen Socals either. That must change soon! Post more pics guys!
Thanks! Believe it or not these are factory pony package wheels on the 2012s. 18". I do like them a lot and have no plans to change them. Though the new wheels they put in the 2015 GTs that Ford has been showing at auto shows are sick... Might look into those if I decide to go 19" waaay down the road, after I've done more important and more needed performance mods.

Sent from my HTCONE using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Sakib is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-05-2014, 04:47 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
They look really good I don't think I've seen them before. I am very very very picky about wheels I will have to look at those

Sent from my 831C using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 09-05-2014, 04:53 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
They look really good I don't think I've seen them before. I am very very very picky about wheels I will have to look at those

Sent from my 831C using Mustang Evolution mobile app
And honestly they don't even look as good anymore as they did when I bought the car. I live in Michigan and the salt hasn't been good to them. You live in NY, so take my advice if you don't know this already - wax your wheels! It will protect them and make them easier to clean too. Keeps the brake dust off them as well. Check out how they looked here 3 years ago. This was the day after I bought the car:

Sakib is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-05-2014, 05:03 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakib View Post
And honestly they don't even look as good anymore as they did when I bought the car. I live in Michigan and the salt hasn't been good to them. You live in NY, so take my advice if you don't know this already - wax your wheels! It will protect them and make them easier to clean too. Keeps the brake dust off them as well. Check out how they looked here 3 years ago. This was the day after I bought the car:

Wow those almost look white. I have a very thick layer of plastidip on mine so nothing is getting at them! When I sell them when I get new wheels I will get a good price since they're like new. They have the silver mustang shimmer and shine to it with the sparkles all in them.
Old 09-05-2014, 06:03 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Sweet ride.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Tags
2012 v6