Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Magnaflow Competition Axle-Back

2K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  GrabberBlue1993 
#1 ·
I'm looking for an exhaust for my 2013 v6. I was very close to buying the Roush axle-back but then I heard a friend of mine with Magnaflow competition and I just loved the sound. So can anybody tell me which one is louder the roush or magnaflow ? and also do both of them have the same raspiness?

#2 ·
From videos that I have seen , it seems to me that roush might be raspier.. and maybe just a bit louder. I have magnaflow competition catback and it sounds great . Cant go wrong with either one.

#5 ·
The Competitions I put on mine for 3 days had the drone from hell.
And it seems the 3 people I knew around here that had Roush have gone to Borla ATAK's or the Stingers for 1 of them.

#6 ·
A lot of people complain about the drone but tbh I think these people put them on and hear some drone and just sell them.. yes they have drone when u first buy them but after about 500-1000 miles it's not there atleast for me

Sent from my HTC One using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#9 ·
Your neighbors don't like you very much do they? Lol.

I'm partial to my set up. Quite a bit different. I have a video up on my thread, but my cameras mic was a little overwhelmed. I may just have to do a ride along video instead.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#8 ·
The one's I had were used, and I put about 300 miles on them myself. The third day with a headache from the drone said go back to stock.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#11 ·
Lol yea Iv been there for 15 years but had new ones move in across the street and they don't like me lol.. U see that ugly 14 camaro to the right.. eww

Sent from my HTC One using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#15 ·
If its the muffler deletes axle back your inquiring about dont do it. I put around 100 or so miles on mine and removed them. The drone was terrible brain rattling loud. I put my faux GT-500s back on now it's back normal again

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.