Eibach Anti-Roll Kit - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-23-2014, 05:21 PM   #1
Road Trip!

Region: California
Eibach Anti-Roll Kit

So, Erm... I'd like Alex to help me out again, Instead of calling the CSR's because I know Alex is super duper awesome! =P

Anyways, I just got a call from GTR High Performance in Rancho Cucamanga, They're the ones working on my car.

Turns out the Eibach Anti-Roll Kit is missing some hardware....

This is a delay I'm truly not happy about He told me the box had an RGA number which means it was a return... Are these not inspected? Sorry... Lol >_<

AHHH, What do I do?!?! I want my pony!! D=

He said the # on the hardware bag that was missing the hardware is 35125.312hk

Please, Save the day! D=
RushGotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2014, 05:23 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Damn man that sucks I installed mine weeks ago and it was fine. What r u missing? If I can recall, it's only a few items maybe 5-6 items?

Flowmaster force 2 exhaust, jlt cai, x4 bama tuner, carbon fiber dash overlay kit, modern retro shift knob, mmd hood and side scoops, classic quarter louvers, gt500 spoiler, 3.7 and pony emblems, mustang rocker stripes, eibach anti sway roll bar kit
Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
elkoritaNAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 05:25 PM   #3
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkoritaNAY View Post
Damn man that sucks I installed mine weeks ago and it was fine. What r u missing? If I can recall, it's only a few items maybe 5-6 items?

Flowmaster force 2 exhaust, jlt cai, x4 bama tuner, carbon fiber dash overlay kit, modern retro shift knob, mmd hood and side scoops, classic quarter louvers, gt500 spoiler, 3.7 and pony emblems, mustang rocker stripes, eibach anti sway roll bar kit
He told me a couple of things were missing, Mostly for the rear sway bar, I have terrible memory, So I can't recall exactly what was missing.. Just mounting hardware.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2014, 05:32 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Oh ok man hope that gets resolved quickly. One thing I did notice was a squeaking noise, so u may have to add lithium grease on top of whatever the manufacture provides.

Old 09-23-2014, 06:54 PM   #5
Road Trip!

Yeah, I hope so... I hope it's ready before Thursday...

The reason I was rushing the whole thing is because on Thursday, I get to take this bombskie girl on a date to the track...

A date... To the track... How fun is that?!?! =P
Old 09-23-2014, 06:59 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Lol and since ur in SoCal we should cruise down the 2 highway it's 50-60 of curves

Old 09-23-2014, 07:56 PM   #7
Registered Member

Regular

GTR is still there? Do they still have a dyno? elkoritaNAY was asking me about one. I totally forgot about that place.
Socal Stangman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 10:15 PM   #8
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by RushGotti View Post
Turns out the Eibach Anti-Roll Kit is missing some hardware....box had an RGA number which means it was a return?... He said the # on the hardware bag that was missing the hardware is 35125.312hk
Please, Save the day! D=
Rush! Sorry to hear about the trouble! Rest assured I'll get this fixed for you. This isn't the first time that I've seen their Anti-Roll Kits short hardware and I have a good idea of what you're missing. Eibach typically wont allow us to remove hardware from an existing kit but I'll pull a pack for you first thing tomorrow and have them sent to GTR High Performance.

In regards to this kit being returned or previously sold, we do not sell used parts! This is the 2nd time I've ever heard of anything like this happening in years and it's likely an oversight between our receiving/returns dept as they're close by each other. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions and if not I'll keep bumping the thread with updates!

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 10:16 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Damn Alex it's late in the east coast isn't it!!! Lol I'm back to pacific standard time lol

Old 09-23-2014, 10:22 PM   #10
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkoritaNAY View Post
Damn Alex it's late in the east coast isn't it!!! Lol I'm back to pacific standard time lol
11:21 to be exact! Support doesn't sleep
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 09-23-2014, 10:36 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
11:21 to be exact! Support doesn't sleep
Wow... Good stuff. Thats great support. Ps Do you work as a life coach!!! HAHA jk <3

Sent from my HP SlateBook 10 x2 PC using Mustang Evolution mobile app
fission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 12:52 AM   #12
Road Trip!

That is definitely great, this is why I refuse to call am through the phone, because Alex is awesome!

Sent from my HTC One Max using Tapatalk.
Old 09-24-2014, 08:41 AM   #13
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fission View Post
Wow... Good stuff. Thats great support. Ps Do you work as a life coach!!! HAHA jk <3
We pride ourselves on our customer service! If anything every comes up we're here to bend over backwards to ensure our customers are happy here!

Quote:
That is definitely great, this is why I refuse to call am through the phone, because Alex is awesome!
I'm always here to help out! I'm heading down to our warehouse and pull a hardware pack. I'll update the thread accordingly!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 09-24-2014, 09:29 AM   #14
Site Sponsor

UPDATE:

I went down to our warehouse and pulled an existing kit-You can see the two hardware packs below are fully intact. I do want to note that Eibach's no longer using orange bushings and they're going to be black. We're in the process of having the images re-shot on our end:

I had the hardware packed in a small box and I'm having it sent right to the shop where your car is and they'll have it tomorrow! Let me know if you have any other questions at all!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 09-24-2014, 10:20 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Thumbs up on the service! It's stuff like this that makes a person choose one dealer over another. People make mistakes, that's human nature. It's fixing the mistake in a timely manner that matters, not to mention accepting responsibility in a public manner.

I was just looking at this kit a couple days ago. How does it compare quality wise to the ford racing and the others listed on AM?
Wysh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 10:45 AM   #16
Road Trip!

Black bushings is better for me, Actually. =P!

Thanks, I do appreciate it! Now I get to call the shop and tell them they should be expecting the hardware and that I don't have to drive an hour away just to deliver them, Then go back for my car later on. LOL!

You sure did save me another trip =P!
Old 09-24-2014, 10:45 AM   #17
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wysh View Post
Thumbs up on the service! It's stuff like this that makes a person choose one dealer over another. People make mistakes, that's human nature. It's fixing the mistake in a timely manner that matters, not to mention accepting responsibility in a public manner.

I was just looking at this kit a couple days ago. How does it compare quality wise to the ford racing and the others listed on AM?
We aim to please here and you'll see that I'm usually pretty accessible at all hours so if you ever have any questions don't hesitate to let me know and I'll get back to you as soon as possible, PM's are typically pushed to my phone unless there's a glitch.

Regarding their kits I think Eibach makes some of the better suspension components and having personally had their parts on a few euros a long time ago as well as test fitting them here I can attest to their quality and the performance. Between their springs and sway bar kits (mixing and matching) on my '01 and '08 they made me a much more confident driver, the car felt like it was very well sorted, and the ride quality was honestly not all that bad (If you're thinking of running springs)

Hope this helps!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 09-24-2014, 10:47 AM   #18
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Black bushings is better for me, Actually. =P!

Thanks, I do appreciate it! Now I get to call the shop and tell them they should be expecting the hardware and that I don't have to drive an hour away just to deliver them, Then go back for my car later on. LOL!

You sure did save me another trip =P!

I just wanted to make that absolutely clear to avoid any confusion! As soon as they're fully shipped (Should be leaving any minute now) we'll have the tracking automatically emailed over to them but I had the shops name on the box so there shouldn't be any issues! Let me know how everything's working out and if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 09-24-2014, 01:15 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wysh View Post
The exact reason AM is my first stop. Typically I only buy elsewhere if I can't find it on AM.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
JoeyM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 01:58 PM   #20
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyM91 View Post
The exact reason AM is my first stop. Typically I only buy elsewhere if I can't find it on AM.
It's been my first stop for coming up on many years now! You just can't beat it! Let me know if anyone has any questions at all, I'm always around to help!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang