Mods so far - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-30-2014, 06:46 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Mods so far

Only thing you can't see is my intake, jlt. I like it so far. Thoughts?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1412120757820.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	167132   Click image for larger version

Name:	1412120767458.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	167133  

Name:	1412120778333.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	167134  
bbowman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-30-2014, 06:50 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Nice ride man

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1412121022.856112.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	426.8 KB
ID:	167135

Flowmaster force 2 exhaust, jlt cai, x4 bama tuner, carbon fiber dash overlay kit, modern retro shift knob, mmd hood and side scoops, classic quarter louvers, gt500 spoiler, 3.7 and pony emblems, mustang rocker stripes, eibach anti sway roll bar kit
Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
elkoritaNAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 08:47 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Looks nice i really want to get that spoiler youve got. Did you drill the holes yourself? I've added a gt grille with the mmd fog light blackouts and some blue hash marks. I was thinking about getting that spoiler in black and the louvers in black too. I think it would look good with the grille and i think tomorrow or thursday i'm gonna plasti dip my wheels black too.
45thMustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-30-2014, 08:49 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45thMustang View Post
Looks nice i really want to get that spoiler youve got. Did you drill the holes yourself? I've added a gt grille with the mmd fog light blackouts and some blue hash marks. I was thinking about getting that spoiler in black and the louvers in black too. I think it would look good with the grille and i think tomorrow or thursday i'm gonna plasti dip my wheels black too.

Gt spoiler? Or one in op ?

Flowmaster force 2 exhaust, jlt cai, x4 bama tuner, carbon fiber dash overlay kit, modern retro shift knob, mmd hood and side scoops, classic quarter louvers, gt500 spoiler, 3.7 and pony emblems, mustang rocker stripes, eibach anti sway roll bar kit
Old 09-30-2014, 08:50 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Which spoiler? Op post or mine?

Old 09-30-2014, 08:52 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Looks nice man. I like that spoiler; never been a fan of the louvers but they look nice on your stang. Are those stock rims?
Old 09-30-2014, 09:00 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic14 View Post
Looks nice man. I like that spoiler; never been a fan of the louvers but they look nice on your stang. Are those stock rims?
My expertise in this field (none) would assess them as stock rims that have been plastidipped. I was never a fan of those stock wheels. I think they look like cheap plastic and are a little too small for our years.

OP, once your tires run out of life, make your next mod a rim upgrade! It'll add to an already completely killer looking car you've got!
DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 09:03 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Oh sorry op. I love the pedestal look but i know it requires drilling 4 more holes if you have the factory spoiler

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 09-30-2014, 09:07 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiESeven View Post
My expertise in this field (none) would assess them as stock rims that have been plastidipped. I was never a fan of those stock wheels. I think they look like cheap plastic and are a little too small for our years.

OP, once your tires run out of life, make your next mod a rim upgrade! It'll add to an already completely killer looking car you've got!
Yeah they do look like stock rims only plastidipped; doesn't look too bad plastidipped though. I'm still on stock rims (which is the reason I asked OP) I don't like them either lol. I'm waiting for my tires to wear out to upgrade.
Old 09-30-2014, 10:13 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Yeah they are plasti dipped stock. yeah it requires drilling some holes for the spoiker, tools longer than I wanted. Want better rims, but these will do for now. And the roush exhaust sounds and looks great.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 09-30-2014, 10:41 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Needs more low

Sent from my 831C using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 10-01-2014, 12:51 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I want the hasmarks, possibly yellow or black, or both... where did you get yours? I was thinking of doing them black as well, but i went all gray. The plasti dip is really easy, except when the giant sand torando came in from nowhere to coat them with sand... but turned out okay!
Old 10-01-2014, 12:52 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
Needs more low

My next mod is to lower it, just not too sure the right route to go. What would you recommend?
Old 10-01-2014, 12:58 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiESeven View Post

If its not a lowering kit, my next mod is tires after they wear out. Ill make sure too get black as well.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:58 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

SR performance lowering springs
Adjustable pan hard bar (whichever brand you prefer)
Eibach camber bolts

If you wanna get really into it tack on some non adjustable LCA's and some BMR relocation brackets. I really only feel the relo brackets are necessary if you're really off or are getting a lot of wheel hop, which you won't unless you're making a lot of power. (FI).

That's the exact set up I went with. Passed on the LCAs and 're lo brackets when I lowered, and I didn't need them car feels fine. Found a great deal on LCAs so I picked them up the other day.
If you aren't getting wheel hop , and your traction feels fine to you , you don't need the 're lo brackets.
If you don't track your car or anything I wouldn't get them either

Old 10-01-2014, 01:14 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Eibach camber bolts

If you wanna get really into it tack on some non adjustable LCA's and some BMR relocation brackets. I really only feel the relo brackets are necessary if you're really off or are getting a lot of wheel hop, which you won't unless you're making a lot of power. (FI).

That's the exact set up I went with. Passed on the LCAs and 're lo brackets when I lowered, and I didn't need them car feels fine. Found a great deal on LCAs so I picked them up the other day.
If you aren't getting wheel hop , and your traction feels fine to you , you don't need the 're lo brackets.

Sounds like a plan. Ill look into those soon. Thanks!
Old 10-01-2014, 02:16 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

No problem! If you want any details or Which I went with (top quality for really good prices) just shoot me a PM! Really improved my cars looks and handling for a fraction of what most people pay

Old 10-01-2014, 02:49 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbowman88 View Post
I want the hasmarks, possibly yellow or black, or both... where did you get yours? I was thinking of doing them black as well, but i went all gray. The plasti dip is really easy, except when the giant sand torando came in from nowhere to coat them with sand... but turned out okay!
I got mine from American Muscle and went with the dark blue and it looks pretty cool. I would go with matte black but thats just me. Yeah hopefully i can find time to dip them. A little worried about if it will all peel off easy but i'm also thinking about dipping my factory spoiler until I can buy a new one
Old 10-01-2014, 03:10 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I got mine from American Muscle and went with the dark blue and it looks pretty cool. I would go with matte black but thats just me. Yeah hopefully i can find time to dip them. A little worried about if it will all peel off easy but i'm also thinking about dipping my factory spoiler until I can buy a new one

I want the matte black ones. The dip is really easy to apply, and its very durable. I didnt do that good of a job, some d bag came and parked right next to me so I couldnt get one side completely the way I wanted.... but I have them till I get new ones.
Old 10-01-2014, 03:11 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
No problem! If you want any details or Which I went with (top quality for really good prices) just shoot me a PM! Really improved my cars looks and handling for a fraction of what most people pay

Will do, Thanks!
Old 10-01-2014, 05:57 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:
Eibach camber bolts

+1000000 on this one, we have the set up, Sr Springs, j&m adj phb, Eibach camber bolts and Bmr LCA.. Went for a ride today and all I can say is woowww definitely better than stock, and the wheels just hug the roads nicely, and when I go for that corner I dont have that slide that you feel in the rear almost like you lost control so I guess that's from LCA it helped a lot and looks fantastic too..

Borla touring, airraid Cai, Mac ceramic shorty headers, frrp x pipe, 2010 gt500 rims, 35 % tint and more to come..
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 06:02 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Can't wait to get my LCAs in... They should be here on Friday. I have a F'd up hand for a week or 2 so I can't install

Old 10-01-2014, 06:36 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbowman88 View Post
I want the matte black ones. The dip is really easy to apply, and its very durable. I didnt do that good of a job, some d bag came and parked right next to me so I couldnt get one side completely the way I wanted.... but I have them till I get new ones.
Just finished dipping. Decided to do spoiler and fuel door. Looks a lot better in the light but it started getting dark out. Might post some tomorrow when its sunny again. But before I got this car I had a 2009 mustang and had the matte black stripes, hashmarks and decklid panel and i loved it.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1412206437292.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	167194   Click image for larger version

Name:	1412206464920.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	167195  

Name:	1412206484078.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	167196  
Old 10-01-2014, 06:49 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Looks good I like the fuel door and splitter. Not a fan of the hash marks though, especially in the blue.
I just really do not like hash marks on this car they ruin the flow of it. Rest looks good though!!

Old 10-01-2014, 07:19 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Thanks and yeah i'm reconsidering them now but good thing it was only $16 for the pair.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 10-01-2014, 07:41 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:
Eibach camber bolts

+1000000 on this one, we have the set up, Sr Springs, j&m adj phb, Eibach camber bolts and Bmr LCA.. Went for a ride today and all I can say is woowww definitely better than stock, and the wheels just hug the roads nicely, and when I go for that corner I dont have that slide that you feel in the rear almost like you lost control so I guess that's from LCA it helped a lot and looks fantastic too..

Borla touring, airraid Cai, Mac ceramic shorty headers, frrp x pipe, 2010 gt500 rims, 35 % tint and more to come..
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 08:20 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Just finished dipping. Decided to do spoiler and fuel door. Looks a lot better in the light but it started getting dark out. Might post some tomorrow when its sunny again. But before I got this car I had a 2009 mustang and had the matte black stripes, hashmarks and decklid panel and i loved it.
Looks good man. The dip is easy, as I'm sure you found out. Thought of doing my fuel door, still have a can lying around. I think,I might just go with a crazy but muscular stripe or design, we'll see though.

Old 10-01-2014, 08:28 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Looks good man. The dip is easy, as I'm sure you found out. Thought of doing my fuel door, still have a can lying around. I think,I might just go with a crazy but muscular stripe or some design, we'll see though.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang