BBK 73MM Throttle Body - Page 8 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-14-2014, 03:41 PM   #246
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberBlue1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Malverne
Region: New York
Posts: 2,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveWire003 View Post
Glad you finally got 'em on! (told ya those shorties were a real pain!)

Not sure the issue with the collector bolts, I've had my mid pipe in and out more than I've changed out mufflers (which I've also done 3 or 4 times).

Enjoy the sound and don't change a thing! Shorties + Borla = WOW. I was gonna throw on some nitrous for the track so I switched out my midpipe, new can of worms...
The difficulty was I had the Ford Racing X pipe welded in right to the cats almost so there was no play at all. I was under the car bench pressing both sides of the x-pipe up so the cats would raise enough that my friend could try and thread the bolt from the headers to the cat... add in how difficult it is to get a tool in that space AND get enough force to tighten them all the way.... hours of misery lol
__________________
"At least it isn't a Honda"
GrabberBlue1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-14-2014, 03:48 PM   #247
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tangster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Union
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 115
BBK 73MM Throttle Body

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenMcTowelie View Post
Let us know how these are please! These look like a great option so that i can use the roush axle backs, with the advantages of a true cat back exhaust. Jegs says it is aluminized, not stainless steel. Which are they? Thanks!

Here's the pics
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1413319293.932111.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	638.8 KB
ID:	167824
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1413319319.338784.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	793.9 KB
ID:	167825
Elbow wielded back for easy muffler change.
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1413319439.067503.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	969.1 KB
ID:	167826

Sound [K&N CAI, 73mm TB, BBK shorty, hiflow catted x, dynomax intermediate pipe and FM Force II]
Tangster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 03:53 PM   #248
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fintile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Boston
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,830
@ Tangster
Whats that piece in the second pic just under where it say BBK....is that a rubber bump stop?
Fintile is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-14-2014, 04:24 PM   #249
Registered Member
Regular
 
Diehard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: North Reading
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fintile View Post
@ Tangster
Whats that piece in the second pic just under where it say BBK....is that a rubber bump stop?
I'd say that is for resonance, as like on the stock pipes.
__________________
____________________________________________________
14 V6 auto, MCA, PP, BBK Shorties, MMD Hood Struts, Borla Touring A/B's, MAC ProChamber, aFe drop-in Filter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lets not forget, an opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement about matters commonly considered to be subjective.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 04:28 PM   #250
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tangster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Union
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 115
BBK 73MM Throttle Body

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fintile View Post
@ Tangster
Whats that piece in the second pic just under where it say BBK....is that a rubber bump stop?

That's just the vibration dampener from stock x pipes that I put back to lessen vibration.
Tangster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 04:29 PM   #251
Registered Member
Regular
 
Diehard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: North Reading
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
Can't have after market cats unless yours break and the manufacturer no longer makes them. It's some bS.


Sent from my 831C using Mustang Evolution mobile app
I don't think that law is limited to NY. I think it just a matter of how strict your state and/or the inspectors are.
Read this...
Rules for Replacing Converters
In 1986, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency issued new guidelines for the construction, efficiency and installation of aftermarket catalytic converters. All CleanAir converters listed in this catalog have been designed, tested and manufactured to meet this policy.

In addition, CleanAir converter listed in this catalog is appropriate for use under the current requirements of the California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B.).
E.P.A. guidelines state that replacement converters may be installed only in the following situations:

1. The vehicle is missing a converter
2. A state or local inspection program has determined that the existing converter needs replacement
3. Vehicles manufactured prior to 1996 must have more than 50,000 miles, and a legitimate need for replacement must be established and documented
4. In cases of OBD Il-equipped vehicles (1996 and later), the O.E. manufacturer's 8-year/80,000-mile warranty must have expired and a legitimate need for replacement must be established and documented.
Please note that Federal law prohibits removal or replacement of a properly functioning O.E. converter.

When replacement of the converter is appropriate (as outlined above), the E.P.A. further requires that:

1. It be installed in the same location as the original
2. It be the same type as the original (i.e., two-way, three-way, three-way plus air/three-way plus oxidation)
3. It be the proper model for the vehicle application as determined and specified by the manufacturer
4. It be properly connected to any existing air injection components on the vehicle
5. It be installed with any other required converter for a particular application
6. It be accompanied by a warranty information card to be completed by the installer.
__________________
____________________________________________________
14 V6 auto, MCA, PP, BBK Shorties, MMD Hood Struts, Borla Touring A/B's, MAC ProChamber, aFe drop-in Filter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lets not forget, an opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement about matters commonly considered to be subjective.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 05:11 PM   #252
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fintile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Boston
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard View Post
I don't think that law is limited to NY. I think it just a matter of how strict your state and/or the inspectors are.
Read this...
Rules for Replacing Converters
In 1986, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency issued new guidelines for the construction, efficiency and installation of aftermarket catalytic converters. All CleanAir converters listed in this catalog have been designed, tested and manufactured to meet this policy.

In addition, CleanAir converter listed in this catalog is appropriate for use under the current requirements of the California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B.).
E.P.A. guidelines state that replacement converters may be installed only in the following situations:

1. The vehicle is missing a converter
2. A state or local inspection program has determined that the existing converter needs replacement
3. Vehicles manufactured prior to 1996 must have more than 50,000 miles, and a legitimate need for replacement must be established and documented
4. In cases of OBD Il-equipped vehicles (1996 and later), the O.E. manufacturer's 8-year/80,000-mile warranty must have expired and a legitimate need for replacement must be established and documented.
Please note that Federal law prohibits removal or replacement of a properly functioning O.E. converter.

When replacement of the converter is appropriate (as outlined above), the E.P.A. further requires that:

1. It be installed in the same location as the original
2. It be the same type as the original (i.e., two-way, three-way, three-way plus air/three-way plus oxidation)
3. It be the proper model for the vehicle application as determined and specified by the manufacturer
4. It be properly connected to any existing air injection components on the vehicle
5. It be installed with any other required converter for a particular application
6. It be accompanied by a warranty information card to be completed by the installer.
WOw, so in other words your screwed if you need a new converter cause what are you going to go do, drive to Michigan to have the factory install a new one?
Fintile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 05:34 PM   #253
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 4,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fintile View Post
WOw, so in other words your screwed if you need a new converter cause what are you going to go do, drive to Michigan to have the factory install a new one?
I'd assume go to the dealer and have them order a cat.
__________________
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 05:51 PM   #254
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fintile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Boston
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,830
LOL ya i just thought about it after i wrote that
Fintile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 06:54 PM   #255
Registered Member
Regular
 
JoeyM91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Shawnee
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
Not bad at all. Those shorties definitely help keep the sound in check. I don't hear the deeper tone that the TB supposedly gives, but then again I don't have a previous video to compare it to.

But your steering wheel... (weird thing to nitpick) you gotta pick up the Boss 302. I bought it for aesthetics, along with the audio controls since mine wasn't a premium either.

But the Alcantara wrap on it is so nice. Much more comfortable, doesn't get hot, doesn't get cold, no sweaty palms. A damn good investment since you touch the wheel the most of anything in your car.

Sorry for the side track hahaha.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
JoeyM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 07:11 PM   #256
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberBlue1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Malverne
Region: New York
Posts: 2,275
How much was it ?
I was looking into carbon fiber steering wheel inserts

Sent from my 831C using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
"At least it isn't a Honda"
GrabberBlue1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 07:14 PM   #257
Registered Member
Regular
 
JoeyM91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Shawnee
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
How much was it ?
I was looking into carbon fiber steering wheel inserts

Sent from my 831C using Mustang Evolution mobile app
I got it on sale for $280. Normally $302 (ironic)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
JoeyM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 07:58 PM   #258
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tangster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Union
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post

Use impact tool on the bridge connector between shorty and the cat/x pipes. You have to use at least 12" extension, swivel type to get this done. It will take you less than 2 mins to do this. I installed my shorties twice as the first one developed corrosion. BBK replaced it under warranty.
Tangster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 09:19 PM   #259
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eric e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 473
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyM91 View Post
Not bad at all. Those shorties definitely help keep the sound in check. I don't hear the deeper tone that the TB supposedly gives, but then again I don't have a previous video to compare it to.

But your steering wheel... (weird thing to nitpick) you gotta pick up the Boss 302. I bought it for aesthetics, along with the audio controls since mine wasn't a premium either.

But the Alcantara wrap on it is so nice. Much more comfortable, doesn't get hot, doesn't get cold, no sweaty palms. A damn good investment since you touch the wheel the most of anything in your car.

Sorry for the side track hahaha.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app

I have the base steering wheel. If I wanna switch for one that has volume control, what all would I need?

Sorry don't mean to side track this thread more lol



Katy Texas
Eric e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 09:23 PM   #260
Registered Member
Regular
 
JoeyM91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Shawnee
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric e View Post
I have the base steering wheel. If I wanna switch for one that has volume control, what all would I need?

Sorry don't mean to side track this thread more lol



Katy Texas
The boss 302 didn't come with the Shaker system either, so ford just has to flash your ACM with data in IDS to "trick" the system into thinking it has the boss 302 stereo. Even though it's the same lol.

Alternatively, you can get a new head unit and they have a harness for it. I'd rather just get the flash for now. All you need is the VIN off a Boss 302 so they can look up the code in IDS.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
JoeyM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 10:33 PM   #261
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eric e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 473
How much did that cost? Lol I just got a gt500 wheel for pretty cheap and it has all the extra buttons



Katy Texas
Eric e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 10:34 PM   #262
Registered Member
Regular
 
JoeyM91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Shawnee
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by timpryor View Post
if only it was an 05 my dad would possibly get it he's in the market but MUST get it before january, since the pin number expires before january
If you have the VIN ready to go, it takes them like 20 minutes. They just charged me an hour of labor. So 60 bucks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
JoeyM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 10:37 PM   #263
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eric e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 473
So just find someone with a gt500 and get their vin? Cool lol



Katy Texas
Eric e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 10:39 PM   #264
Registered Member
Regular
 
JoeyM91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Shawnee
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric e View Post
So just find someone with a gt500 and get their vin? Cool lol



Katy Texas
Idk about a gt500. I just know the process for the 302. Should be the same though. You can find the VIN on any auto trader site. It really doesn't matter. It's just so they can quickly look up the data string in IDS.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
JoeyM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 10:43 PM   #265
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eric e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 473
Oh alright lol thanks for the info!



Katy Texas
Eric e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 10:55 PM   #266
Registered Member
Regular
 
DirtyDan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 118
Sounds really good!!! Where can I get that price?

2012 v6 Black Performance Package MT CAI bbk shorties ceramics headers 3:73 Ford Racing Gears MPT 91/91 Hybrid Bama tune Deleted Mufflers
__________________
2012 v6 Black Performance Package MT CAI bbk Shorties Ceramic Headers 3:73 Ford Racing Gears MPT 91/ 91 Hybrid Bama tune Deleted Mufflers
DirtyDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 12:45 AM   #267
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberBlue1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Malverne
Region: New York
Posts: 2,275
Which price?

Sent from my 831C using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
"At least it isn't a Honda"
GrabberBlue1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 12:51 AM   #268
Registered Member
Regular
 
DirtyDan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
Which price?

Sent from my 831C using Mustang Evolution mobile app
TB

2012 v6 Black Performance Package MT CAI bbk shorties ceramics headers 3:73 Ford Racing Gears MPT 91/91 Hybrid Bama tune Deleted Mufflers
__________________
2012 v6 Black Performance Package MT CAI bbk Shorties Ceramic Headers 3:73 Ford Racing Gears MPT 91/ 91 Hybrid Bama tune Deleted Mufflers
DirtyDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 12:56 AM   #269
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberBlue1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Malverne
Region: New York
Posts: 2,275
Autoanything.com
They have a 15% off coupon and there is a 10% rebate on the TB.
I had a 20% off one but it expired the 10th.

Sent from my 831C using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
"At least it isn't a Honda"
GrabberBlue1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 12:59 AM   #270
Registered Member
Regular
 
DirtyDan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
Autoanything.com
They have a 15% off coupon and there is a 10% rebate on the TB.
I had a 20% off one but it expired the 10th.

Sent from my 831C using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Thanks man.....I test drove a 5.0...💦💦💦💦

2012 v6 Black Performance Package MT CAI bbk shorties ceramics headers 3:73 Ford Racing Gears MPT 91/91 Hybrid Bama tune Deleted Mufflers
__________________
2012 v6 Black Performance Package MT CAI bbk Shorties Ceramic Headers 3:73 Ford Racing Gears MPT 91/ 91 Hybrid Bama tune Deleted Mufflers
DirtyDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 11:17 AM   #271
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fintile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Boston
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyM91 View Post
If you have the VIN ready to go, it takes them like 20 minutes. They just charged me an hour of labor. So 60 bucks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Do you have to do this if you already have the volume controls or the Shaker 500 system or is it just a matter of swapping the steering wheels?
Fintile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 11:19 AM   #272
Registered Member
Regular
 
JoeyM91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Shawnee
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fintile View Post
Do you have to do this if you already have the volume controls or the Shaker 500 system or is it just a matter of swapping the steering wheels?
If you have the Shaker system it should just be a swap out. If you have SYNC though, you have to swap your buttons off your stock wheel to the Boss 302 one. (Just the sync and audio controls, cruise control is the same for all)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
JoeyM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 11:23 AM   #273
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fintile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Boston
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,830
Sorry GB93!
Fintile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 02:11 PM   #274
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberBlue1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Malverne
Region: New York
Posts: 2,275
So after a few days of driving to let everything settle in and doing data logs with MPT to get everything dialed in (STILL no response or email or return call from Bama, I called again on Wednesday) and my car is running like a BEAST. Never felt so goooodddd

Sent from my 831C using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
"At least it isn't a Honda"
GrabberBlue1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 04:09 PM   #275
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fintile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Boston
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,830
Awesome! Now you just need to get those intake manifolds ported out to REALLY feel the TBs effect!
Fintile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 04:19 PM   #276
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberBlue1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Malverne
Region: New York
Posts: 2,275
Yes that's next on the list!!
I may need to get new tires soon though

Sent from my 831C using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
"At least it isn't a Honda"
GrabberBlue1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 04:48 PM   #277
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fintile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Boston
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,830
Just use the 17" you got till they wear out..lol
Fintile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 09:51 PM   #278
Registered Member
Regular
 
JR4288's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: San Antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fintile View Post
Just use the 17" you got till they wear out..lol
+1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
JR4288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 06:56 PM   #279
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eric e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 473
Finally came in! Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1413935740.805238.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	812.0 KB
ID:	168252



Katy Texas
Eric e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 07:00 PM   #280
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberBlue1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Malverne
Region: New York
Posts: 2,275
Nice! Throw it on! Takes 15 minutes

Sent from my 831C using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
"At least it isn't a Honda"
GrabberBlue1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BBK 73mm Throttle Body StewartL1189 General Mustang Discussion 14 09-10-2015 08:28 AM
Poweraid spacer and BBK 73mm throttle body grom80 AmericanMuscle 9 08-15-2014 07:31 AM
Compatibility between BBK 73mm increased throttle body & AIRAID POWERAID Spacer grom80 2011-2014 V6 Mustang 17 08-14-2014 12:22 PM
73mm Throttle Body JoeyM91 2011-2014 V6 Mustang 4 06-14-2014 08:58 PM
JLT CAI with Steeda spacer, or BBK CAI and BBK throttle body? Aventador97 2005-2010 V6 Mustang 11 02-26-2014 04:12 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



01:18 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.