2014 V6 right off the lot - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-07-2014, 08:58 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
ponie1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Lexington
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_kky View Post
Here it is. Might have to take mine in as well. Good thing it's still under warranty.
Attachment 167548


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
Jeremy
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
ponie1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-07-2014, 09:18 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
Vic14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Donna
Region: Texas
Posts: 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigshow14 View Post
Yep. You let the car sit in the rain and when you get in and start driving my left foot has constant water dripping on it. There is someone else on this forum with the same issue. Shame a new car that smells like old water


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Have you ever taken it to the dealership to see what they say about the windshield problem, why water is getting in?

Seems odd to me water entering through there. My dad's 2003 F-150 had the similar problem some months ago. I believe it ended up being an a/c hose that was leaking or somewhat around there. Need to ask him to be sure.

You need to know the rules, to break the rules
__________________
"I know I was born and I know that I'll die... The in between is mine." -Pearl Jam
Vic14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 10:16 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
Vic14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Donna
Region: Texas
Posts: 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucko View Post
For those who are new to TSB's, they are Technical Service Bulletins. They are basically a "silent recall", meaning if you take your car in for service that matches a symptom of a TSB, they correct it for free, even if the warranty has expired.
I think someone or some here have mentioned that don't have warranty anymore. I did a little looking around here on the forum and found this by bucko; if this still stands, no charge for TSB's I'm not sure.

Bucko started a TSB thread sometime ago. I'll post the link to this thread here in a bit.

You need to know the rules, to break the rules
__________________
"I know I was born and I know that I'll die... The in between is mine." -Pearl Jam
Vic14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-07-2014, 10:22 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
Vic14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Donna
Region: Texas
Posts: 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic14 View Post
I think someone or some here have mentioned that don't have warranty anymore. I did a little looking around here on the forum and found this by bucko; if this still stands, no charge for TSB's I'm not sure.

Bucko started a TSB thread sometime ago. I'll post the link to this thread here in a bit.

You need to know the rules, to break the rules
Here's the link

New TSB release

You need to know the rules, to break the rules
__________________
"I know I was born and I know that I'll die... The in between is mine." -Pearl Jam
Vic14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 10:36 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
5pointYoBro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Nashville
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 730
I keep reading online that TSBs are only free under warranty and Recalls are free no matter what.

Edmunds is where I read
__________________
2014 GT. Oxford White.
20" Velgen VMB5s on NT555s.
MBRP Race Series Catback Exhaust
Bama 93 Performance Tune
5pointYoBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 10:37 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: 00
Region: Other
Posts: 1,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic14 View Post
Have you ever taken it to the dealership to see what they say about the windshield problem, why water is getting in?

Seems odd to me water entering through there. My dad's 2003 F-150 had the similar problem some months ago. I believe it ended up being an a/c hose that was leaking or somewhat around there. Need to ask him to be sure.

You need to know the rules, to break the rules
Im going to try to drop it off friday morning. I ignored it for awhile thinking it was ac realted. It started as a very minor drip every now and then. Recently after hard rains it happens the most.
Bigshow14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 10:43 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular
 
Vic14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Donna
Region: Texas
Posts: 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by LavaRedSixxer View Post
I keep reading online that TSBs are only free under warranty and Recalls are free no matter what.

Edmunds is where I read
Yeah, I had read some comments on bucko's thread. Some guy mentioned the dealership he went to did not do TSB's for free. That's why I said I wasn't sure if TSB's were free of charge or not.

I guess it all depends on the dealership. Maybe you'll want to call the dealership(s), before going to see if they'll charge you.

You need to know the rules, to break the rules
__________________
"I know I was born and I know that I'll die... The in between is mine." -Pearl Jam
Vic14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 10:52 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
Vic14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Donna
Region: Texas
Posts: 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigshow14 View Post
Im going to try to drop it off friday morning. I ignored it for awhile thinking it was ac realted. It started as a very minor drip every now and then. Recently after hard rains it happens the most.
Really odd. Hope the problem gets solved!

You need to know the rules, to break the rules
__________________
"I know I was born and I know that I'll die... The in between is mine." -Pearl Jam
Vic14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 12:38 AM   #44
Registered User
Newbie
 
SQUALL1223's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: HOUSTON
Region: Texas
Posts: 6
my 13 explorer did that too, I am thinking take it to the dealer...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
SQUALL1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 01:31 AM   #45
Registered Member
Regular
 
jonyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Sunnyvale,CA
Region: California
Posts: 232
I had mine in at around 11k miles for the TSB. Service manager said it was the front control arms, had it replaced, and I was on my merry way. So far haven't heard anything. Then again I haven't been going over speed bumps as much as I used to when I was in school.
__________________
2014 V6 Performance Package Sterling Grey
MPT Tuned.
Airaid CAI, BBK Shorty Headers, Borla S-types, Stubby Antenna, JLT Catch Can, MMD hood struts, GT500 spoiler, Oracle Halos on GT Grille, Dynotech One piece Aluminum Driveshaft.
jonyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 06:37 AM   #46
Registered Member
Regular
 
shunc01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,948
I would like to contribute in this thread since I had the same issue before, it happened when I had 16,000 miles on my car, I live in a community condo place so we have a lot of speed bumps and I hear this creaking, clunking sound in the rear everytime I run through speed bumps so I finally brought it to sunnyside Ford and very professional people, they told there is a tsb for this and replaced my rear sway bar links no more clunking sound anymore, and just last week my screen on my stereo has this stress marks everywhere went to them again last Friday and replaced it no questions ask and both covered by my warranty.

Borla touring, airraid Cai, Mac ceramic shorty headers, frrp x pipe, 2010 gt500 rims, 35 % tint and more to come..
__________________
2016 GT RACE RED MANUAL aka " RAGING BULL"
Mods:
Borla stypes cat back exhaust, tint kit all lights, 5.0 race red shift knob, MMD V SERIES SPOILER... and more to come...
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 07:58 AM   #47
Staff

Regular
Staff
 
Strange Mud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Small Town
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 5,022
Water Leak

i doubt it since it's driver side but look at the cabin air filter under the passenger side cowl...if the drain holes get plugged it'll leak. I had an Integra that when new it would whistle at what I'll just say were "higher speeds" I knew the dealer would just look at me If I asked him to recreate it. I was glad when I noticed a water leak after rains. They resealed the windshield and it was fine.

I had my LCA's replaced which stopped my squeek
__________________
2012 V6 with suspension, shifting, stopping and sound mods.
Strange Mud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 10:22 AM   #48
Registered Member
Regular
 
ponie1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Lexington
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by shunc01 View Post
I would like to contribute in this thread since I had the same issue before, it happened when I had 16,000 miles on my car, I live in a community condo place so we have a lot of speed bumps and I hear this creaking, clunking sound in the rear everytime I run through speed bumps so I finally brought it to sunnyside Ford and very professional people, they told there is a tsb for this and replaced my rear sway bar links no more clunking sound anymore, and just last week my screen on my stereo has this stress marks everywhere went to them again last Friday and replaced it no questions ask and both covered by my warranty.

Borla touring, airraid Cai, Mac ceramic shorty headers, frrp x pipe, 2010 gt500 rims, 35 % tint and more to come..
I made an appointment for this Friday. I also have noticed the stress cracks in my radio face. Was there a TSB for that as well or did they just replace it?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
Jeremy
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
ponie1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 11:11 AM   #49
Registered Member
Regular
 
shunc01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponie1992 View Post
I made an appointment for this Friday. I also have noticed the stress cracks in my radio face. Was there a TSB for that as well or did they just replace it?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Yup they do.. Took 45 mins. To replace mine..

Borla touring, airraid Cai, Mac ceramic shorty headers, frrp x pipe, 2010 gt500 rims, 35 % tint and more to come..
__________________
2016 GT RACE RED MANUAL aka " RAGING BULL"
Mods:
Borla stypes cat back exhaust, tint kit all lights, 5.0 race red shift knob, MMD V SERIES SPOILER... and more to come...
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 12:23 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fintile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Boston
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,830
LOL I was just going to mention you Cassidy... I wonder if I'll be able to do any of that. Ihave the squeaking that everyone is talking about as well as i have the issue with SYNCs voice recognition of devices and voice. It also will freeze on me where I can only listen to the radio or CD. I press the AUX button or the VOICE button on my steering wheel and SYNC doesn't come up it just bounces back to AM/FM.
Fintile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 01:08 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular
 
ponie1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Lexington
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by shunc01 View Post
Yup they do.. Took 45 mins. To replace mine..

Borla touring, airraid Cai, Mac ceramic shorty headers, frrp x pipe, 2010 gt500 rims, 35 % tint and more to come..
I'm definitely going to mention the radio then. Thanks for the info.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
Jeremy
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
ponie1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 01:09 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sakib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Bryan
Region: Texas
Posts: 813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fintile View Post
LOL I was just going to mention you Cassidy... I wonder if I'll be able to do any of that. Ihave the squeaking that everyone is talking about as well as i have the issue with SYNCs voice recognition of devices and voice. It also will freeze on me where I can only listen to the radio or CD. I press the AUX button or the VOICE button on my steering wheel and SYNC doesn't come up it just bounces back to AM/FM.
Search for "sync not working", RushGotti had the exact same problem as you a few days ago and it is now resolved.

Sent from my HTCONE using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Sakib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 01:10 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sakib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Bryan
Region: Texas
Posts: 813
Here it is. http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru....php?p=2101368

Sent from my HTCONE using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Sakib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 01:46 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fintile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Boston
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakib View Post
Here it is. Sync is not working? - Mustang Evolution

Sent from my HTCONE using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Just check that out. Mine goes back to normal most of the time. sometimes ill have my ipod or Blue tooth connected and shut off the car. 5 mins later i go in and it jumps straight to AM/FM and wont switch back to AUX (Ipod still connected and such) then after a couple mins I press it and it works again. its hit or miss but i do know there is an update for the sync and the dealer should be able to do that for free right?
Fintile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 04:35 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular
 
shunc01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fintile View Post
Just check that out. Mine goes back to normal most of the time. sometimes ill have my ipod or Blue tooth connected and shut off the car. 5 mins later i go in and it jumps straight to AM/FM and wont switch back to AUX (Ipod still connected and such) then after a couple mins I press it and it works again. its hit or miss but i do know there is an update for the sync and the dealer should be able to do that for free right?
Try going to Sunnyside Ford they will you out with this issue. I didn't buy the car from them but been trying to convince me to get the 2015 but nahhh I'm gonna pass on that.. Lol

Borla touring, airraid Cai, Mac ceramic shorty headers, frrp x pipe, 2010 gt500 rims, 35 % tint and more to come..
__________________
2016 GT RACE RED MANUAL aka " RAGING BULL"
Mods:
Borla stypes cat back exhaust, tint kit all lights, 5.0 race red shift knob, MMD V SERIES SPOILER... and more to come...
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 04:41 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fintile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Boston
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by shunc01 View Post
Try going to Sunnyside Ford they will you out with this issue. I didn't buy the car from them but been trying to convince me to get the 2015 but nahhh I'm gonna pass on that.. Lol

Borla touring, airraid Cai, Mac ceramic shorty headers, frrp x pipe, 2010 gt500 rims, 35 % tint and more to come..
I'm going to talk to Framingham Ford first as they are just 5 mins away from me. If they end up being poop then ill deffinately make the trip to Sunnyside to get their help.
Fintile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 04:45 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular
 
shunc01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fintile View Post
I'm going to talk to Framingham Ford first as they are just 5 mins away from me. If they end up being poop then ill deffinately make the trip to Sunnyside to get their help.
Sounds like a plan.. :thumbup:

Borla touring, airraid Cai, Mac ceramic shorty headers, frrp x pipe, 2010 gt500 rims, 35 % tint and more to come..
__________________
2016 GT RACE RED MANUAL aka " RAGING BULL"
Mods:
Borla stypes cat back exhaust, tint kit all lights, 5.0 race red shift knob, MMD V SERIES SPOILER... and more to come...
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 08:15 AM   #58
Registered Member
Regular
 
ponie1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Lexington
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by shunc01 View Post
I would like to contribute in this thread since I had the same issue before, it happened when I had 16,000 miles on my car, I live in a community condo place so we have a lot of speed bumps and I hear this creaking, clunking sound in the rear everytime I run through speed bumps so I finally brought it to sunnyside Ford and very professional people, they told there is a tsb for this and replaced my rear sway bar links no more clunking sound anymore, and just last week my screen on my stereo has this stress marks everywhere went to them again last Friday and replaced it no questions ask and both covered by my warranty.

Borla touring, airraid Cai, Mac ceramic shorty headers, frrp x pipe, 2010 gt500 rims, 35 % tint and more to come..
At the dealer now for warranty work. They looked at my stereo face and said it's normal. Told them others git them replaced and there's nothing normal about it. They said they would submit it to Ford. They also said they compared it to another 2012 and it's the same way. There's no 2012 on this lot that I've seen. Wtf?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
Jeremy
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
ponie1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 08:20 AM   #59
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fintile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Boston
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponie1992 View Post
At the dealer now for warranty work. They looked at my stereo face and said it's normal. Told them others git them replaced and there's nothing normal about it. They said they would submit it to Ford. They also said they compared it to another 2012 and it's the same way. There's no 2012 on this lot that I've seen. Wtf?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
In other words you have a crappy dealership like 90% of us and you should go to another dealer for service from now on.
Fintile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 11:57 AM   #60
Registered Member
Regular
 
ponie1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Lexington
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,052
Update: they ended up ordering a new radio. They couldn't duplicate the creaking of the front suspension. It rained cats and dogs right before I went it, so the car was wet. They did lube the clutch pedal assembly according to the TSB. When I go back in for the radio, the service guy is gonna ride with me to duplicate the suspension noise. It makes the noise every time I go over a speed bump, except for when it's wet apparently. I know they have to actually hear the noise in order to justify the repair. Overall, I'm satisfied. One good thing is they didn't say anything about my off road exhaust other than it sounds good lol.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
Jeremy
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
ponie1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 12:01 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fintile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Boston
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,830
You still have your warranty right?
Fintile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 12:56 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular
 
ponie1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Lexington
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fintile View Post
You still have your warranty right?
Yes.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
Jeremy
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
ponie1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 01:09 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular
 
Vic14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Donna
Region: Texas
Posts: 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponie1992 View Post
Update: they ended up ordering a new radio. They couldn't duplicate the creaking of the front suspension. It rained cats and dogs right before I went it, so the car was wet. They did lube the clutch pedal assembly according to the TSB. When I go back in for the radio, the service guy is gonna ride with me to duplicate the suspension noise. It makes the noise every time I go over a speed bump, except for when it's wet apparently. I know they have to actually hear the noise in order to justify the repair. Overall, I'm satisfied. One good thing is they didn't say anything about my off road exhaust other than it sounds good lol.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
That's good. Apparently the squeaking/creaking disappears when its wet. I've noticed it myself.

I went to the dealership today and told them about the squeaking and the TSB. They told me I had to bring in the car in order for then to check it out. (Of course I had the car with me) but didn't leave it, cause I need the car and don't got another method of transport til next week. Told the service manager I'm going to take my car in next Tuesday morning; so I should be to go

You need to know the rules, to break the rules
__________________
"I know I was born and I know that I'll die... The in between is mine." -Pearl Jam
Vic14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 01:22 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular
 
ponie1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Lexington
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic14 View Post
That's good. Apparently the squeaking/creaking disappears when its wet. I've noticed it myself.

I went to the dealership today and told them about the squeaking and the TSB. They told me I had to bring in the car in order for then to check it out. (Of course I had the car with me) but didn't leave it, cause I need the car and don't got another method of transport til next week. Told the service manager I'm going to take my car in next Tuesday morning; so I should be to go

You need to know the rules, to break the rules
Yeah I couldn't believe it rained this morning. That's my luck.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
Jeremy
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
ponie1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 04:45 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular
 
shunc01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponie1992 View Post
At the dealer now for warranty work. They looked at my stereo face and said it's normal. Told them others git them replaced and there's nothing normal about it. They said they would submit it to Ford. They also said they compared it to another 2012 and it's the same way. There's no 2012 on this lot that I've seen. Wtf?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
No its not normal they have TSB created in this issue.. Try going to another dealer. I have no problem with mine.

Borla touring, airraid Cai, Mac ceramic shorty headers, frrp x pipe, 2010 gt500 rims, 35 % tint and more to come..
__________________
2016 GT RACE RED MANUAL aka " RAGING BULL"
Mods:
Borla stypes cat back exhaust, tint kit all lights, 5.0 race red shift knob, MMD V SERIES SPOILER... and more to come...
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 07:44 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular
 
ponie1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Lexington
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by shunc01 View Post
No its not normal they have TSB created in this issue.. Try going to another dealer. I have no problem with mine.

Borla touring, airraid Cai, Mac ceramic shorty headers, frrp x pipe, 2010 gt500 rims, 35 % tint and more to come..
I posted that they finally did order one for me.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
Jeremy
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
ponie1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 07:53 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular
 
shunc01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponie1992 View Post
I posted that they finally did order one for me.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Perfect.. You'll be surprised once you get the new faceplate cos it will have the mustang word everytime you start your car and it will have two lines in each side pretty cool I like it.

Borla touring, airraid Cai, Mac ceramic shorty headers, frrp x pipe, 2010 gt500 rims, 35 % tint and more to come..
__________________
2016 GT RACE RED MANUAL aka " RAGING BULL"
Mods:
Borla stypes cat back exhaust, tint kit all lights, 5.0 race red shift knob, MMD V SERIES SPOILER... and more to come...
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 09:27 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular
 
ponie1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Lexington
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by shunc01 View Post
Perfect.. You'll be surprised once you get the new faceplate cos it will have the mustang word everytime you start your car and it will have two lines in each side pretty cool I like it.

Borla touring, airraid Cai, Mac ceramic shorty headers, frrp x pipe, 2010 gt500 rims, 35 % tint and more to come..
Nice! I get to upgrade for free!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
Jeremy
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
ponie1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 12:14 AM   #69
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: New Smyrna Beach
Region: Florida
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic14 View Post
Really odd. Hope the problem gets solved!

You need to know the rules, to break the rules
Hmmm I have the same issue and thought it was also condensation from the ac. Let me know if you find anything out. Im going to have to take a closer look.

Sent from my HP SlateBook 10 x2 PC using Mustang Evolution mobile app
fission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 04:22 PM   #70
Registered User
Newbie
 
Bruizer74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2
Someone please help me with this issue. I bought a 2014 V6 brand new on May 24th. Bought two Mustangs because the rebates were great. Within two weeks both Mustang making this noise in the front end. Squealing, grinding, rubbing and rattling. Progressively got worse. Took the one mustang in three times. They finally fixed it but about 10 days later it came back. Fought w the dealership and traded it in for a 2014 5.0 which I got friday. It's making the se
Dang noise!!! So now my 2014 5.0 with 150 miles in it is doing it and our red 2014 V6 as well! Why can't the dealership fix it?? Any advice I can tell the tech when I bring in both these cars?? Inwant it resolved. I've HAD IT!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Bruizer74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Buying a car off the lot Joser714 General Car Discussion 53 10-23-2014 01:29 PM
Getting a good deal on a 2014? (ordering vs. off lot) Charlesph55 General Mustang Discussion 14 01-29-2014 09:26 AM
I am so pissed off right now.... SpectorV The Bar 9 09-21-2007 05:32 PM
Rosie wants "The Price Is Right;" Bob Barker wants her to piss off Brent The Bar 10 05-11-2007 05:24 PM
right place at the right time with a camera (2 owned pics) fast64 The Bar 8 05-12-2004 11:20 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



09:40 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.