Where do yall store CCWs in this thing? - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-26-2014, 10:51 AM   #71
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegreenmachine View Post
Really wanted to try to keep this thread on topic ... but again this isn't true. There are plenty of developed nations that practice freedom of expression where the population isn't armed to the teeth, with less firearm deaths.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
We get it, your against guns and the 2nd amendment. Go to cali, New York, or DC, you'll love it there.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2014, 05:19 PM   #72
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Glock 26 in my ankle holster. Fits good. I usually carry my glock 42 inside my waist band.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1414361918164.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	1.61 MB
ID:	168534   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1414361934795.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	1.59 MB
ID:	168535  

Old 10-26-2014, 05:20 PM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
We get it, your against guns and the 2nd amendment. Go to cali, New York, or DC, you'll love it there.
It says hes from new york. Imagine that
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2014, 06:17 PM   #74
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveO View Post
It says hes from new york. Imagine that
No wonder. People there need to wake up and stop believing everything the government does and tells them is right.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 10-26-2014, 06:26 PM   #75
Registered Member
Commercial Member
Regular

Haha, man a few days away and all hell breaks loose. Thegreenmachine, you're not going to change my POV and I probably can't change yours. I don't "need" to carry a gun any more than I need to carry my pocket knife, keep a spare tire in my car, or a fire extinguisher by the stove.

I'm gonna go thru the safe and see what I can sell to fund the XDs. Toy money is a bit tight since my insurance doubled and I added a garage to my lease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Holy crap bro. You're a genius." - 2011 Kona Blue
Old 10-26-2014, 07:54 PM   #76
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
I keep my Bersa BP9CC in the center console.

Fits perfect and fairly quick to access.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Old 11-07-2014, 04:45 PM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

Someone needs to fab up something like this for our cup holders!!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1415400319349.png
Views:	83
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	169362  
Old 11-07-2014, 04:51 PM   #78
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Someone needs to fab up something like this for our cup holders!!
Looks like someone already did!

That's a sweet setup!
I might even risk going to prison to ride around packing iron in both cupholders!
Old 11-07-2014, 08:32 PM   #79
Registered Member
Commercial Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by straybullitt View Post
Looks like someone already did!

That's a sweet setup!

I might even risk going to prison to ride around packing iron in both cupholders!

Or you could just move to a free state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 11-07-2014, 10:52 PM   #80
Registered Member
Regular

^^^Love it - Louisiana does have its virtues.

Hate to miss a shift and fire one through the driveshaft lol.
That is a sweet setup - especially if it came with those matching 45's
Dubbed "Lucinda" by my 5 year old daughter and co-pilot
Old 11-08-2014, 06:13 AM   #81
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
The only problem I have with the center console options I've seen listed are leaving the gun fully exposed. I don't understand the laws that say my car is an extension of my home, but open carry in a car is a illegal. In Florida, I can open carry on my property all I want and nobody can say a thing, but once I get in the car, it needs to be concealed. Doesn't sound like my car is much of an extension at that point.

For this reason, I carry an officer size 1911. It's a small gun, 8 total rounds, .45 and very accurate. The only problem with this setup is the potential seat wear.

And for all of the anti gunners...do you have car insurance? Why? In case you need it. With the economy being the way it has been, the gov't has been helping many people stay in poverty or kept jobless, a good man could turn to crime just to take care of his family. Our government also has told millions of people that the guy with more stuff than you is evil and that they want to spread his wealth. We should all be equal and have the same things. In some areas where they have very little, this is an opportunity for them to equal the playing field by taking what's yours and making it theirs. I live in a nice house in a golf course community and had someone try to break in during the middle of the day. I work from home and had a gun on me when I met them at the back door. Let's just say that no crime was committed at my house that day.
Old 11-18-2014, 02:30 AM   #82
Registered Member
Regular

http://conservativetribune.com/fbi-f...-cities-armed/

Why I conceal carry. Im number 9 and number 2 right down the road
Old 11-22-2014, 05:14 AM   #83
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
http://conservativetribune.com/fbi-f...-cities-armed/

Why I conceal carry. Im number 9 and number 2 right down the road

Why I don't - http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...y-guns-murder/

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
Old 11-22-2014, 07:21 AM   #84
Registered Member
Commercial Member
Regular

Where do yall store CCWs in this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegreenmachine View Post
Why I don't - Largest Gun Study Ever: More Guns, More Murder | ThinkProgress

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
Seems social inequality plays a big part in gun violence according to the last paragraph.

As long as there is social inequality in the world and you drive a nicer car than most people, you can't claim this is "why I don't". Until you give it all away, your words just make you feel less guilty.

Old 11-22-2014, 07:25 AM   #85
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kansas
is it that bad in your city's that you guys carry guns and need them to be accessible. If that's the case, I say relocate. crazy
Old 11-22-2014, 07:37 AM   #86
Registered Member
Commercial Member
Regular

No point in carrying it if it's not accessible.

I often wonder what kind of places people live in where bad things never happen? Seems they are just set up for a rude awakening one day. Bad things happen in the real world. Nothing you can do will stop it, you simply prepare for life the best you can.

Old 11-22-2014, 08:02 AM   #87
Registered Member
Regular

well I have never been in a situation where I would need to kill someone.
I don't care if someone carry's I am not anti gun just don't see a point.
Dodge Darts have a bad as$ hidden compartment in there seat.
Old 11-22-2014, 08:05 AM   #88
Registered Member
Regular

bang bang
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	2013-Dodge-Dart-Limited-seat-compartment.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	981.1 KB
ID:	170054  
Old 11-22-2014, 09:38 AM   #89
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Hey Mister GreenMachine

The big problem with this study is.
He counted all gun incidents which included Police Shooting Criminals, Homeowners Shooting Burglars, Store owners shooting robbers, Suicides, Accidental shootings, and Hunting accidents.
The whole study was just a shameful farce.
If he broke it down to actual shooting events it would show that more people were using a firearm to protect either themselves or someone else then used by criminals.

The thing is: If you don't want a gun, Or even like Guns, Do you like the constitution?????? As long as you know that if the second amendment falls, The rest of your freedom is next. We already have lost the first amendment which used to be "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" If you don't think so, just say the wrong thing in public and see what happens. The old speaking your personal opinion is now better left not said depending on what your talking about and who hears you.

Back to the post:
You really don't need a large automatic for protection. The small North american arm 22LR works just fine. It is very small and easy to hide. Another choice is a Beretta 25 which is skinny and small.

Ronnie
Old 11-22-2014, 09:43 AM   #90
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
I love guns, all of these were taken with a gun haha hahahha hah

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1416670961037.jpg
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	170062   Click image for larger version

Name:	1416670969345.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	170063  

Name:	1416670978314.jpg
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	170064  
Old 11-22-2014, 09:46 AM   #91
Registered Member
Regular

I hunt as well. Just don't see a purpose other then the range or hunting to need a pistol with me at all times. Not that paranoid of my life being in danger. Just seems like a hassle if anything. Heck I hate even having to have a phone on me let alone a gun on my hip.

Guy really likes his Candles and Deer heads lol
Old 11-22-2014, 09:49 AM   #92
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello View Post
I hunt as well. Just don't see a purpose other then the range or hunting to need a pistol with me at all times. Not that paranoid of my life being in danger. Just seems like a hassle if anything. Heck I hate even having to have a phone on me let alone a gun on my hip.

Guy really likes his Candles and Deer heads lol
That's my dad's house. There is about 40 heads all throughout the house. A few full body mounts also.

Old 11-22-2014, 10:01 AM   #93
Registered Member
Regular

I believe in our 2nd ammendment.
And if we don't fight for it, we will loose it. Everyone that is blinded by what's going on needs to wake up.

Old 11-22-2014, 10:11 AM   #94
Registered Member
Regular

Hey Rap . Just out of curiosity in all your years alive. Other then Hunting and Gun range and random shooting for fun. Have you ever had to pull your gun?
and if so what for? Just curious what kind of situations you all find your self's in.
Old 11-22-2014, 10:14 AM   #95
Registered Member
Regular

^ no sir, im 25 now and luckily I have not. Would like to keep it that way also.

Old 11-22-2014, 10:45 AM   #96
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
bang bang

Nope that's for the vin diesel crowd.

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1416674694.230516.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	130.1 KB
ID:	170075

2014 5.OHHHHHH
Old 11-22-2014, 11:55 AM   #97
Registered Member
Commercial Member
Regular

Quote:
Hey Rap . Just out of curiosity in all your years alive. Other then Hunting and Gun range and random shooting for fun. Have you ever had to pull your gun?
and if so what for? Just curious what kind of situations you all find your self's in.

I have. Three times. Once when someone had a fit of road rage in the vehicle in front of me and thought I might be a suitable target. At a stop light getting off the interstate, curb to the left, car to the right and behind me. He got out with a bat and started walking towards me. When he got about 5ft from the front of my car he observed the .45 pointed at him and pulled a 180 so fast his shoes left skid marks (pants, too, I imagine). I pulled into the next turn and called the police. No shots fired. Columbus, GA.

The second time I was getting out of my car at my house. A large dog appeared behind the car as I closed the door, and he was not in a friendly mood. When he stepped toward me I drew and fired. Struck the ground in front of him and he took off running. Got inside and called police who dispatched animal control. 1 shot fired. (I am not inherently afraid of dogs, family had 11 at one point and I absolutely love pit bulls) Auburn, AL.

A third incident was at a gas station. When I pulled in there was nobody outside. Walked around to fill up (gas cap was on the opposite side) and as I put the nozzle in the filler, I observed a man walking towards me from the side of the building carrying a crowbar. He was shouting, not sure if it was at me, but there was nobody else around and he continued walking toward me. I told him that was far enough. He kept walking. At 20ft I again instructed him to stop and leave me alone. As he reached the front driver's side corner I drew and instructed him to stop. He did and made a motion like he was going to hit the front of my car, but then turned around and walked back around the building. I hit the attendant button on the pump and the clerk inside called the police. Montgomery, AL

In none of the above situations did I feel I was putting myself in danger by doing what I was doing, simply going about my business. I don't purposely go to rough neighborhoods looking to prove myself, I simply want to be left alone and will take whatever measures needed to ensure preservation of my own life and safety.

Old 11-22-2014, 11:59 AM   #98
Registered Member
Regular

all situations where a gun doesn't need to be involved. grow a set
Old 11-22-2014, 12:03 PM   #99
Registered Member
Commercial Member
Regular

Quote:
all situations where a gun doesn't need to be involved. grow a set
I assure you my set is just fine.

You know there are more homicides caused by blunt instruments every year than homicides by firearms?

You keep your set. I'll keep my .45.

Old 11-22-2014, 01:08 PM   #100
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Hey au01st----------

If you lived in Kansas you would not need a gun. It is really safe there and all you need is a "SET" to be safe from everything.

Louisiana Would be a way safer place to live if there were no guns. Your city could be like Chicago, Baltimore, New York or anyplace in Jersey. All places were guns are not wanted and soooo safe you can walk down any street at midnight without worry. Of course in those city's there is no house break-ins or car jacking's, No armed robberies, all because of the tough gun control's these places have.

Like I always say---" No Guns--No Crime" Ha ! Ha !
Ronnie
Old 11-22-2014, 01:34 PM   #101
Registered Member
Regular

If you live in the slums of Chicago, move. Simple. Why would you want to live somewhere that you feel you need a .45 on you at all times to feel safe. How can you let your kids go to the park or your wife leave the house. Everyone locked and loaded ready for war? I guess I will need to be faced with a life threatening confrontation before I ever understand the thought process you guys have.
Old 11-22-2014, 01:52 PM   #102
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Its a crazy way to live for sure, but some areas are really bad. Some people might not be able to move and have to fight fire with fire. It can't be a good feeling always looking over your shoulder.

2013 3.7 Manual Candy apple red metallic,
GT 500 stripes, painted side mirror covers, GT 500 spoiler, 2010 GT premium wheels with Pirelli P-zero tires, upper and lower front billet grille, Barton shifter bracket, Airaid Cold air intake, S.R lowering springs, J&M adjustable panhard bar, Boss 302 strut tower brace, 3.73 ford racing gears, Bama tuned, BBK shorty headers, Roush Axel backs.
Old 11-22-2014, 02:01 PM   #103
VIG
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Delaware
Quote:
If you live in the slums of Chicago, move. Simple. Why would you want to live somewhere that you feel you need a .45 on you at all times to feel safe. How can you let your kids go to the park or your wife leave the house. Everyone locked and loaded ready for war? I guess I will need to be faced with a life threatening confrontation before I ever understand the thought process you guys have.

If you feel uncomfortable with the second amendment, move. Simple.

If you feel the need to go on and on about gun rights, start a new thread.
Old 11-22-2014, 04:22 PM   #104
Registered Member
Regular

I have said nothing about "rights" as I stated already I am not against guns. I have plenty.
Old 11-22-2014, 04:25 PM   #105
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
If you lived in Kansas you would not need a gun. It is really safe there and all you need is a "SET" to be safe from everything.

Louisiana Would be a way safer place to live if there were no guns. Your city could be like Chicago, Baltimore, New York or anyplace in Jersey. All places were guns are not wanted and soooo safe you can walk down any street at midnight without worry. Of course in those city's there is no house break-ins or car jacking's, No armed robberies, all because of the tough gun control's these places have.

Like I always say---" No Guns--No Crime" Ha ! Ha !
Ronnie

Lol

2014 5.OHHHHHH
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang