Where do yall store CCWs in this thing? - Page 7 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-29-2014, 10:23 PM   #211
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
That is definitely not the wholesome image the makers of Hawaiian Punch would like to portray...

Sent from my HTC One using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Dubbed "Lucinda" by my 5 year old daughter and co-pilot
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2014, 07:49 AM   #212
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
Hello--- Two things wrong with your picture.

First--- Did your mother ever tell you not to put $$$$$ in your mouth ? It is full of germs and Cocain.

Second--- Who drinks Hawaiian Punch and Whiskey anymore ? That is for children, Not adults.

Ronnie
Old 11-30-2014, 08:43 AM   #213
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
First--- Did your mother ever tell you not to put $$$$$ in your mouth ? It is full of germs and Cocain.

Second--- Who drinks Hawaiian Punch and Whiskey anymore ? That is for children, Not adults.

Ronnie

I like Fireball and Mt Dew!..

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2014, 09:09 AM   #214
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kansas
That's mike brown, the innocent kid who got shot by a cop lol

and that's vodka on the table not wiskey
Old 11-30-2014, 09:20 AM   #215
Registered Member
Commercial Member
Regular

Crown and Monster is where it's at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Holy crap bro. You're a genius." - 2011 Kona Blue
Old 11-30-2014, 09:26 AM   #216
Registered Member
Regular

apple juice and jack daniels. apple jacks
Old 11-30-2014, 09:31 AM   #217
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello View Post
apple juice and jack daniels. apple jacks

That's actually sounds good!..

RumCheta and Orange juice!.. Tastes like a orange smoothie!..

Old 11-30-2014, 09:42 AM   #218
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Are you sure?????

The only pictures I seen were of about a ten year old clean cut child.
I also seen the picture of Mike in his cap and gown at graduation.

I did see the video of him pushing people around in a store but they stopped showing that one for some reason.

I don't really think that the people involved in the peaceful protests were ever told that Little Michael was caught stealing merchandise. I don't think it was mentioned he was 6 foot 6 and weighed 330 pounds either or there were 22 eye witnesses and 18 of those were black citizens. ( Why the grand jury took so long)

Thanks for the picture, I'll put it to good use.
Ronnie
Old 11-30-2014, 12:54 PM   #219
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Ronnie
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Michael-Brown-Shot-in-Street.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	170536  
Old 12-02-2014, 12:58 PM   #220
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Then when someone does commit a crime with a gun there is no one to stop it besides the police that take their time. I feel that people have to open their eyes and realize the reality and then always want to have a firearm.

Bama 91 Race tune, GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks and side stripes, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush 4" Tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted quarter windows, all lights tinted
Old 12-02-2014, 03:50 PM   #221
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:

I also seen the picture of Mike in his cap and gown at graduation.

I did see the video of him pushing people around in a store but they stopped showing that one for some reason.

I don't really think that the people involved in the peaceful protests were ever told that Little Michael was caught stealing merchandise. I don't think it was mentioned he was 6 foot 6 and weighed 330 pounds either or there were 22 eye witnesses and 18 of those were black citizens. ( Why the grand jury took so long)

Thanks for the picture, I'll put it to good use.

Ronnie

18 out of the 22 witnesses were black!?

Great point, clearly their testimony isn't valid because they are black.

In fact, we should go back to the days when only whites could testify in court just to have a better justice system ... (All sarcasm by the way ...)

Old 12-02-2014, 04:05 PM   #222
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegreenmachine View Post
18 out of the 22 witnesses were black!?

Great point, clearly their testimony isn't valid because they are black.

In fact, we should go back to the days when only whites could testify in court just to have a better justice system ... (All sarcasm by the way ...)

People sure do like to twist Ronnie's words lately, no matter what thread he posts in. My interpretation of what he is saying is that 18 witnesses were black and must have given testimony in the officer's favor for the Grand Jury to not bring charges against him, so the citizens really have nothing to complain about.

I guess it takes we less ejumacated peepal to undermastand onest anuther...

2012 Grabber Blue Mustang Convertible V6 Premium
1979 Solar Gold Trans Am
1995 Bright Red Trans Am Convertible
Old 12-02-2014, 04:13 PM   #223
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

That is correct Grabber

Out of the 22 witnesses . Every one gave the same story about exactly what happened. That is why the grand jury had to take so long. They all cleared the Police Officer. CNN was the only news agency that gave straight information on what was taking place.

I see now they may charge little Mikey Browns step-dad with inciting a riot. I hope they get his mom too. She was also yelling to burn things down.

They all forget this 18 year old "MAN" was a thief and bully. ( Remember the video)
He got what he asked for.
Ronnie
Old 12-02-2014, 05:14 PM   #224
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberMeBlue View Post
People sure do like to twist Ronnie's words lately, no matter what thread he posts in. My interpretation of what he is saying is that 18 witnesses were black and must have given testimony in the officer's favor for the Grand Jury to not bring charges against him, so the citizens really have nothing to complain about.

1979 Solar Gold Trans Am

What do you expect from a Liberal??...

Old 12-02-2014, 05:19 PM   #225
Registered Member
Regular

he shoulda had a gun
Old 12-02-2014, 05:26 PM   #226
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberMeBlue View Post

1979 Solar Gold Trans Am

Right, looks like I misunderstood, although I still don't see how them being black has a bearing on the case either way ...

Old 12-02-2014, 05:33 PM   #227
Registered Member
Regular

Where do yall store CCWs in this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner View Post
What do you expect from a Liberal??...

Ummm ... Yes I'm a liberal. You're using it as if it was an insult. Here are two definitions from Websters dictionary -

1) : a person who believes that government should be active in supporting social and political change : a person who is politically liberal

2) one who is open-minded or not strict in the observance of orthodox, traditional, or established forms or ways

Conservative is defined as -

: a person who believes in the value of established and traditional practices in politics and society : a person who is politically conservative

So if you're happy with the world exactly as it is, be a conservative. If you want to push for change to make it a better place, be a liberal.

By the way, if you look at history, liberals always by definition win out, or else we'd still be living with the same government, economic and cultural values as in the Middle Ages with no change occurring (kings, lords, and mandatory state religions anyone?).

Old 12-02-2014, 05:37 PM   #228
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Right, looks like I misunderstood, although I still don't see how them being black has a bearing on the case either way ...

Ronnie is trying to say that it wasn't a bunch of white people who ganged up and testified in favor of the police officer, the majority were black. The proceedings were fair and not rigged. The citizens should realize this was not a racist decision by the Grand Jury.

You're right, race should not have a bearing on the case either way, but many times race is brought into things when people cannot accept the outcome. Either way, that city would have burned that night, if not for the actual outcome, it would have been in celebration of a "victory". Look at the cities that riot and destroy things when their NBA teams win championships. That never makes any sense to me. Some cities are just more inclined to riot no matter what.

1979 Solar Gold Trans Am
Old 12-02-2014, 05:38 PM   #229
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Well since this thread going to be closed in a few minutes I'm sure, let me just get this off my chest. Note that I never said that I was anti-gun. In fact, I'm not even a liberal. I'm as moderate as they come. The only thing I am anti- is anti-people who use no logic and pick sides without listening to arguments on both sides. Notice that I didn't argue with Ronnie. Or UltArc. Also notice that I never said whether I am pro- or anti-gun control. Notice that I said my dad has multiple guns, including a handgun. When I was a kid I went on hunting trips with my dad and had a lot of fun.

I don't look at this issue in black and white on either side. I'm not as extreme as thegreenmachine either. All I said is that thegreenmachine, from a logical perspective, destroyed the attempts by some anti-gun control people here to debate with him. I thought the conversation between him and Ronnie was very interesting and I learned a lot from it. The only reason I chipped in was that I could not stand the idiotic logic of Eturner, and only Eturner. Some people say "I am a liberal" or "I am a conservative" and they can't think anything outside of those terms.

I'm not going to say anything else because I don't want to get banned. This thread will be closed soon anyway. I'm out.
Old 12-02-2014, 05:41 PM   #230
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakib View Post
Well since this thread going to be closed in a few minutes I'm sure, let me just get this off my chest. Note that I never said that I was anti-gun. In fact, I'm not even a liberal. I'm as moderate as they come. The only thing I am anti- is anti-people who use no logic and pick sides without listening to arguments on both sides. Notice that I didn't argue with Ronnie. Or UltArc. Also notice that I never said whether I am pro- or anti-gun control. Notice that I said my dad has multiple guns, including a handgun. When I was a kid I went on hunting trips with my dad and had a lot of fun.

I don't look at this issue in black and white on either side. I'm not as extreme as thegreenmachine either. All I said is that thegreenmachine, from a logical perspective, destroyed the attempts by some anti-gun control people here to debate with him. I thought the conversation between him and Ronnie was very interesting and I learned a lot from it. The only reason I chipped in was that I could not stand the idiotic logic of Eturner, and only Eturner. Some people say "I am a liberal" or "I am a conservative" and they can't think anything outside of those terms.

I'm not going to say anything else because I don't want to get banned. This thread will be closed soon anyway. I'm out.

I don't see anyone saying anything recently that would cause them to get banned.

1979 Solar Gold Trans Am
Old 12-02-2014, 06:04 PM   #231
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

A lot of us on this forum fought for our country.

When we joined any of the services we swore to protect our constitution. It is our source of freedom in our country. The First and second amendment were one of the first things added because they are extremely important to our freedom.
I believe we all should be able to voice our opinion. Yes, Even on firearms.

What I don't get is why someone that wants to disarm America for no real reason except they hate gun owners and guns always have to make up false statistics to try to destroy our constitution.

We have a lot of crime in this country and the Police can't be everywhere so at certain times protection is needed and a gun seems to be the correct tool. It has been this way since we were ENGLISH and Not AMERICANS.

Even you gun haters need to protect the constitution because if the second amendment goes, The rest of our constitution will soon follow.

If you really don't like guns you just do not have to own one.
Ronnie
Old 12-02-2014, 06:46 PM   #232
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
When we joined any of the services we swore to protect our constitution. It is our source of freedom in our country. The First and second amendment were one of the first things added because they are extremely important to our freedom.
I believe we all should be able to voice our opinion. Yes, Even on firearms.

What I don't get is why someone that wants to disarm America for no real reason except they hate gun owners and guns always have to make up false statistics to try to destroy our constitution.

We have a lot of crime in this country and the Police can't be everywhere so at certain times protection is needed and a gun seems to be the correct tool. It has been this way since we were ENGLISH and Not AMERICANS.

Even you gun haters need to protect the constitution because if the second amendment goes, The rest of our constitution will soon follow.

If you really don't like guns you just do not have to own one.
Ronnie

Actually, I'm genuinely curious about this line of thinking. Why do gun advocates believe that if we repealed the second amendment we would then lose all of our rights?

Do you guys view our elected government as a force that is out to get us, and would therefore use its m1 tanks and Apache helicopters to take away our rights if people didn't have shotguns to fight the army? The same government that makes sure we have clean air and water, food safety regulations, civil rights legislation, minimum wages, etc.

Or do you think the first 10 amendments are somehow sacred? We have had amendments that we've repealed, and changes to the Constitution that have improved it, with no subsequent loss of "freedom.

I'm genuinely curious because I hear this all the time.

And why isn't this thread shut down yet lol. I'm as guilty as anyone else ...

Old 12-02-2014, 07:22 PM   #233
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Slippery slope argument. Soon as they see it's ok to take 1 right away, it's that much easier to try and take others.
Old 12-02-2014, 08:21 PM   #234
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakib View Post

First off I never said you where a Liberal or anything!..

Secondly, how is me saying every one should have the fundamental right to Self Defense, Idiotic?!?...

Old 12-02-2014, 08:27 PM   #235
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Ummm ... Yes I'm a liberal. You're using it as if it was an insult. Here are two definitions from Websters dictionary -

1) : a person who believes that government should be active in supporting social and political change : a person who is politically liberal

2) one who is open-minded or not strict in the observance of orthodox, traditional, or established forms or ways

Conservative is defined as -

: a person who believes in the value of established and traditional practices in politics and society : a person who is politically conservative

So if you're happy with the world exactly as it is, be a conservative. If you want to push for change to make it a better place, be a liberal.

By the way, if you look at history, liberals always by definition win out, or else we'd still be living with the same government, economic and cultural values as in the Middle Ages with no change occurring (kings, lords, and mandatory state religions anyone?).

Yes Liberals are open minded!.. But to only Their Ideas and Their Own set of facts!.. People like you say you use Science and Facts to back you up!.. Yet you fail to Look at All Evidence!.. I showed you a set of Facts from the FBI showing Violent Crimes here in the US going Down!.. Yet Gun purchases by Law Abiding Citizens have gone up!.. And you Still insist that Fewer Guns will equal Less Violent Crime!.. Lol. Obviously their is a flaw in what your saying!..

Old 12-02-2014, 08:29 PM   #236
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Personally, I think the police are getting a bad rap now because of this thing.. It's really too bad. Their job is hard enough and now........bad time to be a cop. Hang in there fellas!

And doesn't anyone on this forum drink beer anymore??

2008 Roush 427R
2014 V6 Prem
Old 12-02-2014, 08:42 PM   #237
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner View Post
Yes Liberals are open minded!.. But to only Their Ideas and Their Own set of facts!.. People like you say you use Science and Facts to back you up!.. Yet you fail to Look at All Evidence!.. I showed you a set of Facts from the FBI showing Violent Crimes here in the US going Down!.. Yet Gun purchases by Law Abiding Citizens have gone up!.. And you Still insist that Fewer Guns will equal Less Violent Crime!.. Lol. Obviously their is a flaw in what your saying!..

You obviously never read my response. Correlation does not equal causation. For example Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1417574063.808246.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	170802

We all know that the rise in the number of babies named Ava did not cause home prices to rise. For the same reason posting a graph of declining US crime rates does not prove that there is a connection with rising gun sales. What you need to do is post scientifically vetted correlations where they control for outside factors, like I did for the study linking gun availability to deaths in children.

You've obviously never taken a statistics class, and not to be mean but based on some of the arguments I've seen your level of education is somewhat limited ... Not that everyone doesn't have the right to voice an opinion, but that's one of the main problems with American democracy today is that people who lack the intellectual experience or capacity to weigh in on issues insist on doing so without first educating themselves.

Old 12-02-2014, 08:45 PM   #238
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb427r View Post
Personally, I think the police are getting a bad rap now because of this thing.. It's really too bad. Their job is hard enough and now........bad time to be a cop. Hang in there fellas!

+11. That's why I've always Encouraged people to do Ride Alongs with their Local Police!.. So they can see first hand what a Cop has to deal with on a regular basis!..

Old 12-02-2014, 09:08 PM   #239
Registered Member
Commercial Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb427r View Post

I make beer. Does that count? Bottled a nice copper ale last weekend, should be about ready tonight!Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417576083.441298.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	372.5 KB
ID:	170810Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417576095.657474.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	333.3 KB
ID:	170811

"Holy crap bro. You're a genius." - 2011 Kona Blue
Old 12-02-2014, 09:12 PM   #240
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
You obviously never read my response. Correlation does not equal causation. For example Attachment 170802

We all know that the rise in the number of babies named Ava did not cause home prices to rise. For the same reason posting a graph of declining US crime rates does not prove that there is a connection with rising gun sales. What you need to do is post scientifically vetted correlations where they control for outside factors, like I did for the study linking gun availability to deaths in children.

You've obviously never taken a statistics class, and not to be mean but based on some of the arguments I've seen your level of education is somewhat limited ... Not that everyone doesn't have the right to voice an opinion, but that's one of the main problems with American democracy today is that people who lack the intellectual experience or capacity to weigh in on issues insist on doing so without first educating themselves.

Actually I've read everything you posted!.. And clearly you have not read everything that I posted!.. I said it before and I'll say it again, but only for your benefit!.. I Never Said Correlation Equals Causation!.. I simply stated Two Simple Facts!.. Along with the fact that Majority of All Criminals do Not Want a Fight!.. They Want Victims!.. I would think an individual as Open Minded and Educated as you would be able to see that!.. Clearly I was Wrong!..

And my simple argument is this!.. You Have No Right To Take Away Another's Fundamental Right To Self Defense!.. No body is Forcing you to buy a gun, or to defend yourself!.. Do as you please with your own life!.. But Stop trying to Force Your Views onto Others!..

And seeing as you want to keep bringing up Education I'll tell you this!.. I have a Bachelors in Criminology / Law Enforcement, and Associates in Criminal Phycology!..

And one last thing, Education Does Not Equal Wisdom!..

Old 12-02-2014, 09:14 PM   #241
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by au01st View Post
I make beer. Does that count? Bottled a nice copper ale last weekend, should be about ready tonight!Attachment 170810Attachment 170811

I've always wanted to try to make my own beer!.. Just have not gotten around to it!..

Old 12-02-2014, 09:16 PM   #242
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Hey Green Machine

Q. How many amendments to the Constitution have been repealed?
A. Only one -- the Eighteenth (Prohibition).

Q. How is an amendment repealed?
A. By adding another amendment.

If your gonna talk constitution you need to at least read up on it.

Ronnie
Old 12-02-2014, 09:24 PM   #243
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Eturner said this:

Quote:
Actually I've read everything you posted!.. And clearly you have not read everything that I posted!.. I said it before and I'll say it again, but only for your benefit!.. I Never Said Correlation Equals Causation!.. I simply stated Two Simple Facts!.. Along with the fact that Majority of All Criminals do Not Want a Fight!.. They Want Victims!.. I would think an individual as Open Minded and Educated as you would be able to see that!.. Clearly I was Wrong!..

And my simple argument is this!.. You Have No Right To Take Away Another's Fundamental Right To Self Defense!.. No body is Forcing you to buy a gun, or to defend yourself!.. Do as you please with your own life!.. But Stop trying to Force Your Views onto Others!..

And seeing as you want to keep bringing up Education I'll tell you this!.. I have a Bachelors in Criminology / Law Enforcement, and Associates in Criminal Phycology!..

And one last thing, Education Does Not Equal Wisdom!..
All I gotta say is ++++++++++
Old 12-02-2014, 09:42 PM   #244
Registered Member
Regular

How about we forget Statistics and go with current events!.. Let's... Say... A little town called Ferguson!.. Funny how there have been some major Rioting and Looting there!.. Businesses and and places being destroyed and burned down!.. Yet the ones where individuals have taken upon themselves to Defend there shops, have yet to be Vandalized!.. They have yet to be looted!.. Their shops have Yet to be Burned Down!..

Funny how Armed Law Abiding Citizens can Deter Crime!.. Lol.

Old 12-02-2014, 10:24 PM   #245
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Oh boy...a lot of excitement here.

I am glad we have our rights, the way they are. I am glad we have freedom of speech and expression (when it doesn't harm others), and we have a means of defending ourselves.

I am not going to argue Guns vs No Guns, and statistics can point anyway we want them to. We can pull from studies with a lot of environmental issues, such as culture or crime rates, or anything else.

Would this world be better if we had no gun powder? Maybe. But as long as people have access to it and can use it to harm others, I feel everyone should have the option to keep it in their defense. Black vs White, Ferguson vs whatever, just follow the golden rule

Luke 11:9-10 “So I say to you ...*search and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang