Brothers Performance speed shop show - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-25-2014, 08:56 PM   #1
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
Brothers Performance speed shop show

I went to the Brothers Performance show Saturday and SCT had drove in with two 2015 Mustangs. A GT and a Turbo four.

The Turbo four engine compartment.

One was red and one was black & white. They both looked really good and looked like a "MUSTANG"
Of course I'm partial to red. SCT is working on the tunes for the 2015's and I'm sure they will be available soon.
Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2014, 08:59 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
That turbo 4 desperately needs an engine cover! Yuck.

2013 3.7 Manual Candy apple red metallic,
GT 500 stripes, painted side mirror covers, GT 500 spoiler, 2010 GT premium wheels with Pirelli P-zero tires, upper and lower front billet grille, Barton shifter bracket, Airaid Cold air intake, S.R lowering springs, J&M adjustable panhard bar, Boss 302 strut tower brace, 3.73 ford racing gears, Bama tuned, BBK shorty headers, Roush Axel backs.
FastFord13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 09:05 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord13 View Post
That turbo 4 desperately needs an engine cover! Yuck.

2013 3.7 Manual Candy apple red metallic,
GT 500 stripes, painted side mirror covers, GT 500 spoiler, 2010 GT premium wheels with Pirelli P-zero tires, upper and lower front billet grille, Barton shifter bracket, Airaid Cold air intake, S.R lowering springs, J&M adjustable panhard bar, Boss 302 strut tower brace, 3.73 ford racing gears, Bama tuned, BBK shorty headers, Roush Axel backs.

Yea seriously, looks like they just dropped it in and were done with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
iantrusive is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2014, 09:18 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Yup looks very messy

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
stanglife305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 10:43 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
I had planned on coming up Ronnie after my Mom got here, but they ended up leaving Ft Myers late so I missed it.
That motor is missing the other half, and they say that we with the V6 are missing 2 pistons.
Mods OEM Backup Camera, BBK Shorties, FRPP Cut and Clamp X-Pipe, Borla Touring A/B's, Airaid CAI, Axle Xchange 2 piece aluminum Driveshaft, Koni Sport Shocks and Struts, Vogtland V6 Leveling springs, Ford Racing 302s wheels wrapped with Continental 275/40 19's, JBL GTO 8628 6X8 in all 4 corners.
2013 F 150 FX2 With a 6.2 Boss
Siber Express is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 11:20 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Ronnie how was the show? I had plans to go but got stuck with issues at work. On call this week.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
fission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 02:23 PM   #7
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

It was very good-Mostly Mustangs

I'm guessing over 100 cars. Mostly Mustangs.
The Daytona dream cruise was going on Saturday so both of my clubs went there. The Dream cruise is a huge event and I did plan on going Sunday but I was not feeling to good so I stayed home.
It really was nice to see a good turnout for Brothers Performance. They are just really good Mustang people. They had the dyno going all day. I seen a bunch of pro charged V6 Mustangs( I want one)
There was a show in Orlando
There was the Dream cruise in Daytona
There was the show at Brothers Performance

Tell me I don't live in automobile paradise !!!! There is always something going on here every day of the month. ( You know I mean evenings during the week)
Ronnie

PS:
I kind of looked for you to come over Ken, Anyway it was really good meeting you and your welcome back any time.
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang