Need some emotional strength... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-29-2014, 06:13 PM   #1
IS3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Need some emotional strength...

Hello ME fellows,

I have been a Mustang fan ever since i got my own V6. She is a daily driver and i am really happy with her. The first 2 weeks of owning her, I started buying car care products to make sure she looks great. Overall i am really satisfied with my Mustang. after 3 months of ownership, i started to neglect her maybe because of school, work, laziness. The fact that i park by the street, I realized how much of an effort and sacrifice i need to take care of her. One day she's clean, the next day she has dust, bird poo, etc... it is so hard keeping her the way i wanted without a garage.

Then one day when i was driving without my music on, she started making squeaking noises from the rear suspension as far as i know. This really pisses me off.. not only i have no clue how to diagnose a car, It is impossible to set a time when you have other things to take care off...

There was a time when I brought her back to the dealership and spoke to the sales guy and i said i wanted to bring her back and stop paying for her... Which was a big mistake because then it would still count as a repo..

I know some of you had worst situation with their cars... some get keyed, some get in an accident.. I know im stupid for saying these..

I guess i need help..
IS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2014, 06:28 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
In the end it's just a car. Things break, things go wrong, it's a complex machine.

If it's under warranty, take it in when you get time. Just like everything else in life you have to make time to take care of your car. You can't expect it to be 100% flawless at all times.
Wysh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 06:40 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
yeh man i got keyed yesterday and hit by a truck two days before that and im in the same position as you bro but like they told me its a car and its going to happen best thing to do is fix it move on fix it move on i know it will continue to happen but look up and think of the fact it still drives which allows you to make money which allows you to maintain and fix her by giving her up u give up your money maker and a fixing hobby mustangs are all about fixing up. hey man we can cry on each other shoulders as gay as that sounded it was a joke i feel u tho bro kinda sucks how life goes every way but what you expect.
yellowconve is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2014, 06:46 PM   #4
Registered Member
Commercial Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
I completely understand. Basically added 20% to my monthly payment to add a garage onto my lease. But it still has to sit outside at work 60hrs a week and that is a little bit terrifying...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Holy crap bro. You're a genius." - 2011 Kona Blue
au01st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 06:54 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
but one good thing is businesses normally have cameras so you should have some peice of mind the car is ok but hey dont mean someone wont back up into ur car and take off like they did me
yellowconve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 07:04 PM   #6
Registered Member
Commercial Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Oh, I used to be head of security. I know where I park is on camera

"Holy crap bro. You're a genius." - 2011 Kona Blue
au01st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 11:14 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Get a Covercraft cover for it and a cable lock so it doesn't grow legs or blow away. I really recommend the weathershield as it's washable and is made to the car's shape.
JOberlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 08:46 PM   #8
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Dude...put some lithium grease up under there and drive the damn thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Mikeyt03 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang