Finally some pics of our Roush - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-10-2014, 01:31 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Finally some pics of our Roush

Decided to stop procrastinating and get some pictures of the wife's 2014 Roush RS. A few key visual updates above the Roush package:

GT hood, Boss rear diffuser, and Velgen VMB5 Wheels (20x9, 20x10.5) ...the rears are 4.5" concave.

GTXgp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2014, 08:09 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Good looking car man!
ridge_runner91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 08:19 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

I like the "Mustang Park" in the background lol

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Bama 91 Race tune, GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks and side stripes, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush 4" Tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted quarter windows, all lights tinted
Chaz12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2014, 08:27 AM   #4
Registered Member

Regular

Region: California
Nice!! The Roush's are my favorite Mustangs.
Socal Stangman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 08:58 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
For a V6 model, that is one extremely good looking and mean car.
Old 12-10-2014, 09:42 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaz12 View Post
I like the "Mustang Park" in the background lol Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Glad someone noticed that I drove past that the other day and it inspired me to get out and take some pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Stangz View Post
For a V6 model, that is one extremely good looking and mean car.
Thanks man. For her, it is a huge upgrade in performance from her crappy Jetta and I wouldn't want to put her in a 5.0 without a stepping stone into "higher performance" RWD. For me, with the performance mods we have done above the Roush stuff (intake, headers, tune) it is quick enough that I don't mind driving it too. It is kinda nice that she can have a daily, that gets decent gas mileage, and we can take it to a meet and get a lot of interest.
Old 12-10-2014, 12:55 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

No need to justify, I think anyone could have fun with a 300 horsepower Mustang. I like that you've got it tuned with intake and exhaust. Solid mods.
Old 12-10-2014, 02:57 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Cool car man...Roush Rocks
2013 Roush Stage 3 #13-0970, Roush Phase 3 675 HP upgrade. Dynotech 3 1/2 inch Aluminum Driveshaft, Stifflers Driveshaft Safety Loop, JLT Oil Separator, Track Package, X Brace Rear Seat Delete, Roush 20" Hyper Black Wheels, Roush trunk tool kit
Scotty 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 03:14 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
It's a very nice car, but I feel I have to ask. If you got a V6 why get the Roush? I'm assuming it's much more expensive and relatively little different.

I never quite got the appeal of that and the GTS package Shelby does. (Outside of performance gains with some options they offer)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
JoeyM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 03:18 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyM91 View Post
It's a very nice car, but I feel I have to ask. If you got a V6 why get the Roush? I'm assuming it's much more expensive and relatively little different.
Personal preference is my guess. The same can be said about anyone adding appearance/suspension mods to their Mustang. Why did you do it? Prob because they liked it.

If it has everything you want, the convenience of it all bundled up may be what they were after.
DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 03:21 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiESeven View Post
Personal preference is my guess. The same can be said about anyone adding appearance/suspension mods to their Mustang. Why did you do it? Prob because they liked it.

If it has everything you want, the convenience of it all bundled up may be what they were after.
Likely so. I guess I'm looking at the bang-for-buck point of view rather than unique/convenient.

2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
Old 12-10-2014, 03:23 PM   #12
Registered Member
Commercial Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Looks great!

Now I want the Roush grilles more than I already did...

"Holy crap bro. You're a genius." - 2011 Kona Blue
au01st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 03:40 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyM91 View Post
It's a very nice car, but I feel I have to ask. If you got a V6 why get the Roush? I'm assuming it's much more expensive and relatively little different. I never quite got the appeal of that and the GTS package Shelby does. (Outside of performance gains with some options they offer) Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
That is a fair question, the simple answer is that my buddy works at a local Ford dealer and this was one of the 3-4 2014s they had left a few months ago, and the Roush had been on the lot for almost 300 days and they made us a hell of a deal for it. We basically got the Roush stuff for free
Old 12-10-2014, 03:49 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTXgp View Post
That is a fair question, the simple answer is that my buddy works at a local Ford dealer and this was one of the 3-4 2014s they had left a few months ago, and the Roush had been on the lot for almost 300 days and they made us a hell of a deal for it. We basically got the Roush stuff for free
Haha, fair enough then! Congrats on the deal!

Old 12-10-2014, 04:10 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

While I am here... I do have the Roush Axle-backs, with only 1k on them I would sell
Old 12-10-2014, 07:59 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiESeven View Post

If there was no V8 model available I'd buy a Roush RS in a heartbeat. Some of the best aesthetics out of the factory and c'mon, regardless of how many cylinders, being able to say "I drive a Roush" seems pretty bad *** too me.
Old 12-11-2014, 08:48 AM   #17

Wow what a sexy beast 😍😍

2014 Ford Mustang Premium 3.7L V6 6 Speed Manual Black
MODS:
SCT X3 TUNER, JLT CAI, MAGNAFLOW STREET SERIES AXLEBACKS, H&R RACE SPRINGS
BlackStang305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 09:35 AM   #18
dlm
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Nice car!
dlm is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang