Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Newly installed suspension mods

1K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Bdeysher21 
#1 ·
Hi guys, haven't been on in a while and just wanted to give an update on the new mods added onto my car! :D Over christmas break my dad and I installed the following:
- H&R Super Sport Springs
- Eibach Sway Bar Kit for the front and back
- SR Triple Adjustable Panhard Bar
- BBK Caster Camber Plates
- Stack Racing Strut Tower Brace
- SR Adjustable Sway Bar End Links

FINALY GOT IT LOWER!!!! :thumb: So happy with the results and just wanted to see how everyone thinks it looks!

ALSO: I am hearing a popping sound that sounds like it is coming from the back end sometimes when I turn at slow speeds (such as parking) and also when i hit bumps... Anyone have an idea what this may be? I feel like the bumps might be the stock bumpstops but I have no clue on the turns... Thanks for any info!

Heres some pics to show the new stance!

See less See more
#9 ·
OP Looking good! I have a huge soft spot for White Mustangs! Sorry to hear about the noise that you're hearing but have you gotten a second opinion or have anyone taken a look at the car? If for any reason you're having trouble with any of the parts you picked up through us let me know as soon as possible! I'm always around to help out!

Alex

#10 ·
Looks good but you should have installed upgraded shocks and struts to support you springs that are no lower.

How much of a drop did you get?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.