Will shorties really give me power? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-24-2015, 05:50 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
http://youtu.be/t6RR0Otnrbg
It's the best video I got for now. Changing the exhaust will change the performance as well as a tune. It's all in combination of the mods. The sound change will be noticable a difference.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2015, 03:41 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fintile View Post
It's the best video I got for now. Changing the exhaust will change the performance as well as a tune. It's all in combination of the mods. The sound change will be noticable a difference.
This is one of the best I've heard!
Of course the GT H pipe and MagnaFlow Street series axel backs, had a big influence on that deep sound.
Lets not forget, an opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement about matters commonly considered to be subjective.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 06:06 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
It does sound pretty good Fintile.
I put the X-Pipe on mine to try and get every last ounce of power out of it.
It was also a toss up between the Borla Touring, S-Type and the Magnaflow Streets and decided to go the quietest route since I put 90 miles a day on it going back and forth to work.
Mods OEM Backup Camera, BBK Shorties, FRPP Cut and Clamp X-Pipe, Borla Touring A/B's, Airaid CAI, Axle Xchange 2 piece aluminum Driveshaft, Koni Sport Shocks and Struts, Vogtland V6 Leveling springs, Ford Racing 302s wheels wrapped with Continental 275/40 19's, JBL GTO 8628 6X8 in all 4 corners.
2013 F 150 FX2 With a 6.2 Boss
Siber Express is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2015, 08:51 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siber Expres View Post
It does sound pretty good Fintile.
I put the X-Pipe on mine to try and get every last ounce of power out of it.
It was also a toss up between the Borla Touring, S-Type and the Magnaflow Streets and decided to go the quietest route since I put 90 miles a day on it going back and forth to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard View Post
This is one of the best I've heard!
Of course the GT H pipe and MagnaFlow Street series axel backs, had a big influence on that deep sound.
Thanks guys, ya know I tried looking for the Borla Touring but I couldn't find them anywhere. Now I havnt seen many Mag Streets out there for that matter either. I feel lucky to have the set up I do. I've been told it's pretty loud while outside the car. I should see about having someone else drive my car one day so I can hear it for myself.
Old 01-25-2015, 03:55 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Will shorties really give me power?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fintile View Post

Sounds good, aye!
Prezona is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang