Just wanted to say Bye. You will be missed. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-25-2015, 01:30 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
cwwjr1681's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: LA
Region: California
Posts: 149
Unhappy Just wanted to say Bye. You will be missed.

Just wanted to stop in and say farewell to the super helpful Cyclone engine community. I have attached an image of why I must go.

V8 forum? Here I come!

My new Ride (yep I got a V8)


RIP Mr Cyclone V6 (ill miss you)


On a serious note I Love the helpful community we have here. You are great people!
cwwjr1681 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-25-2015, 01:54 PM   #2
Registered Member

Regular
 
Recon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Hopkinsville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 6,530
Two lovely cars judging by the badging it's a 2010 gt, correct? I like the fact the colors interchanged on them, must be a coincidence. Have fun with her. On the cyclone, I know the feeling I sold my 01 bonneville ssei (3.8L supercharged) I still regret selling it, loved that car.




After all is said and done, more is said than done...
__________________
Mustangalley.com
Mustang of the day,
July 12, 2015
Recon is offline  
Old 01-25-2015, 01:56 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
cwwjr1681's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: LA
Region: California
Posts: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Recon View Post
Two lovely cars judging by the badging it's a 2010 gt, correct? I like the fact the colors interchanged on them, must be a coincidence. Have fun with her. On the cyclone, I know the feeling I sold my 01 bonneville ssei (3.8L supercharged) I still regret selling it, loved that car.




After all is said and done, more is said than done...
yes that is correct its a 2010. I am not much of a fan of the coyote motor on top of that I think the 4.6 sounds better. also you can flash the 2010 GT computer a million times without leaving a fingerprint. The fingerprints started in 2011. just one of the many reasons I went shopping for 2010 instead of a 2011
cwwjr1681 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-25-2015, 02:00 PM   #4
Registered Member

Regular
 
Recon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Hopkinsville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 6,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwwjr1681 View Post
yes that is correct its a 2010. I am not much of a fan of the coyote motor on top of that I think the 4.6 sounds better. also you can flash the 2010 GT computer a million times without leaving a fingerprint. The fingerprints started in 2011

Finally someone gets what I think. I'd rather have a 4.6 over the coyote any day. It sounds better and my opinion is better to work on. Then again everyone in my town who has a 5.0 are a bunch of . So, that was another reason I didn't want one.




After all is said and done, more is said than done...
__________________
Mustangalley.com
Mustang of the day,
July 12, 2015
Recon is offline  
Old 01-25-2015, 02:04 PM   #5
Registered Member

Regular
 
Recon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Hopkinsville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 6,530
Correction only one person that had one in my town that wasn't an about owning a coyote. To be honest I drove his car (14 gt) and it felt slower than my Roush and all he had done was an exhaust mod. But he sold it for a 370Z, I about punched him when he told me.




After all is said and done, more is said than done...
__________________
Mustangalley.com
Mustang of the day,
July 12, 2015
Recon is offline  
Old 01-25-2015, 02:05 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
cwwjr1681's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: LA
Region: California
Posts: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Recon View Post
Finally someone gets what I think. I'd rather have a 4.6 over the coyote any day. It sounds better and my opinion is better to work on. Then again everyone in my town who has a 5.0 are a bunch of . So, that was another reason I didn't want one.




After all is said and done, more is said than done...
She has 42k miles. So on this 2010 I have a 100,000 mile extended warranty from Ford premium protection plan. so I love the fact that if something goes wrong with the car it will be fixed considering I can just flash the computer back to stock and Ford wil be clueless it was ever flashed. I have the looks and dazzle of the 2011 which I love without the disadvantage
cwwjr1681 is offline  
Old 01-25-2015, 02:09 PM   #7
Registered Member

Regular
 
Recon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Hopkinsville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 6,530
Very nice I'm not a big fan of the face lifted s197 but if I was going to get one it would be a 2010 gt or a 5.8 Shelby. My buddy got one a few months ago and he absolutely loves it. Here's his carClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1422216573.811201.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	174245




After all is said and done, more is said than done...
__________________
Mustangalley.com
Mustang of the day,
July 12, 2015
Recon is offline  
Old 01-25-2015, 02:30 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
JoeyM91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Shawnee
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,840
Well a 3v definitely wouldn't have been my choice as far as performance. I won't argue they sound fantastic though.

Good luck with the new wheels!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
JoeyM91 is offline  
Old 01-25-2015, 02:59 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
FastFord13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Montreal
Region: Canada
Posts: 4,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyM91 View Post
Well a 3v definitely wouldn't have been my choice as far as performance. I won't argue they sound fantastic though.

Good luck with the new wheels!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
+1, the 3v is one of fords best sounding engines to date IMO. Good luck op.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
FastFord13 is offline  
Old 01-25-2015, 03:08 PM   #10
Registered Member

Regular
 
Recon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Hopkinsville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 6,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord13 View Post
+1, the 3v is one of fords best sounding engines to date IMO. Good luck op.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Very true. My opinion all three 4.6s sound truly amazing, to date haven't heard a coyote sound better or even close to any of them (2v, 3v, 4v). Those engines cammed sound viciously nasty. I've got stock Roush exhaust on my Roush (duh) and have zero intentions of changing. Only other exhaust I'd consider is Roush extreme.




After all is said and done, more is said than done...
__________________
Mustangalley.com
Mustang of the day,
July 12, 2015
Recon is offline  
Old 01-25-2015, 04:33 PM   #11
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwwjr1681 View Post
yes that is correct its a 2010. I am not much of a fan of the coyote motor on top of that I think the 4.6 sounds better. also you can flash the 2010 GT computer a million times without leaving a fingerprint. The fingerprints started in 2011. just one of the many reasons I went shopping for 2010 instead of a 2011

Wut?

None of what you said makes sense.

1. Both the 4.6 and 5.0 will leave fingerprints if you tune the car.

2. You sold a car that makes 305 horsepower for a car that makes 300 horsepower and claim it as an upgrade.

3. The coyote would eat the 4.6 for lunch and dinner and still have left overs for breakfast the next day.

Only thing i can really give you is the sound since that's all preference on what you think sounds better.


Bullitts are better than Bullets
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline  
Old 01-25-2015, 04:36 PM   #12
Registered Member

Regular
 
Recon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Hopkinsville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 6,530
Agree with everything you say except one, 2010 gt makes 315hp stock so it is an upgrade on that part




After all is said and done, more is said than done...
__________________
Mustangalley.com
Mustang of the day,
July 12, 2015
Recon is offline  
Old 01-25-2015, 04:40 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
alrefire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Recon View Post
Agree with everything you say except one, 2010 gt makes 315hp stock so it is an upgrade on that part




After all is said and done, more is said than done...
It's also heavier, and doesn't have vct.
The 4.6 had some kind of vvt, but it wasn't anywhere near as advanced as the tivct on 11+ models

OP, congrats. Do what makes you happy

The real... boss 227
alrefire is offline  
Old 01-25-2015, 04:43 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
cwwjr1681's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: LA
Region: California
Posts: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Wut?

None of what you said makes sense.

1. Both the 4.6 and 5.0 will leave fingerprints if you tune the car.

2. You sold a car that makes 305 horsepower for a car that makes 300 horsepower and claim it as an upgrade.

3. The coyote would eat the 4.6 for lunch and dinner and still have left overs for breakfast the next day.

Only thing i can really give you is the sound since that's all preference on what you think sounds better.


Bullitts are better than Bullets
Actually you are wrong. Through a connection I have spoken to a designer at Ford he confirmed what Bama at American Muscle already told me. If you flash the car back to stock on the 2010 and under no digital finger print is left. Just a marker. Thats it. You may want to look up the difference between a digital marker and a "fingerprint" in case you are not computer savvy. Fingerprints started in 2011. In the 2011 they car see what was flashed and when. On the 2011 they can see that it has been flashed. Not what was flashed or when.

On top of that who said my GT was stock? ROFL It has work done from steeda. The 4.6L in 2010 is a GREAT motor. Dont even get me started on how stong the transmission was. It was highly underrated and came VERY toned down. You can get high HP gains with very little work done.

I mean this in the kindest way. Brush up on your facts.
cwwjr1681 is offline  
Old 01-25-2015, 04:45 PM   #15
Registered Member

Regular
 
Recon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Hopkinsville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 6,530
Correct it is heavier and the coyote is a better buy but the 4.6 is still no push over with proper modifications.




After all is said and done, more is said than done...
__________________
Mustangalley.com
Mustang of the day,
July 12, 2015
Recon is offline  
Old 01-25-2015, 04:49 PM   #16
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Recon View Post
Agree with everything you say except one, 2010 gt makes 315hp stock so it is an upgrade on that part




After all is said and done, more is said than done...

All 4.6 3v make the same power realistically. Look at the coyote, the first few years they were rated at 412 then they jumped to 420, all they really did was remove the oil squirters.


Bullitts are better than Bullets
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline  
Old 01-25-2015, 04:50 PM   #17
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwwjr1681 View Post
Actually you are wrong. Through a connection I have spoken to a designer at Ford he confirmed what Bama at American Muscle already told me. If you flash the car back to stock on the 2010 and under no digital finger print is left. Just a marker. Thats it. You may want to look up the difference between a digital marker and a "fingerprint" in case you are not computer savvy. Fingerprints started in 2011. In the 2011 they car see what was flashed and when. On the 2011 they can see that it has been flashed. Not what was flashed or when. :

Either way the warranty is gone. That's pretty much the only thing people care about when flashing back to stock.


Bullitts are better than Bullets
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline  
Old 01-25-2015, 04:52 PM   #18
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Just wanted to say Bye. You will be missed.

The 3v is a good motor, I'm not saying it isnt. But the coyote is leagues ahead of it in every way. That's my main point.

The changes they made between 09 and 10 to the 3v are negligible if you look at the grand scheme of things.


Bullitts are better than Bullets
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline  
Old 01-25-2015, 04:53 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
cwwjr1681's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: LA
Region: California
Posts: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Either way the warranty is gone. That's pretty much the only thing people care about when flashing back to stock.


Bullitts are better than Bullets
The warranty is NOT gone rofl! Its a Ford bumper to Bumper ESP! It last for 5yrs/75k miles ON TOP of the current 42k!

I wont keep the car longer than 5yrs or 100k miles so I think Im coverd. Where do you get your information? Or do you just not fully read what I said?

Is my my new 505hp car coverd by it? YES! (yes steeda supped it up to 505hp)
Steeda/Saleen = Ford Part + Installed by Ford mechanic= Does NOT void anything in the Ford ESP. Had the Ford esp on 3 mustangs bro. Anytime something went wrong it was ALWAYS covered.
cwwjr1681 is offline  
Old 01-25-2015, 04:56 PM   #20
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Just wanted to say Bye. You will be missed.

I'm not saying YOUR warranty is gone. But most aftermarket tunes void your warranty. Which is why people are worried about tuning their car because they can see if it was flashed or not, and if it's not in their record that they flashed it then they know you did it and not them. They don't need to see how it was flashed, just that they didn't do it so it has to be an aftermarket tune.


Bullitts are better than Bullets
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline  
Old 01-25-2015, 05:00 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
cwwjr1681's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: LA
Region: California
Posts: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
I'm not saying YOUR warranty is gone. But most aftermarket tunes void your warranty. Which is why people are worried about tuning their car because they can see if it was flashed or not, and if it's not in their record that they flashed it then they know you did it and not them. They don't need to see how it was flashed, just that they didn't do it so it has to be an aftermarket tune.


Bullitts are better than Bullets
They wont know it was an after market tune on the 2010 and under! Thats the point! They will know it was flashed due to the marker. Aka it could have been a ford flash. They wont know its just a Marker.

Marker= time stamp with NO information
Fingerprint= Tells you what was flashed and when

Fingerprints started in 2011 with the coyote.

I work in IT bro. I know how this works. On top of that I verified this with a ford tech design team member and several dealerships near me. Anyone who says otherwise is trying to scare you off from using a tuner or they are just fools and repeating what they hear other people say.
cwwjr1681 is offline  
Old 01-25-2015, 05:05 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,269
Well this is one interesting read. The only thing I agree with is that the coyotes sound like crap, which sucks for you, as that is the sound you will hear the whole time since he will be in front.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is online now  
Old 01-25-2015, 05:07 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
cwwjr1681's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: LA
Region: California
Posts: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Well this is one interesting read. The only thing I agree with is that the coyotes sound like crap, which sucks for you, as that is the sound you will hear the whole time since he will be in front.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Assuming both cars are stock lol
cwwjr1681 is offline  
Old 01-25-2015, 05:07 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,269
2 vs and the older 4 vs like the 03,04 cobras sound the best.

I never liked how my old 3v sounded, always felt like it was missing something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is online now  
Old 01-25-2015, 05:08 PM   #25
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwwjr1681 View Post
Assuming both cars are stock lol

Not necessarily. Supercharged 4.6 3vs have lost to bolt on coyotes


Bullitts are better than Bullets
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline  
Old 01-25-2015, 05:10 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwwjr1681 View Post
Assuming both cars are stock lol
I sold a supercharged 3v (made mid 400's+75 shot) to buy my coyote

You can do what I never did though and cam it. The 3v's sound sick once they are cammed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is online now  
Old 01-25-2015, 05:11 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
Cooolbreeez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Arizona
Region: Arizona
Posts: 789
Car looks good. 505 hp is a nice bump too, congrats and enjoy.
Cooolbreeez is offline  
Old 01-25-2015, 05:11 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
cwwjr1681's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: LA
Region: California
Posts: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Not necessarily. Supercharged 4.6 3vs have lost to bolt on coyotes


Bullitts are better than Bullets
All of this is a mute point anyway. Im happy with my Steeda GT its a daily driver thats fast and fun! Also if anything goes wrong in 5yrs its fixed for 50 bucks. You just cant beat that. On top of that with the ford warrenty which cost 3k. It was 23k OUT THE DOOR. 23k for a 2010 steeda GT with only 42k miles and a Ford ESP is a steal. So the deal I got cant be beat. I got a 2004 Vette thats my track car. It stays in storage and is flat bedded to the track. So I really dont care who beats my stang on a track in the 1/4 considering they will never see my stang.
cwwjr1681 is offline  
Old 01-25-2015, 05:14 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
cwwjr1681's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: LA
Region: California
Posts: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooolbreeez View Post
Car looks good. 505 hp is a nice bump too, congrats and enjoy.
+1 this guy knows whats up.
cwwjr1681 is offline  
Old 01-25-2015, 05:15 PM   #30
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Just wanted to say Bye. You will be missed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwwjr1681 View Post
All of this is a mute point anyway. Im happy with my Steeda GT its a daily driver thats fast and fun! Also if anything goes wrong in 5yrs its fixed for 50 bucks. You just cant beat that. On top of that with the ford warrenty which cost 3k. It was 23k OUT THE DOOR. 23k for a 2010 steeda GT with only 42k miles and a Ford ESP is a steal. So the deal I got cant be beat. I got a 2004 Vette thats my track car. It stays in storage and is flat bedded to the track. So I really dont care who beats my stang on a track in the 1/4 considering they will never see my stang.

What's done to the Vette? I've driven a C5 quite a bit also. Fun cars


Bullitts are better than Bullets
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline  
Old 01-25-2015, 05:16 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
cwwjr1681's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: LA
Region: California
Posts: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
What's done to the Vette?


Bullitts are better than Bullets
A better question would be what isnt done to it. lets leave it at that for now

Or you can come to the track here in Daytona, FL and find out I hustle ppl in it bro. I never mention whats done and never pop my hood till after a race. I make a ton of side $$ off dumbasses out there.
cwwjr1681 is offline  
Old 01-25-2015, 05:19 PM   #32
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwwjr1681 View Post
A better question would be what isnt done to it. lets leave it at that for now



Or you can come to the track here in Daytona, FL and find out

The Vette is actually my parents. But it's what I learned to drive manual in. Never seen a track though.
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1422227910.128053.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	174257
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1422227933.278498.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	174258


Bullitts are better than Bullets
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline  
Old 01-25-2015, 05:21 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
cwwjr1681's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: LA
Region: California
Posts: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
The Vette is actually my parents. But it's what I learned to drive manual in. Never seen a track though.
Attachment 174257
Attachment 174258


Bullitts are better than Bullets
a Vette is one of the best street cars to sup up for the 1/4 just due to the design of the car alone. A 2000+ vette is literally limitless. Its like a viper but cheaper
cwwjr1681 is offline  
Old 01-25-2015, 05:24 PM   #34
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
I'm not a 1/4 mile person anyway. I'd rather go around corners.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline  
Old 01-25-2015, 05:29 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
cwwjr1681's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: LA
Region: California
Posts: 149
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
I'm not a 1/4 mile person anyway. I'd rather go around corners.
even in corners no Mustang will ever outperform of the vette not even the Shelby is just not possible because of the way the Corvette is designed and I'm talking both body shape and aerodynamics which plays in a lot at high speeds not to mention taking corners. a Corvette will pretty much stay glued to the road no matter what your horsepower and how fast your going lol
cwwjr1681 is offline  
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Say bye bye to the '99 Dub9stang Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 1 10-29-2012 02:35 PM
Bye Bye Iphone Brent The Bar 65 06-14-2010 09:42 PM
Bye Bye Patriots Brent The Bar 10 09-14-2008 02:27 AM
bye bye car Zim The Bar 12 08-26-2005 11:30 AM
Alright! National Sales Tax.. bye bye IRS Brent The Bar 44 12-05-2004 06:21 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



02:14 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.