New Mac Performance H pipe - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-29-2015, 06:45 PM   #1
Registered Member

Regular
 
Socal Stangman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Temecula Ca.
Region: California
Posts: 1,872
New Mac Performance H pipe

So I was at Mac today talking to a guy who I think might be an owner, his name is Manny. Cool guy by the way. Anyway I was there asking about the cut and clamp Pro Chamber. They don't have any in stock because I'm guessing they don't sell very many. I could get one made but it would take a while.

While I was there he was talking about the new H pipe they have coming out. I'm pretty sure he said it was a cut and clamp as well. It will be pre order right now and I think it comes out at the end of February. Don't hold your breath though, Mac isn't usually prompt, but we'll see. He said he will be putting it up on the website tomorrow or next Friday. This might be worth checking out.
Socal Stangman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-29-2015, 08:16 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: 00
Region: Other
Posts: 1,198
Hopefully they'll make one for the long tubes.
Bigshow14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 08:41 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
JoeyM91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Shawnee
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigshow14 View Post
Hopefully they'll make one for the long tubes.
This, I'd like a deeper sound from my longtubes.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
JoeyM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-29-2015, 08:54 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Diehard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: North Reading
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socal Stangman View Post
So I was at Mac today talking to a guy who I think might be an owner, his name is Manny. Cool guy by the way. Anyway I was there asking about the cut and clamp Pro Chamber. They don't have any in stock because I'm guessing they don't sell very many. I could get one made but it would take a while.

While I was there he was talking about the new H pipe they have coming out. I'm pretty sure he said it was a cut and clamp as well. It will be pre order right now and I think it comes out at the end of February. Don't hold your breath though, Mac isn't usually prompt, but we'll see. He said he will be putting it up on the website tomorrow or next Friday. This might be worth checking out.
Socal...Was it you that said they didn't have the cut and clamp (or weld) prochamber?
I found not only is stangmods.com advertising it but that "stage3motorsport.com" says it's in stock and will ship in 24-48 hrs. Hmmm.

2011-2014 Mustang 3.7L V6 MAC ProChamber (For Stock Cats) PC2205
__________________
____________________________________________________
14 V6 auto, MCA, PP, BBK Shorties, MMD Hood Struts, Borla Touring A/B's, MAC ProChamber, aFe drop-in Filter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lets not forget, an opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement about matters commonly considered to be subjective.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 10:38 PM   #5
Registered Member

Regular
 
Socal Stangman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Temecula Ca.
Region: California
Posts: 1,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard View Post
Socal...Was it you that said they didn't have the cut and clamp (or weld) prochamber?
I found not only is stangmods.com advertising it but that "stage3motorsport.com" says it's in stock and will ship in 24-48 hrs. Hmmm.

2011-2014 Mustang 3.7L V6 MAC ProChamber (For Stock Cats) PC2205
The last time I called stage 3 they were not in stock. I know the website says they are,but they probably are not. Try calling yourself.
Socal Stangman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 05:13 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
14mustang v6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: dallas tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 539
I'm interested I'll have to check it out I like the idea of the prochamber

airaid cai, bbk tb, bbk shortys, Ford cut/clamp, magnaflow comp catback. bama tunes, 3.73s,
__________________
2014 v6 blacked out.. the only way to do it. Airaid cai, bbk tb, 93htune, 3.73 gears, and magnaflow competition exhaust
14mustang v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 01:03 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
14mustang v6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: dallas tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 539
Did they come out with the new mid pipe?

airaid cai, bbk tb, bbk shortys, Ford cut/clamp, magnaflow comp catback. bama tunes, 3.73s,
__________________
2014 v6 blacked out.. the only way to do it. Airaid cai, bbk tb, 93htune, 3.73 gears, and magnaflow competition exhaust
14mustang v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 04:41 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
robb15033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Northern Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 2,109
I see the ProChamber, best mid-pipe out there though,..
__________________
'97 3.8L V6
Pacific Green
1996 SVT Cobra White
robb15033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 05:30 PM   #9
Registered Member

Regular
 
Socal Stangman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Temecula Ca.
Region: California
Posts: 1,872
The guy I talked to agrees the PC is the best mid pipe for making more power. However, he really only recommend the catless version. He said the cut and clamp is good but no where near the catless version. Here in Cali it's 10g's fine for each cat removed or tampered with...not worth it for me.
Socal Stangman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 12:18 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
jonyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Sunnyvale,CA
Region: California
Posts: 232
So are you going to go cut and clamp? Or just nix the idea totally.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
2014 V6 Performance Package Sterling Grey
MPT Tuned.
Airaid CAI, BBK Shorty Headers, Borla S-types, Stubby Antenna, JLT Catch Can, MMD hood struts, GT500 spoiler, Oracle Halos on GT Grille, Dynotech One piece Aluminum Driveshaft.
jonyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 12:36 PM   #11
Registered Member

Regular
 
Socal Stangman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Temecula Ca.
Region: California
Posts: 1,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonyou View Post
So are you going to go cut and clamp? Or just nix the idea totally.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
No, Im not going to get the PC. I wait until this H pipe comes out, maybe Ill do that.
Socal Stangman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 08:34 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
robb15033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Northern Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 2,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socal Stangman View Post
The guy I talked to agrees the PC is the best mid pipe for making more power. However, he really only recommend the catless version. He said the cut and clamp is good but no where near the catless version. Here in Cali it's 10g's fine for each cat removed or tampered with...not worth it for me.
***The catless Prochamber has a straight piece of pipe that a 11.5" hi-flow cat can be clamped or welded in there. Both sides have space. Bungs are included with the O/R Prochamber anyway.
I'm using catted Prochamber to Spintech 9000 mufflers. PLENTY of noise from that.
After all 6 cats are removed, it sure does open up!
__________________
'97 3.8L V6
Pacific Green
1996 SVT Cobra White
robb15033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 11:54 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
14mustang v6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: dallas tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 539
Social did they ever make that h pipe?

airaid cai, bbk tb, bbk shortys, Ford cut/clamp, magnaflow comp catback. bama tunes, 3.73s,
__________________
2014 v6 blacked out.. the only way to do it. Airaid cai, bbk tb, 93htune, 3.73 gears, and magnaflow competition exhaust
14mustang v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 09:59 AM   #14
Registered Member

Regular
 
Socal Stangman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Temecula Ca.
Region: California
Posts: 1,872
To my knowledge it never happened. I kept checking the website like he said and gave up after about a month. Like i said in another thread Mac is notorious for stuff like this.
Socal Stangman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 10:22 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Catonsville
Region: Maryland
Posts: 690
They make nice products.... when they make them. How a business this unreliable stays in business is a bit amazing.
__________________
2013 SGM 3.7 | MPT Tune | JBA Titanium Ceramic Shorty Headers | MGW Gen 1 | Blowfish Street Bracket | BBK TB | 18" Charcoal AMR | FRPP 3.55 | BMR LCA | Steeda Panhard Bar | Dynotech 3.5" Driveshaft |
mariusvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 11:14 AM   #16
Registered Member

Regular
 
Socal Stangman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Temecula Ca.
Region: California
Posts: 1,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariusvt View Post
They make nice products.... when they make them. How a business this unreliable stays in business is a bit amazing.
I totally agree.
Socal Stangman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 01:59 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
14mustang v6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: dallas tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 539
Okay thanks for the response

airaid cai, bbk tb, bbk shortys, Ford cut/clamp, magnaflow comp catback. bama tunes, 3.73s,
__________________
2014 v6 blacked out.. the only way to do it. Airaid cai, bbk tb, 93htune, 3.73 gears, and magnaflow competition exhaust
14mustang v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 12:39 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
ak_stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Alaska
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by robb15033 View Post
***The catless Prochamber has a straight piece of pipe that a 11.5" hi-flow cat can be clamped or welded in there. Both sides have space. Bungs are included with the O/R Prochamber anyway.
I'm using catted Prochamber to Spintech 9000 mufflers. PLENTY of noise from that.
After all 6 cats are removed, it sure does open up!
Are you using the stock cats? I just got the prochamber about a week ago and don't know whether to clamp the stock cats in or to delete the cats. Currently have bassani axle backs and shorty headers, not looking for anything ridiculously Loud or anything but defiantly want more volume from the exhaust

Sent from my LG-D801 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
ak_stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 01:37 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
robb15033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Northern Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 2,109
I am using down pipes with new gasket on passenger side. Both pipes have room for the hi-flow cats being installed. They will connect to ProChaber and then to existing pipe to Spintech 9000's. I have 4 new O2 sensor, extensions, and MIL eliminator if so needed (shouldn't be needed)
Stock headers, all 6 cats removed
__________________
'97 3.8L V6
Pacific Green
1996 SVT Cobra White
robb15033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
H pipe vs x pipe vs straight pipe 509pony 2005-2010 Mustang GT 100 02-15-2015 09:35 AM
Mac Performance Axle Back Socal Stangman 2011-2014 V6 Mustang 7 03-26-2014 06:33 AM
Mac Performance Cat Backs Johnny Mustang Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 14 09-03-2010 03:01 PM
NEW HERE Help on Mac offroad h-pipe TexaStang Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 24 07-20-2005 10:32 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



12:04 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.