I need help!! please - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-19-2015, 03:57 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
For the lawyers, a quick Google search of Houston will get you one. Some probably even specialize is consumer complaints. As for BBB, go to bbb.org, look up the shop's name and there will be a field to file a complaint. Be very detailed in the complaint, but keep to the facts, no conjecture. Same advice for when you talk to an attorney.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
JoeyM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2015, 04:00 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Alright thanks!

Katy Texas
Eric e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 04:01 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric e View Post
Alright thanks!

Katy Texas
No problem. Also, get together every picture before/after, conversation, receipts etc on a thumb drive or print them out and put them in a file. An attorney is going to want everything you can give them to build a case.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
JoeyM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2015, 03:28 AM   #39
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Man, so sorry to hear about this! Makes me mad to hear about people getting messed with like this.

Great advice from others. If you paid with a credit card, most card issuers will let you dispute the charge on their website once you've logged into your account. I've had to do that myself a couple of times and it always worked out.
2013 Grabber Blue V6 Premium auto | MCA | Performance Package | BMR/Shelby Panhard Bar | Steeda Rear End Links | BMR Rear LCAs | JLT Oil Sep | FRPP Diff Cover | DSS Aluminum Shaft | Adaptive Shift Delete | Cervini Type 4 Ram Air Hood
Order: 10/13/12 | VIN: 10/19/12 | Sticker: 11/3/12 | Build: 11/30/12 | Mine: 12/22/12!

Restoration project back on the road: my dad's 1969 Camaro SS 350
tym_v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 03:42 AM   #40
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Region: Florida
I'd also make sure to jot the note down on the BBB filing that the guy offered to show you a "video", but then backed down when you agreed. Most lawyers these days advertise on their TV commercials that whenever you are involved in a slip and fall accident, or automobile accident, to ask for the store film, or to take as many pictures as possible before the scene is comprimised.

I'm guessing in this case, the guy has convieniently erased the tape for that day....
Old 02-20-2015, 04:08 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucko View Post
I'd also make sure to jot the note down on the BBB filing that the guy offered to show you a "video", but then backed down when you agreed. Most lawyers these days advertise on their TV commercials that whenever you are involved in a slip and fall accident, or automobile accident, to ask for the store film, or to take as many pictures as possible before the scene is comprimised.

I'm guessing in this case, the guy has convieniently erased the tape for that day....

I doubt he deleted it, but I bet he will once a lawyer asks for it. He just said no I'm not gonna waste my time on looking for that.

Well I'm getting my money back from my bank. I explained everything to the claims department and they're gonna credit it back to my account and look into what is happening. They did tell me to get a note from the shop I get to fix it stating that the wiring was bad and caused problems. My car is at the shop and I should be able To pick it up at 10 am!
And this shop offers warranty on their work!

Katy Texas
Old 02-20-2015, 08:37 AM   #42
Registered Member

Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric e View Post
I doubt he deleted it, but I bet he will once a lawyer asks for it. He just said no I'm not gonna waste my time on looking for that.

Well I'm getting my money back from my bank. I explained everything to the claims department and they're gonna credit it back to my account and look into what is happening. They did tell me to get a note from the shop I get to fix it stating that the wiring was bad and caused problems. My car is at the shop and I should be able To pick it up at 10 am!
And this shop offers warranty on their work!

Katy Texas

This is good news!!
Socal Stangman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 09:39 AM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Yes it is! Lol

Katy Texas
Old 02-20-2015, 07:53 PM   #44
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Massachusetts
^ Excellent!
2013 Grabber Blue V6 Premium auto | MCA | Performance Package | BMR/Shelby Panhard Bar | Steeda Rear End Links | BMR Rear LCAs | JLT Oil Sep | FRPP Diff Cover | DSS Aluminum Shaft | Adaptive Shift Delete | Cervini Type 4 Ram Air Hood
Order: 10/13/12 | VIN: 10/19/12 | Sticker: 11/3/12 | Build: 11/30/12 | Mine: 12/22/12!

Restoration project back on the road: my dad's 1969 Camaro SS 350
tym_v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 08:42 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
just the fact the owner said "bro" makes me think of what a scumbag tool he probably looks like. this is why I don't trust ANYBODY with my car except myself.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk.
MPT Performance Tune, AM Laguna Seca Black 19" Rims, Borla Touring Axlebacks, Boss 302 Strut Tower Brace, Airaid Modular Intake Tube, aFe Pro Dry S Air Filter, Mustang GT Grille w/ Foglight Mesh, Taillight Tint, Tinted Door Ventvisors, Diode Dynamics LED's
jayochs is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang