Finally installed windshield banner - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-08-2015, 06:55 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Finally installed windshield banner

The weather has finally reached the sunny 60s up in VA. Got the opportunity to install my American Muscle windshield banner that Alex so kindly hooked me up with.

I was going to put it in the front but felt like it would clash with the green from the hood.

Decided to put it on the back where the green is less apparent. I'm digging it! Looks that much more aggressive from the rear in my opinion.

Thanks Alex and the rest of the AM crew!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1425858866.438863.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	176984

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1425858894.026478.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	176985

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2015, 07:25 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Do you leave in Mustang village? Looks good man.

MPT TUNE, Borla S-Type, Airaid Cai, Ford racing X pipe, Mac ceramic shorty headers, 2010 GT500 rims, 35% tint, Sr Springs, J&M phb, camber bolts, blacked out side markers, front and taillights.
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 10:16 PM   #3
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Nice!
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2015, 10:27 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunc01 View Post

MPT TUNE, Borla S-Type, Airaid Cai, Ford racing X pipe, Mac ceramic shorty headers, 2010 GT500 rims, 35% tint, Sr Springs, J&M phb, camber bolts, blacked out side markers, front and taillights.
Black is mine, red one next to it is my girlfriend's, red one in the back is her brother's who was here for the day, the 2015 is a neighbour. There's also another 2005 black to the right that isn't in the picture.
Old 03-08-2015, 10:36 PM   #5
Registered Member
Commercial Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Looks good!

I know the feeling, there's 5 in the three buildings on my side of my complex. 2 2013+ GT's, 2 2011-2012 V6,'s and then me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Holy crap bro. You're a genius." - 2011 Kona Blue
au01st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 11:19 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Minnesota
Looks sweet man!
Old 03-09-2015, 02:05 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
i hope they give you a life time discount for the free advertising

2011 Mustang V6 auto/procharger p1sc kit with 3.70 pulley/circle d 3200 stall/4:10 gears/dss aluminum driveshaft/tial q bov/bbk long tubes with catted x pipe/dynomax ultra flo catback/bbk throttle body/accel super coils/cyclone ported upper and lower intake manifolds/brembo front brake kit
INSTAGRAM @2011fastford505
2011fastford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 06:09 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

I installed mine after cutting off the AM website. It looks good. I figured leaving the website on it would have made the car seem like a promotional piece for AM. I would have left it on if there was advertising compensation.

sguevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 08:26 AM   #9
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiESeven View Post
The weather has finally reached the sunny 60s up in VA. Got the opportunity to install my American Muscle windshield banner that Alex so kindly hooked me up with.

I was going to put it in the front but felt like it would clash with the green from the hood.

Decided to put it on the back where the green is less apparent. I'm digging it! Looks that much more aggressive from the rear in my opinion.

Attachment 176984

Attachment 176985
Hey DiESeven - Looking Good! I'm digging it along with the stable mates as well and I think it looks perfect where it's at! Thanks again for spreading the AM Love!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunc01 View Post
This!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011fastford View Post
i hope they give you a life time discount for the free advertising
2011fastford - You know that's a great point! Have I mentioned that if you're over 50 posts that you're eligible for our MustangEvolution Forum's Discount?

If anyone in here doesn't have it for some reason shoot me a PM and I'll get you set up!

Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by sguevara View Post
I installed mine after cutting off the AM website. It looks good. I figured leaving the website on it would have made the car seem like a promotional piece for AM. I would have left it on if there was advertising compensation.
sguevara - Care to throw up some pics? I'd love to see how you did yours. As per the advertising compensation we unfortunately don't have any type of sponsorship program in place if anyone was wondering!

If anyone has any other questions let me know and looking good OP!

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 08:35 AM   #10
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Other
Quote:

Attachment 176984

Attachment 176985

Glad you put it on the back as stickers on the windshield are ILLEGAL in VA. I had a sticker across my windshield when I first moved here from NV on my tacoma and I was pulled over almost instantly by the lovely VA state troopers and informed of this law
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 08:36 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Hi Alex!

I'll get a better one. But you can see it, plus my AM MMD hood and side scoops and my AM Raxiom CCFL fog halos. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1425908197.333728.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	177008

sguevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 09:08 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford5pointoh View Post
Glad you put it on the back as stickers on the windshield are ILLEGAL in VA. I had a sticker across my windshield when I first moved here from NV on my tacoma and I was pulled over almost instantly by the lovely VA state troopers and informed of this law

Did you have it place below that line (can't remember what the line is called) that you're not allowed to go under with tint? I thought having the banner above that line was legal. Weird!

Old 03-09-2015, 09:15 AM   #13
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Did you have it place below that line (can't remember what the line is called) that you're not allowed to go under with tint? I thought having the banner above that line was legal. Weird!

No man it was right at the top. I didn't even have VA plates and was getting harassed about it. I actually got pulled over a few times before I finally gave up and took it off.
Old 03-09-2015, 09:18 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
No man it was right at the top. I didn't even have VA plates and was getting harassed about it. I actually got pulled over a few times before I finally gave up and took it off.

Well that sucks. We put a local car club windshield banner on my gfs bros mustang and haven't been harassed at all in the 2 months he has had it on. Throw another banner up! Lol

Old 03-09-2015, 09:19 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I don't mind advertising for them :p they've been kind enough to me for my modding needs that they can have some free advertisement.

Thanks for the compliments, everyone!

Old 03-09-2015, 09:21 AM   #16
Kevin.Cook

for advertising, they should create a 10% discount code
Old 03-09-2015, 12:54 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Decal

Your decal looks nice, DiESeven. Yours is parked pretty close to your girlfriend's Stang, though. You're a trusting sort!
cheval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 02:16 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheval View Post
Your decal looks nice, DiESeven. Yours is parked pretty close to your girlfriend's Stang, though. You're a trusting sort!
It's all planned. She doesn't get in to her car through the passenger side... Therefore, the closer our passenger sides are, the further the parking spot on my driver side is
Old 03-09-2015, 02:36 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
It's all planned. She doesn't get in to her car through the passenger side... Therefore, the closer our passenger sides are, the further the parking spot on my driver side is
We think alike.
cheval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 06:33 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I just did a quick google search. Apparently, it is illegal/unlawful in VA to have any stickers on either the front or back windshield. I guess time will tell lol.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:59 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:
Hi Alex!

I'll get a better one. But you can see it, plus my AM MMD hood and side scoops and my AM Raxiom CCFL fog halos. Attachment 177008

The American Muscle sticker on the front is sick! I've been wanting one for awhile to put on my front windshield! Jealous!

aleXXXps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 09:16 PM   #22
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
I just did a quick google search. Apparently, it is illegal/unlawful in VA to have any stickers on either the front or back windshield. I guess time will tell lol.

Did you think I'd tell a lie!? Lol. I hope you don't get harassed, and maybe you won't. I just get tired of giving cops an excuse to pull me over. My flip down plate is about the only thing they can get me on (as I never have it flipped out). But I am sure they will get me. But the sticker is easily caught by their eye as they are looking at state inspections as we fly on by.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang