What would you say are NEGATIVES about our Mustangs - Page 6 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-23-2015, 04:37 PM   #176
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight2012 View Post
Or they should have released the 2015 early 2014 but then why is the 2004 the 40th anniversary model?

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution

Yeah that is true

2013 Premium Performance White

GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted white quarter windows

Last Mod: CDC Performance Grille

Next mod: Bama Race Tune!

Bama 91 Race tune, GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks and side stripes, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush 4" Tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted quarter windows, all lights tinted
Chaz12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2015, 10:34 PM   #177
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
This is what happened today when my GF closed the passenger side door ...

She didn't shut the door hard, touch the roof or anything like that. Windows were all rolled completely down. Damn thing just popped out. No tabs were broke, everything looked fine, they are extremely loose however. Yet another great example of how poor Ford's quality control is. Car has 22,000 miles on it.

Built Ford tough = built like *****.
Old 05-30-2015, 10:40 PM   #178
Road Trip!
Regular

Region: Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish416 View Post
This is what happened today when my GF closed the passenger side door ...

She didn't shut the door hard, touch the roof or anything like that. Windows were all rolled completely down. Damn thing just popped out. No tabs were broke, everything looked fine, they are extremely loose however. Yet another great example of how poor Ford's quality control is. Car has 22,000 miles on it.

Built Ford tough = built like *****.
I hope she made it up to you. I freaked when my girl drank some starbucks and sneezed which stained my sun visors or when she takes her seat belt off to fast and it hits the window 😤
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2015, 11:04 PM   #179
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joser714 View Post
I hope she made it up to you. I freaked when my girl drank some starbucks and sneezed which stained my sun visors or when she takes her seat belt off to fast and it hits the window 😤
She didn't do anything ... this car is just an absolute pile of junk.

I would love for someone to steal it, a tree fall on it, meteor hit it .. something catastrophic like that. I still take care of it, for when I trade it in.

I'm almost to the point of dousing the car with a flammable fluid and setting it on fire. In the 20 months I have owned the car (I am the only owner), over 2 of those months the car has been to various dealerships to fix various issues with it.

This one car has put me off of likely ever buying another new Ford product in my life.
Old 05-30-2015, 11:33 PM   #180
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Quote:
She didn't do anything ... this car is just an absolute pile of junk.

I would love for someone to steal it, a tree fall on it, meteor hit it .. something catastrophic like that. I still take care of it, for when I trade it in.

I'm almost to the point of dousing the car with a flammable fluid and setting it on fire. In the 20 months I have owned the car (I am the only owner), over 2 of those months the car has been to various dealerships to fix various issues with it.

This one car has put me off of likely ever buying another new Ford product in my life.

You really did get an unlucky one.

Bullitts are better than Bullets

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 03:06 AM   #181
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
You really did get an unlucky one.

Bullitts are better than Bullets

Yeah I can't say I would ever purposely light my Mustang on fire lol 😂 but sorry to hear all the problems you're having with it man!

GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted white quarter windows

Bama 91 Race tune, GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks and side stripes, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush 4" Tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted quarter windows, all lights tinted
Old 05-31-2015, 07:39 AM   #182
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
Hey Ish

Stop abusing your Mustang.
Ha ! Ha !

Did you fix it? or is something broken? I have a 2012 that has never had one single problem. I bought it when the 12's first came out in 2011. I don't think everyone has the problems with their cars as you have had with yours. You just probably got the last one that came off the assembly line on a Friday before shutting down the plant.
Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 10:39 AM   #183
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
Stop abusing your Mustang.
Ha ! Ha !

Did you fix it? or is something broken? I have a 2012 that has never had one single problem. I bought it when the 12's first came out in 2011. I don't think everyone has the problems with their cars as you have had with yours. You just probably got the last one that came off the assembly line on a Friday before shutting down the plant.
Ronnie
Ronnie, I totally abuse the car. I wash and sweep it out at least once every two weeks. I drive it like an old person drives their Vette. The car has a lifetime average of 24.3 MPG (22,000 miles on it), so you know I'm constantly redlining and doing burnouts, drifting, donuts and generally driving it like the Dukes drove the General Lee. I think I have only jumped 7 creeks/rivers in it while avoiding the police and running shine.

The trim piece just fell out. Nothing is broken, all the clips and plastic look perfect. The fitment is loose compared with the driver side. If it happens again, I will go to a Ford dealership and have them replace it. Although they will have some stupid excuse as to why they can't replace it.

As far as it being built on a Friday before shutting the plant down .....

When I ordered my car, the delivery date was pushed back nearly a month due to a materials issue at one of the factories or suppliers. At least that's what the email from Ford to the dealership I purchased the car from said. The initial delivery date was supposed to be July 30 - August 2. The car actually hadn't even been produced yet. We didn't receive the VIN # until August 6 (VIN # are assigned as soon as the car hits the production line), the car was delivered on August 22 and had exactly .7 miles on it after it had rolled off the trailer.

I'm not sure if the materials issue was bad parts or lack of parts.

This car has been absolutely plagued by quality issues since nearly day one. Hell, the first week I had it, I washed the car by hand with a garden hose and mit and the damn striping on the sides of the car literally just fell off. I've never seen anything like it from the factory. I guess it was nothing compared to what would later happen.

My car has been in for service many, many times for clutch/transmission issues, which have been present since day one and nothing has been done by Ford except changing fluids and replacing the clutch assist spring, which made no difference. Ford claims, "It's normal", "it's a known issue and there is no current fix" or "it's been abused and will not be fixed." My case was even escalated to an engineer at Ford corporate and he discussed with me what the issue was and that a fix was incoming, which to my knowledge still hasn't happened. I posted a thread about this - Clutch pedal sticking..

The car has also been in numerous times for squeaks and rattles, of which nothing has been done because they can't isolate the issue and Ford won't pay for them to replace the panels/dash one by one until the issue is resolved. Sadly, I don't believe the trim piece that fell down is the issue at all, I believe my issue is something in the dash.

The LCD display on the stereo has developed an issue with the coating where it looks like it's cracked but isn't. I was told by several dealerships that it won't be covered because the car was not stored in a heated garage and the film froze and cracked and was "abuse" or "neglect" and will not be covered under warranty as the temperatures the car was exposed to were below what the car should be in (-20F). Funny thing is, last winter was much colder and I never had an issue and left the car outside all winter. I parked the car in my barn this winter and this is when it started happening. It also continued to get worse through spring. Here is a picture of that and no the pull off plastic crap has been removed, this is the actual display itself. It's nearly impossible to read it if the sun is out and I have the sun shade pulled back (glass roof).

Then there have been the several times the car has been in for the rear end making a horrific thunk randomly. I mean this is violent enough that it feels like the rear end had just exploded and I know what that feels like as I have blown up more than my share of GM 10 bolts (lost another one a few weeks ago but ran a personal best of 10.512 @ 130.18 in the Z28 and missed 4th gear..)

- completely off topic but time slip .. because I finally got my 10 second slip and also got my 130 mph and I'm proud of that. Also only got in a single pass before being booted due to no cage, which in all likelihood is good considering the rear end started popping a few miles from my house. Another pass would have exploded it and I didn't trailer the car -

The only thing I can recall actually being fixed by Ford under warranty was when a sensor failed on the rear end and caused my ABS, Traction Control and Stability Control to fail.

I'm sure there are several other issues I have missed but these are most of the issues I have had with my car. It also has just 22,191 miles on it. I can't wait to see what happens by the time it hits 50,000. Hopefully I will have traded it in by then.
Old 05-31-2015, 11:31 AM   #184
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Lemon Law

I see Indiana limits the lemon law to 18,000 miles of purchase.
It's too bad you couldn't have taken advantage of that.
Lets not forget, an opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement about matters commonly considered to be subjective.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 11:33 AM   #185
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Ronnie, I totally abuse the car. I wash and sweep it out at least once every two weeks. I drive it like an old person drives their Vette. The car has a lifetime average of 24.3 MPG (22,000 miles on it), so you know I'm constantly redlining and doing burnouts, drifting, donuts and generally driving it like the Dukes drove the General Lee. I think I have only jumped 7 creeks/rivers in it while avoiding the police and running shine.

The trim piece just fell out. Nothing is broken, all the clips and plastic look perfect. The fitment is loose compared with the driver side. If it happens again, I will go to a Ford dealership and have them replace it. Although they will have some stupid excuse as to why they can't replace it.

When I ordered my car, the delivery date was pushed back nearly a month due to a materials issue at one of the factories or suppliers. At least that's what the email from Ford to the dealership I purchased the car from said. The initial delivery date was supposed to be July 30 - August 2. The car actually hadn't even been produced yet. We didn't receive the VIN # until August 6 (VIN # are assigned as soon as the car hits the production line), the car was delivered on August 22 and had exactly .7 miles on it after it had rolled off the trailer.

This car has been absolutely plagued by quality issues since nearly day one. Hell, the first week I had it, I washed the car by hand with a garden hose and mit and the damn striping on the sides of the car literally just fell off. I've never seen anything like it from the factory. I guess it was nothing compared to what would later happen.

My car has been in for service many, many times for clutch/transmission issues, which have been present since day one and nothing has been done by Ford except changing fluids and replacing the clutch assist spring, which made no difference. Ford claims, "It's normal", "it's a known issue and there is no current fix" or "it's been abused and will not be fixed." My case was even escalated to an engineer at Ford corporate and he discussed with me what the issue was and that a fix was incoming, which to my knowledge still hasn't happened. I posted a thread about this - Clutch pedal sticking..

The car has also been in numerous times for squeaks and rattles, of which nothing has been done because they can't isolate the issue and Ford won't pay for them to replace the panels/dash one by one until the issue is resolved. Sadly, I don't believe the trim piece that fell down is the issue at all, I believe my issue is something in the dash.

The LCD display on the stereo has developed an issue with the coating where it looks like it's cracked but isn't. I was told by several dealerships that it won't be covered because the car was not stored in a heated garage and the film froze and cracked and was "abuse" or "neglect" and will not be covered under warranty as the temperatures the car was exposed to were below what the car should be in (-20F). Funny thing is, last winter was much colder and I never had an issue and left the car outside all winter. I parked the car in my barn this winter and this is when it started happening. It also continued to get worse through spring. Here is a picture of that and no the pull off plastic crap has been removed, this is the actual display itself. It's nearly impossible to read it if the sun is out and I have the sun shade pulled back (glass roof).

Then there have been the several times the car has been in for the rear end making a horrific thunk randomly. I mean this is violent enough that it feels like the rear end had just exploded and I know what that feels like as I have blown up more than my share of GM 10 bolts (lost another one a few weeks ago but ran a personal best of 10.512 @ 130.18 in the Z28 and missed 4th gear..)

- completely off topic but time slip .. because I finally got my 10 second slip and also got my 130 mph and I'm proud of that. Also only got in a single pass before being booted due to no cage, which in all likelihood is good considering the rear end started popping a few miles from my house. Another pass would have exploded it and I didn't trailer the car -

The only thing I can recall actually being fixed by Ford under warranty was when a sensor failed on the rear end and caused my ABS, Traction Control and Stability Control to fail.

I'm sure there are several other issues I have missed but these are most of the issues I have had with my car. It also has just 22,191 miles on it. I can't wait to see what happens by the time it hits 50,000. Hopefully I will have traded it in by then.
I had a very similar issue with my radio display also. My car went into the shop for a small dent and they did an inside/outside wash when they were finished. Whatever chemical the used on the interior completely ****ed up the glass!
If your a little handy and creative you can replace the plastic fairly easy.

Sent from LG G3.
FastFord13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 11:53 AM   #186
Registered Member
Regular

Fought with the repair shop then said **** it, did my own thing.

Sent from LG G3.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1433091100032.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	183825   Click image for larger version

Name:	1433091155730.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	183826  

FastFord13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 12:00 PM   #187
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

You know i was kidding you about you abusing the car

You sure have had your problems with the Mustang. Your Ford dealer must really "SUCK" because all of the things you mentioned should have been repaired under warranty.
My 2012 has been flawless and not one single thing has been bad or needed attention since I bought it in 2011. I did buy the 7 year 70,000 mile extended warranty though so I'm sure my Mustang will probably fall apart at 7 years 1 month and the warranty is over.
I'm planning on keeping mine for a very long time but if I had the problems you have I would probably go for a 2015 V6 or GT More then likely a V6 for me. I just like this engine. The Turbo four is just not for me. They say they are fast and 310 horsepower but I really don't think so, I have a friend with one and I just run away from him on a roll on at any speed.

Are you going to the American Muscle show in August?
Ronnie
Old 05-31-2015, 12:24 PM   #188
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard View Post
I see Indiana limits the lemon law to 18,000 miles of purchase.
It's too bad you couldn't have taken advantage of that.
The issues with the lemon law in Indiana are that they have to attempt to fix an issue a certain number of times. With what Ford has done, by not attempting to fix the issue, saying it's a known issue with no current fix or that the car has been abused which is total BS, they have basically bypassed that part of the lemon law.

I had been in contact with an attorney who deals with lemon law issues and he basically told me Ford would railroad me and if I pursued a lemon law case against them and that I would simply be better off selling or trading the car and being done with it than trying to fight them and get buried by their legal department.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord13 View Post
I had a very similar issue with my radio display also. My car went into the shop for a small dent and they did an inside/outside wash when they were finished. Whatever chemical the used on the interior completely ****ed up the glass!
If your a little handy and creative you can replace the plastic fairly easy.

Sent from LG G3.
There has never been any chemical used on that part of the car. I know I could replace it fairly easily but I feel I shouldn't have to since it should be covered under warranty. Although, at this point, I'm starting to think Ford's definition of a warranty is basically go F yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
You sure have had your problems with the Mustang. Your Ford dealer must really "SUCK" because all of the things you mentioned should have been repaired under warranty.
My 2012 has been flawless and not one single thing has been bad or needed attention since I bought it in 2011. I did buy the 7 year 70,000 mile extended warranty though so I'm sure my Mustang will probably fall apart at 7 years 1 month and the warranty is over.
I'm planning on keeping mine for a very long time but if I had the problems you have I would probably go for a 2015 V6 or GT More then likely a V6 for me. I just like this engine. The Turbo four is just not for me. They say they are fast and 310 horsepower but I really don't think so, I have a friend with one and I just run away from him on a roll on at any speed.

Are you going to the American Muscle show in August?
Ronnie
I have been to several (five) Ford dealerships. None of them will do warranty work without authorization from Ford. Without that authorization, the dealership would be doing it on their own dime and none of them want to get into that can of worms.

I have owned several Ford products in the past, typically Lincolns and never had any issues out of any of them except my one of my LS V8's (I had two) which had a never ending issue of COP failures.

I test drove a 2015 EB and it seemed pretty decent. I did like the interior, not so much the rest of the car. I came extremely and I do mean extremely close to buying a Challenger Scat pack but I want to wait to see how the 2016 Camaro is. If it has the visibility issues of the 5th gen, I won't even consider it. I also came close to buying a Z06 Vette but need something more practical for a DD. I honestly have no intention of ever buying another new Ford.

The EB4 car I drove didn't seem as fast as my 3.7 with CAI/tune with 2.73's. Then again, mod for mod the EB4 would absolutely destroy the 3.7.

As far as the AM show, I hadn't planned on it. I don't even know where it is at.
Old 05-31-2015, 01:47 PM   #189
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Washington
Quote:
The issues with the lemon law in Indiana are that they have to attempt to fix an issue a certain number of times. With what Ford has done, by not attempting to fix the issue, saying it's a known issue with no current fix or that the car has been abused which is total BS, they have basically bypassed that part of the lemon law.

I had been in contact with an attorney who deals with lemon law issues and he basically told me Ford would railroad me and if I pursued a lemon law case against them and that I would simply be better off selling or trading the car and being done with it than trying to fight them and get buried by their legal department.

There has never been any chemical used on that part of the car. I know I could replace it fairly easily but I feel I shouldn't have to since it should be covered under warranty. Although, at this point, I'm starting to think Ford's definition of a warranty is basically go F yourself.

I have been to several (five) Ford dealerships. None of them will do warranty work without authorization from Ford. Without that authorization, the dealership would be doing it on their own dime and none of them want to get into that can of worms.

I have owned several Ford products in the past, typically Lincolns and never had any issues out of any of them except my one of my LS V8's (I had two) which had a never ending issue of COP failures.

I test drove a 2015 EB and it seemed pretty decent. I did like the interior, not so much the rest of the car. I came extremely and I do mean extremely close to buying a Challenger Scat pack but I want to wait to see how the 2016 Camaro is. If it has the visibility issues of the 5th gen, I won't even consider it. I also came close to buying a Z06 Vette but need something more practical for a DD. I honestly have no intention of ever buying another new Ford.

The EB4 car I drove didn't seem as fast as my 3.7 with CAI/tune with 2.73's. Then again, mod for mod the EB4 would absolutely destroy the 3.7.

As far as the AM show, I hadn't planned on it. I don't even know where it is at.
Somebody on here got that same thing on their head unit and got it replaced under warranty. Sucks that they won't do that for you
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 01:59 PM   #190
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Kentucky
One of the many many reasons rip off centers suck.

Adventure till you drop
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 07:18 PM   #191
Road Trip!
Regular

Ish416 I'm so down for an insurance scam just let me know
Old 05-31-2015, 07:40 PM   #192
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joser714 View Post
Ish416 I'm so down for an insurance scam just let me know

What's up with the chick avatar?

Old 05-31-2015, 07:45 PM   #193
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Kentucky
That's his wife...
😎

Adventure till you drop
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 08:50 PM   #194
Road Trip!
Regular

I wish but umm i just found out the other day she is 17 so my *** would be getting a ride downtown. Its lexie grace and she plays anna and her sister anna faith plays elsa. I'd recommend a quick google Chaz12
Old 05-31-2015, 09:05 PM   #195
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
SN95 4X4 stance, OUT!
robb15033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 09:45 PM   #196
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by robb15033 View Post
SN95 4X4 stance, OUT!
Same with the S197...
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 01:34 AM   #197
Road Trip!
Regular

Send a message via Skype™ to Gravydog316
What would you say are NEGATIVES about our Mustangs

*cough*

...EYE am watching...
Gravydog316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 10:33 AM   #198
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
No Mustang with a V8 to drive myself around in and row the gears is fairly negative lol
Old 06-01-2015, 11:29 AM   #199
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:

Thats crazy i am sorry to hear that. I feel like you might have a lemon case maybe
Lemon (automobile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I ended up trading in my 2014 for a 2015 GT Premium. I just couldn't stand the climate thing constantly having to turn the knobs was driving me instan and i regreted not getting a GT in first place so this time when i went in to get the car i went all out and everything i wanted i got so that i never say "i should have got this, i should have got that" like i kept saying w my 2014 v6...

First week and this happens...

Got a new Mustang GT...week later Accident (Pics)
1800CoolGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 11:32 AM   #200
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I had this issue. Sorted under warranty.
Shaker Head Unit Display

Sent from somewhere near the center of the Milky Way
Darth Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 09:49 PM   #201
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
No app support for sync...and price to update nav is ridiculous.
mustanguitarist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 03:16 AM   #202
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlp07 View Post
Umm I don't really have any complain really except the damn cup holders, if you have a manual car you can't really drive conformably.

my only complaint i agree
Saint Patron777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 09:56 PM   #203
Registered Member
Regular

insurance rates on my 14 gt when ur 22.
Old 06-20-2015, 03:03 PM   #204

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1800CoolGuy View Post
There are so many positives about this car that it would take too long to name but at the same time there are few things that are DRIVING me insane (pun intended).

1) MY biggest and most frustrating pet peeve is the fact that there is no auto climate. I have 2014 Premium Mustang ...my 2002 frikkin honda accord had auto climate. It also doesnt help that the manual climate control is complete garbage. I swear i always find my self turning the air from hot to cold every 5 minutes. If i need heat after 10 minutes it gets too hot so i will put the right knob to the lowest possible red spot and then the left nob to lowest setting. When i do that its still blowing really hot almost like turning the nob from full red to barely red doesnt make any differene... so i literally have to turn it to blue side for 5 mins and then red side for 5 mins and the blue side for 5 mins. I have tried turning off the heat once it gets hot but then after 5 mins it gets cold again and i have to turn it on again so no matter what i am always adjusting the climate. If i had known what i know now i would have paid extre $2000 to get the electronics package just to have automatic climate control or i would NOT have gotten the car. Yes its annoying me that much.

2) There is no sun/eye glasses storage area, there is a perfec spot in the middle top area for sun glasses storage but they decided not to add it. Once again my 2002 honda accord had it.

3) The middle console is very outdated...its very bland compared to the rest of the car.

I was considering getting the after market navigation/backup camera from American Muscle. Does anyone know if it includes automatic climate control if i buy it. If so that would literally solver 2/3 of my issues with the car.

Also i would love to hear your negatives about the car.
The thing i hate most is whenever i am driving my car and just want to cruise and relax but noooo here in Dallas, TX everybody in their trucks be thinking they're fast and always want to race.
Arturo3.7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 08:01 AM   #205
Registered Member
Regular

I don't like how at random times my Bluetooth stops working and also that the ford sync is run by Microsoft and I have a windows phone but not all features are compatible

wmelendez13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 08:32 AM   #206
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

My Bluetooth seems to be only connected to sync

In my 2012 with the sync it seems you can't use Bluetooth without a sync comparable cell phone.
You would think any phone with Bluetooth should be able to hook up to the Bluetooth on the radio even if it does not use sync.

My new cell phone is not on the comparable list. I was told that my sync was to old and my phone was to new. DUH !!!!

I'm glad I still had my Blue Ant phone device.
Ronnie
Old 06-21-2015, 04:06 PM   #207
Registered Member
Regular

I not made it through a single event this year without some mechanical or electrical screw up. Today, I found out that I won ESP while driving on dragging brakes. Made swapping wheels a real chore, because as the studs heated up, the lugnuts tightened, and when it cooled, I had over 150ft/lbs of torque on the lugnuts. Thank god for ARP studs...

Proving to my fellow racers that the disdain that some GT drivers have for V6 drivers is unfounded, one results archive at a time since 2013.
jande063 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 04:33 PM   #208
Registered Member
Regular

Prices for a GT in good condition.
Old 06-30-2015, 05:24 AM   #209
Registered Member
Regular

My car seemed to have self image issues after being gridded behind the Ferrari, and started performing weight reduction on course in the form of body parts falling off.
Great looking car, just wish that it were a bit faster. Poor Enzo probably rolled in his grave on Sunday after our last runs...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FOTE7.JPG
Views:	133
Size:	887.2 KB
ID:	186194  

Proving to my fellow racers that the disdain that some GT drivers have for V6 drivers is unfounded, one results archive at a time since 2013.
jande063 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 11:01 AM   #210
Registered Member
Regular

Dosnt have Auto climate

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Chrism is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang