Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Holding water

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  joshtrvino 
#1 ·
My mustang keeps holding water water in the back seat under the back passenger window sounds like a gal of water sloshing around. Ive taken to the dealer 4 times they can't figure it out anyone else had this. Btw it's not leaking into the cabin just is in between the panels and I'm not talking about the door

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

#3 · (Edited)
I had a similar problem with my 2014 mustang. My car sounded like there was water in the back panels and doors. I was not happy to say the least. I found there were black plastic rectangular covers on the inside bottoms of the doors. For some reason they seem to cover up drainage holes for water to escape. Ever since I removed them I never herd water sloshing again. I don't know if this is your problem but it's worth a shot. Hopefully it's not something more serious. It might be in the doors because mine actually sounded like it was more in the back as well, but this seemed to work.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.