Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Car changing decal opinion/thoughts

2K views 26 replies 16 participants last post by  bigmac3 
#1 ·
This will be a huge change but I think I'm going to pull the trigger on it. What do you guys think? I have a white car and it will be the dark blue to match my Shelby stripes and hash marks. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Supercar
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Performance car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Automotive exterior

2013 Premium Performance White

GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted white quarter windows

Last Mod: CDC Performance Grille

Next mod: Bama Race Tune!

See less See more
#3 ·
looks like something exploded all over the car. I personally don't like it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk.

#10 ·
I like when Mustangs are clean with either no decals or one minor decal that stands out against the paint. But, to each his own! My friends hate that I tint my windows and lights and stuff, yet I do it anyways. More power to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

#12 ·
Thanks for the input guys. I'm going to wait on it.

GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted white quarter windows

#13 ·
Thanks for the input guys. I'm going to wait on it.

#16 ·
Yeah I couldn't live my everyday life without tinted windows lol

#22 ·
It's your car bro, you paid for the title!

But I wouldn't do it to my car. The only vinyl I'm getting is the fender hashes, I also took off the "Mustang" vinyl from the side of the car shortly after I got it.

Sent from my iPhone

#24 ·
lol I'm glad I got some in put and advice first. I think of it as a tattoo. I know it's my car but it also helps to get a second opinion of it and I do agree it would look like I just started to throw things on the car and it will look busy.

#25 ·
I love it if you were switching to it but that with stripes and hash is quite busy. BUT it is your so if you are really sold. go for it. Worst case you put it on and take off or take off other stuff. I do like that particular decal. See if you know anyone with photoshop to see it will all on?

#26 ·
Yeah I might do it with photoshop when I have the time. Another thing is I rather just keep the money and focus on my finals so I will worry about all this later lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.