Touch up before show - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-07-2015, 07:31 AM   #1
Registered Member
Exclamation Touch up before show

I am having my car detailed on Thursday to have it ready for a car show on Saturday. Unfortunately it is also my daily driver so it will get a little dusty on Friday, and the pollen is bad in my area right now. What is the best way for me to touch it up Friday evening and Saturday morning for the show? Thursday is the only day i have to get the detail done. Thanks!

Entities19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 08:44 AM   #2
Registered Member
Region: Mexico
California Duster, then follow that up with a spray detailer like McGuierrs or similar. I do this all of the time, especially this time of year. I park in a shell parking lot at work, too, so yesterday when I got home, I washed my fenderwells and tires only just to get the wet shell mud off of the car because it was raining yesterday when I got to work. I love my daily driver but I am not fond of punishing it daily with the dirt/grime. I just waxed it Sunday, too!
2014SGM is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search