Mustang Evolution Forum banner

What do you guys think of these stripes?

2K views 29 replies 25 participants last post by  llseitzer 
#1 ·
I want to put some stripes on my 2014 v6 Mustang and I saw these stripes and I was wondering what you guys think of these stripes. Also if you like them would you like red or blue better?

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Not a red fan but I still thing that looks pretty sweet. Probably still like DIB surrounding the matte slack but sweet nonetheless

#10 ·
Too close together. At a distance they look like one stripe with a very busy center thing going on. As always just one man's opinion.

#11 ·
I know your question was on the stripes but why the cobra emblem on the front of a GT?? Not liking it lol

2013 Premium Performance White

GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted white quarter windows

Last Mod: CDC Performance Grille

Next mod: Bama Race Tune!

#14 ·
What if you take out the center stripes and just do a wide flat black with red on the sides?

#29 ·
+1

#22 ·
If I did this scheme, I'd probably do all red accents to make it pop. I think it'd be a sick and unique setup.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.