Mustang Evolution Forum banner

I need ideas

2K views 37 replies 21 participants last post by  thegreenofguam 
#1 ·
Here is my 2014 v6 premium automatic. I need some ideas on things I could do appearance wise. Thanks in advance

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#13 ·
Pink neons, body kit, 22's, 4" cowl hood, 2' tall rear spoiler.

Or, do whatever you want. You're the one making the payments. With an open ended question like this you're going to get 100 different answers and 101 people who disagree about what looks best.

First thing I would do: window tint, wheels, side markers, and in that order.

#14 ·
Some fog lights would be nice too.

What I've done so far is a new rear valence, deck lid panel, and hash marks on the fenders and I smile every time I unlock my car.

The grille and louvers are next!

Sent from my iPhone

#21 ·
I think the best bang for buck mods are the roush upper grille, fog light setup (roush or raxiom foglights) and mirror covers, hit those up first imho

#24 · (Edited)
Get tires and rims all together, A decent pair or rims will set you back $200 a rim, -- $800 there, the tires with decent performance, look to see a bill of $1,500. Discussed in an older thread, the best mod your money should go towards is a tune and then gears; nothing wakes up your car like that, about $1100 also, I would say go for what makes you feel the car first then go for appearance.

#28 ·
If money isn't an issue why didn't you get a GT premium or Shelby?!?!

2013 Premium Performance White

GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted white quarter windows

Last Mod: CDC Performance Grille

Next mod: Bama Race Tune!

#38 ·
You should get the boss 302 chin splitter. Those make your car look aggressive. Also, you should get those cool looking red brake caliper covers that say mustang.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Mustang Evolution mobile app

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.