Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Trunk warning to others

2K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  kgallowaypa 
#1 ·
Never leave a hammer and tall cans of beer in the trunk at the same time lol. Got home opened trunk and there it was: beer spilled. Seems that hammer got stuck in a perfect position and the beer found it way and punctured. Lol spent 30 mins cleaning away lol. Thinking of removing spare seems like additional weight not needed

Flowmaster force 2 exhaust, jlt cai, x4 bama tuner, carbon fiber dash overlay kit, modern retro shift knob, mmd hood and side scoops, classic quarter louvers, gt500 spoiler, 3.7 and pony emblems, mustang rocker stripes, eibach anti sway roll bar kit, Bbk shorty ceramic tuned headers
Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

#5 ·
I work at a car wash/detail place and when people forget or spill milk in the car, WOW! Talk about an overpowering putrid smell.

My worst was driving a rental car with a bottle of Beam in the trunk. Spirited driving caused the bottle to break and the result was a car that smelled like drinking and driving all the time. I learned a lesson just the OP did.

#9 ·
Lol. Cop says, "why you drinking in the trunk?"

#10 ·
A friend went to Asia with his girlfriend/fiance. She left a carton of milk behind the front seat of her Mercedes. 2 weeks of California summer heat later - she puked when she opened the car back up. Pretty sure they had to sell that car.

#13 ·
Lol. You have a Chinese man locked in there too?

#15 ·
Recall the whole trunk imo!

#17 ·
Car reeks of alcohol yuck lol

Flowmaster force 2 exhaust, jlt cai, x4 bama tuner, carbon fiber dash overlay kit, modern retro shift knob, mmd hood and side scoops, classic quarter louvers, gt500 spoiler, 3.7 and pony emblems, mustang rocker stripes, eibach anti sway roll bar kit, Bbk shorty ceramic tuned headers
Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

#18 ·
I had my roush upper grille in my trunk for about a week along with some clothes hangers and other plastic-friendly abrasive stuff. Never again, at least it didnt get too scuffed up but still annoys me at my mistake.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.