Mustang Evolution Forum banner

WHY

1K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  bamaboy2014 
#1 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood

GT V6 4.0 ?

2013 Premium Performance White

GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted white quarter windows

Last Mod: CDC Performance Grille

Next mod: Bama Race Tune!

See less See more
#2 ·
Add an s next to that gt decal lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#3 ·
Where's the snakes?

#5 ·
this reminds me of one here in town. I gotta ask some opinions sorry no pic right now I will try to get. Car is an 05-09 S197. it has GT350 lower rocker stickers. snake on side. GT on faux gass cap and pony with tribar on steering wheel. It does have duel exhaust. is it a regular GT faking GT350 or is that how they really looked back then. Hell I have hard time finding they even made it those years

#7 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting

Here's another lol I guess it's a college kid thing

GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted white quarter windows

#8 ·
View attachment 179546 View attachment 179547

Here's another lol I guess it's a college kid thing

Your sig comes up twice, and that really threw me off. so i was sitting here squinting at the first picture trying to make sense of the colors, and thinking "2013 premium performance white"... isnt that a gt? and those stripes look black. lol. then i wondered how you know he wants to do a bama tune for the next mod. lolol. took me a good minute. not to mention, thats no 2013 he had. lol

#10 ·
That's rice. Sad but true.

#12 ·
Yeah, almost as bad as all the "R" decals out there. You drive a MUSTANG! The most iconic original AMERICAN pony car - be proud of that! GT, V6 or Cobra - we are all members of the same family... Don't try and add HP with stickers lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#14 ·
Lol that gave me a laugh. I can picture him going to his car and his hood scoop is ripped off

#16 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.