What do you guys think? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-09-2015, 10:22 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Harm_3.7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Yuba City
Region: California
Posts: 351
What do you guys think?

So this how my car is looking as of today just give me you're opinions on how you think it looks 😝

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1428636098.151398.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	179603


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Harm_3.7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-09-2015, 10:30 PM   #2
Registered Member

Regular
 
Ubnbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tazewell
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 3,532
Looks great but it's all matter of personal taste. I wouldn't advertise for anybody unless they were paying the bills (as much as I love Bama). I like louvers, no mustang stripe, and mirror covers. Beautiful car bro!
__________________
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 10:34 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Harm_3.7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Yuba City
Region: California
Posts: 351
What do you guys think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
Looks great but it's all matter of personal taste. I wouldn't advertise for anybody unless they were paying the bills (as much as I love Bama). I like louvers, no mustang stripe, and mirror covers. Beautiful car bro!

I just put on the banner cuz I got it with my purchase haha. I was like its free might as well rock it got a while 😝. Thanks man I appreciate it 👌


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Harm_3.7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-09-2015, 11:14 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
kgallowaypa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Miami
Region: Florida
Posts: 210
Looking good, I would probably say get the window mirror covers in red that would tie the car up good
__________________
2014 Sterling Grey V6 Manual
PMods: Steeda CAI // MPT 93 Octane Tune // 3.73 Gears // Roush 4" Axelbacks // Ghost Cammed by MPT
AMods: Dome Bulbs // Mirror Covers // Hood Pin Kit // Roush Upper & Lower Grille
kgallowaypa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 11:18 PM   #5
Registered Member

Regular
 
Recon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Hopkinsville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 6,530
What do you guys think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
Looks great but it's all matter of personal taste. I wouldn't advertise for anybody unless they were paying the bills (as much as I love Bama). I like louvers, no mustang stripe, and mirror covers. Beautiful car bro!

Just to get your thoughts on this...
Say you're bought a friend's car and it was his baby. And you know it was difficult for him to sell it, but he has to because of financial/health issues. And he would only sell it to you and you alone, because he trusts you would take care of it, and not beat the crap out of it. He turns down a higher offer than yours, but accepts your offer. And you think high of this person. You're the type of person who doesn't want to drive some dime a dozen GT (nothing wrong with that), would you make a tribute car in his honor? With a windshield banner, graphics, emblems, and mild performance mods?
(The mods if money wasn't an issue, or with not much money)
Just curious what are thoughts on a situation like that...


Adventure till you drop
__________________
Mustangalley.com
Mustang of the day,
July 12, 2015
Recon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 11:24 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Harm_3.7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Yuba City
Region: California
Posts: 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgallowaypa View Post
Looking good, I would probably say get the window mirror covers in red that would tie the car up good

I think next mod is the mirror covers and window louvers 🙌


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Harm_3.7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 11:25 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
kgallowaypa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Miami
Region: Florida
Posts: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Recon View Post
Just to get your thoughts on this...
Say you're bought a friend's car and it was his baby. And you know it was difficult for him to sell it, but he has to because of financial/health issues. And he would only sell it to you and you alone, because he trusts you would take care of it, and beat the crap out of it. He turns down a higher of than yours, but accepts your offer. And you think high of this person. You're the type of person who doesn't want to drive some dime a dozen GT (nothing wrong with that), would you make a tribute car in his honor? With a windshield banner, graphics, emblems, and mild performance mods?
(The mods if money wasn't an issue, or with not much money)
Just curious what are thoughts on a situation like that...
I would do it, but the bigger question is, if 'soandso' person passed because of health issues, would you tack on a big decal on the rear windshield with "in memory of 'soandso'". Furthermore, would you still even drive the car to continue the legacy of friendship? A situation like that deserves that car to be kept for life and passed down. As for further mods, no the car should be retained in its purchasing state if it was his 'baby' and kept in mint condition to the time the new owner became the title owner..havnt you listened to this song?
__________________
2014 Sterling Grey V6 Manual
PMods: Steeda CAI // MPT 93 Octane Tune // 3.73 Gears // Roush 4" Axelbacks // Ghost Cammed by MPT
AMods: Dome Bulbs // Mirror Covers // Hood Pin Kit // Roush Upper & Lower Grille
kgallowaypa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 11:38 PM   #8
Registered Member

Regular
 
Recon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Hopkinsville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 6,530
What do you guys think?

^ well I'm going through that situation, and have to make some difficult decisions. He's a good man and the type of person who be there the moment you needed him. But they kept some info. from me (for my benefit due to my own medical issues). Which was he buried his daughter last week and when I found out I called him and find out he's been diagnosed with cancer. I have all the necessary connections to make the car a full custom. but the time frame he's been given, income and expenses come to a not have the car completed for a while with mild performance mods and mostly cosmetics...
Just a very difficult situation, I want to finish it before his times up, but I don't think I could with my income and expenses. Which his wife told me he would love to have his name on the car, and decided that I would make a special one off tuner. It's just his time frame and my money are against me. I told him what I was planning (wanted to keep it a surprise until I found out about his daughter and cancer) and he asked to see it before his times up. It's just tearing me apart, it's his baby and I want him to see his name all over it, before he goes...
To answer you question I'd drive till the day I die, and the mods are what he's always wanted to do it but didn't have the money...

Adventure till you drop
__________________
Mustangalley.com
Mustang of the day,
July 12, 2015
Recon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 11:38 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Chaz12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 578
I would tint your side markers to match the black theme you have going, also maybe get some HIDs but not in that housing. Looks bad and blinds other drivers. Besides that, the car is looking good! I think louvers, side scoops, and mirror covers will look great.


2013 Premium Performance White

GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted white quarter windows

Last Mod: CDC Performance Grille

Next mod: Bama Race Tune!
__________________
2013 Premium Performance White

Bama 91 Race tune, GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks and side stripes, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush 4" Tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted quarter windows, all lights tinted
Chaz12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 11:42 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Harm_3.7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Yuba City
Region: California
Posts: 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Recon View Post
^ well I'm going through that situation, and have to make some difficult decisions. He's a good man and the type of person who be there the moment you needed him. But they kept some info. from me (for my benefit due to my own medical issues). Which was he buried his daughter last week and when I found out I called him and find out he's been diagnosed with cancer. I have all the necessary connections to make the car a full custom. but the time frame he's been given, income and expenses come to a not have the car completed for a while with mild performance mods and mostly cosmetics...
Just a very difficult situation, I want to finish it before his times up, but I don't think I could with my income and expenses. Which his wife told me he would love to have his name on the car, and decided that I would make a special one off tuner. It's just his time frame and my money are against me. I told him what I was planning (wanted to keep it a surprise until I found out about his daughter and cancer) and he asked to see it before his times up. It's just tearing me apart, it's his baby and I want him to see his name all over it, before he goes...
To answer you question I'd drive till the day I die, and the mods are what he's always wanted to do it but didn't have the money...

Adventure till you drop
Man if you start a fund for this I would happily donate for the cause


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Harm_3.7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 11:43 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
Harm_3.7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Yuba City
Region: California
Posts: 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaz12 View Post
I would tint your side markers to match the black theme you have going, also maybe get some HIDs but not in that housing. Looks bad and blinds other drivers. Besides that, the car is looking good! I think louvers, side scoops, and mirror covers will look great.


2013 Premium Performance White

GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted white quarter windows

Last Mod: CDC Performance Grille

Next mod: Bama Race Tune!

I actually ordered raxioms which come in Monday and then I'm sending my stockers out to hidguy to get them retrofitted. For the side markers I have the back ones tinted still but the front ones flew off on the high way 😂


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Harm_3.7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 11:44 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
kgallowaypa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Miami
Region: Florida
Posts: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Recon View Post
^ well I'm going through that situation, and have to make some difficult decisions. He's a good man and the type of person who be there the moment you needed him. But they kept some info. from me (for my benefit due to my own medical issues). Which was he buried his daughter last week and when I found out I called him and find out he's been diagnosed with cancer. I have all the necessary connections to make the car a full custom. but the time frame he's been given, income and expenses come to a not have the car completed for a while with mild performance mods and mostly cosmetics...
Just a very difficult situation, I want to finish it before his times up, but I don't think I could with my income and expenses. Which his wife told me he would love to have his name on the car, and decided that I would make a special one off tuner. It's just his time frame and my money are against me. I told him what I was planning (wanted to keep it a surprise until I found out about his daughter and cancer) and he asked to see it before his times up. It's just tearing me apart, it's his baby and I want him to see his name all over it, before he goes...
To answer you question I'd drive till the day I die, and the mods are what he's always wanted to do it but didn't have the money...

Adventure till you drop
I think the best thing is to honor his wish as much as you reasonably afford and present it to him to make his day. After the mods, I would get a custom chrome plate right where the microsoft sync plate would be or on the passenger dash with his name, signature if possible and a quote. That way you dont have to announce to everyone on the road your driving his car. This is for you, keep it stock but make a memorial within the car, the chrome plate kind like when shelby mechanics work on an engine, that way you will always know and anyone who steps inside and asks what that is, will know when you tell them. Its very subtle but powerful. That is what I personally would do, and I am sorry for the situation you are going though =/ In the end, I would honor his wishes as much as you could but keep the car once its finished if he's close to you.

This video spoke volumes to me when I saw it and it was a dream come true to him, maybe you can gain some insight from this one, terminal cancer patient receives his dream car a few months before he passes --
__________________
2014 Sterling Grey V6 Manual
PMods: Steeda CAI // MPT 93 Octane Tune // 3.73 Gears // Roush 4" Axelbacks // Ghost Cammed by MPT
AMods: Dome Bulbs // Mirror Covers // Hood Pin Kit // Roush Upper & Lower Grille
kgallowaypa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 11:50 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
kgallowaypa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Miami
Region: Florida
Posts: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harm_3.7 View Post
Man if you start a fund for this I would happily donate for the cause


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Totally onboard with that one, $100 here towards mods on my end if that's what his wishes are, guaranteed

To the OP: sorry the thread was hijacked, but still I would go with the mirror covers at $70 for both and louvers and your good
__________________
2014 Sterling Grey V6 Manual
PMods: Steeda CAI // MPT 93 Octane Tune // 3.73 Gears // Roush 4" Axelbacks // Ghost Cammed by MPT
AMods: Dome Bulbs // Mirror Covers // Hood Pin Kit // Roush Upper & Lower Grille
kgallowaypa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 11:55 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
Harm_3.7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Yuba City
Region: California
Posts: 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgallowaypa View Post
Totally onboard with that one, $100 here towards mods on my end if that's what his wishes are, guaranteed

To the OP: sorry the thread was hijacked, but still I would go with the mirror covers at $70 for both and louvers and your good

No problem about the hijack man. It's all for a good cause but yeah there will be a $100 coming from me for sure 👍


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Harm_3.7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 12:02 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
Chaz12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgallowaypa View Post
I think the best thing is to honor his wish as much as you reasonably afford and present it to him to make his day. After the mods, I would get a custom chrome plate right where the microsoft sync plate would be or on the passenger dash with his name, signature if possible and a quote. That way you dont have to announce to everyone on the road your driving his car. This is for you, keep it stock but make a memorial within the car, the chrome plate kind like when shelby mechanics work on an engine, that way you will always know and anyone who steps inside and asks what that is, will know when you tell them. Its very subtle but powerful. That is what I personally would do, and I am sorry for the situation you are going though =/ In the end, I would honor his wishes as much as you could but keep the car once its finished if he's close to you.

This video spoke volumes to me when I saw it and it was a dream come true to him, maybe you can gain some insight from this one, terminal cancer patient receives his dream car a few months before he passes --


This just caused me to watch like 10 videos of people getting cars lol I like the one you posted of the guy getting a 350z, so sad that he passed away shortly after.


2013 Premium Performance White

GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted white quarter windows

Last Mod: CDC Performance Grille

Next mod: Bama Race Tune!
__________________
2013 Premium Performance White

Bama 91 Race tune, GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks and side stripes, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush 4" Tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted quarter windows, all lights tinted
Chaz12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 12:06 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
kgallowaypa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Miami
Region: Florida
Posts: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaz12 View Post
This just caused me to watch like 10 videos of people getting cars lol I like the one you posted of the guy getting a 350z, so sad that he passed away shortly after.


2013 Premium Performance White

GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted white quarter windows

Last Mod: CDC Performance Grille

Next mod: Bama Race Tune!
Yeah, some people don't care about cars but when its your dream car and that happened to be a 350z at that time, its the least you could do. Living in Miami, Fl a rental could have any dream car at that, maybe a short term loan but still attainable. Dont think my dad has had a dream car but a corvette in the 90's and he's had 3 so that's a different dream I have to deal with one day. But it would be good to support a member in need, hopefully we can make his wish come true
__________________
2014 Sterling Grey V6 Manual
PMods: Steeda CAI // MPT 93 Octane Tune // 3.73 Gears // Roush 4" Axelbacks // Ghost Cammed by MPT
AMods: Dome Bulbs // Mirror Covers // Hood Pin Kit // Roush Upper & Lower Grille
kgallowaypa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 12:23 AM   #17
Registered Member

Regular
 
Cise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 503
Put his last name on the trunk, like the gt500s. (13-14) style. That'd be awesome. Couple that with an interior plate. Any further mods should be done in his taste. Does he like a clean car, blacked out, chrome, etc.

Sent from my XT1064 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Cise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 12:41 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
Waylap1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: US
Region: New Hampshire
Posts: 820
Well this thread escalated quickly. O.P. Beautiful car! I love the way the black and red looks! I've seen a few F150s in red with black accents that look sweet too.
Waylap1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 12:45 AM   #19
Registered Member
Commercial Member
Regular
 
au01st's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Alexandria
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 869
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harm_3.7 View Post
I actually ordered raxioms which come in Monday and then I'm sending my stockers out to hidguy to get them retrofitted. For the side markers I have the back ones tinted still but the front ones flew off on the high way


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Careful with HIDguy. Reading a few things lately where people are waiting 4-6mo and having to file claims with the bank after getting nothing.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Have a Raxiom nav system? Hate having two antennas? Contact me to wire your nav thru your factory satellite radio antenna!

"Holy crap bro. You're a genius." - 2011 Kona Blue
au01st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 12:47 AM   #20
Registered Member

Regular
 
natestang07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Soap Lake
Region: Washington
Posts: 5,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by au01st View Post
Careful with HIDguy. Reading a few things lately where people are waiting 4-6mo and having to file claims with the bank after getting nothing.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
STAY AWAY FROM HIDGUY. Good Lord people there is a big thread on here with multiple people out hundreds of dollars and many more around.
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 12:57 AM   #21
Registered Member

Regular
 
Cise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 503
Stay way the hell away from hidguy. Head over to the general discussion section and read the the massive **** blizzard that is brewing

Sent from my XT1064 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Cise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 12:59 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
Cooolbreeez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Arizona
Region: Arizona
Posts: 789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harm_3.7 View Post
So this how my car is looking as of today just give me you're opinions on how you think it looks 😝

Attachment 179603


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Car looks great minus the windshield banner. I've always found that tacky, especially when they're not paying you to advertise for them. Besides advertising looks better on ricers, plus it makes them go faster.
Cooolbreeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 01:09 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Harm_3.7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Yuba City
Region: California
Posts: 351
So who would you guys recommend for a hid retrofit?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Harm_3.7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 01:18 AM   #24
Registered Member

Regular
 
Recon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Hopkinsville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 6,530
What do you guys think?

It's just I haven't bought it yet I'm desperately trying to sell one of my cars to buy his. The money will give him a starting point. His health wasn't good to begin with, he's a diabetic, smokes, over weight and now this. It's skin cancer, but he told me they don't know if it's Nodular melanoma or another type. They found it early on, which is a blessing, but given his current health wasn't good to begin, with the cancer, it will have a higher toll on his body. Just a difficult situation, he's just waiting to find out what type it is, and hopefully it isn't Nodular melanoma. I don't think his body could handle it, praying it isn't. Then the treatment will start, all we can do now is pray. I'm hoping to see him tomorrow or Monday, he's leaving the car with me for a couple of days, to perform some maintenance on it, I'm paying for it. Just a very difficult situation, we have to wait for the results on what type it is, and at the same time the cancer will be growing. Just feel helpless to him right now...
When I purchase the car I'll start a thread on its progression and his own during treatment. We're calling it project: Together

OP I apologize for basically taking over your thread, just a difficult time, and it's been constantly on my mind. Just had to let it out.
This is my last post on him until I purchase his car, or get an update on him...

Adventure till you drop
__________________
Mustangalley.com
Mustang of the day,
July 12, 2015
Recon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 05:09 AM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
KONABLUE3.7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 25
What kind of headlights do you have, btw your car looks badass
KONABLUE3.7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 06:53 AM   #26
Registered Member

Regular
 
Ubnbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tazewell
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 3,532
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Recon View Post
Just to get your thoughts on this...
Say you're bought a friend's car and it was his baby. And you know it was difficult for him to sell it, but he has to because of financial/health issues. And he would only sell it to you and you alone, because he trusts you would take care of it, and not beat the crap out of it. He turns down a higher offer than yours, but accepts your offer. And you think high of this person. You're the type of person who doesn't want to drive some dime a dozen GT (nothing wrong with that), would you make a tribute car in his honor? With a windshield banner, graphics, emblems, and mild performance mods?
(The mods if money wasn't an issue, or with not much money)
Just curious what are thoughts on a situation like that...


Adventure till you drop
I honestly wouldn't do anything but drive it. I would leave it exactly as he had done it and drive it. That would pay the most tribute to him, I feel. I might personalize a license plate to something that was unique to him and I. But if something happened and he ever got the car back, I would want it to be exactly where he left it.
__________________
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 02:11 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
Harm_3.7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Yuba City
Region: California
Posts: 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by KONABLUE3.7 View Post
What kind of headlights do you have, btw your car looks badass

I have stock headlights haha. Thanks 👌


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Harm_3.7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 02:32 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
sid719e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 436
That's a great looking car. I think rear aluminum window louvers would look great (rear window not quarter window).
sid719e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 02:46 PM   #29
Registered Member

Regular
 
Famine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Rapid City
Region: South Dakota
Posts: 684
I like it all but the banner
Famine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 02:47 PM   #30
VIG
Registered Member
Regular
 
VIG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Wilmington
Region: Delaware
Posts: 1,238
Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one and they all stink.

With that being said, I like what you've done with your ride. Looks sharp. My only thing is I'm not a fan of the banner. I love Bama, but unless they were sponsoring me I wouldn't have that on. I wouldn't even drive my car off the lot until they took the dealership logo off of my car.

As for what someone said earlier about the tribute decals, when I die, if anyone puts "in loving memory of vig" or anything like that on their car I swear to god I will haunt them.
__________________
IG: workshardplayshard
VIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 02:53 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
Harm_3.7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Yuba City
Region: California
Posts: 351
Okay guys I've decided banner is coming off but who should I get retrofits from since hidguy is a bad idea lol


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Harm_3.7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 03:13 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
Chaz12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harm_3.7 View Post
Okay guys I've decided banner is coming off but who should I get retrofits from since hidguy is a bad idea lol


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Don't take it off because others don't like it. You put it on for a reason. I personally have a white American Muscle one and the only thing they have done for me is sell me tons of stuff and take all of my money lol just kidding, they are great. But they don't sponsor me and I love my windshield banner. If you like it, keep it. Other people's opinions are great but if you already put it on the car, I wouldn't take it off because a handful of people don't like it on their car. It's YOUR car.


2013 Premium Performance White

GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted white quarter windows

Last Mod: CDC Performance Grille

Next mod: Bama Race Tune!
__________________
2013 Premium Performance White

Bama 91 Race tune, GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks and side stripes, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush 4" Tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted quarter windows, all lights tinted
Chaz12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 03:29 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
Harm_3.7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Yuba City
Region: California
Posts: 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaz12 View Post
Don't take it off because others don't like it. You put it on for a reason. I personally have a white American Muscle one and the only thing they have done for me is sell me tons of stuff and take all of my money lol just kidding, they are great. But they don't sponsor me and I love my windshield banner. If you like it, keep it. Other people's opinions are great but if you already put it on the car, I wouldn't take it off because a handful of people don't like it on their car. It's YOUR car.


2013 Premium Performance White

GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted white quarter windows

Last Mod: CDC Performance Grille

Next mod: Bama Race Tune!

Well I have to take it off for my mustang club so I can actually rep for them rather than bama lol


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Harm_3.7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 03:33 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
Chaz12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harm_3.7 View Post
Well I have to take it off for my mustang club so I can actually rep for them rather than bama lol


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Lol alright then, I guess my inspirational words were of no need


2013 Premium Performance White

GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted white quarter windows

Last Mod: CDC Performance Grille

Next mod: Bama Race Tune!
__________________
2013 Premium Performance White

Bama 91 Race tune, GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks and side stripes, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush 4" Tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted quarter windows, all lights tinted
Chaz12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 03:45 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
Harm_3.7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Yuba City
Region: California
Posts: 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaz12 View Post
Lol alright then, I guess my inspirational words were of no need


2013 Premium Performance White

GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted white quarter windows

Last Mod: CDC Performance Grille

Next mod: Bama Race Tune!

Haha don't worry they will inspire someone who's reading this thread 😝


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Harm_3.7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ladies and Gentelmen i introduce to you my baby DOZER lmk what you guys think dozer 13 Pictures and Videos 81 09-20-2013 06:11 PM
YOU GUYS......YOU GUYS [/cartman] Kyle The Bar 4 12-18-2005 12:45 PM
What do you engine guys think about that 4.0l for the 2005? ASSEMbler Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 31 01-15-2004 05:07 PM
Well guys what do you think? Brent The Bar 16 12-21-2003 05:24 PM
What do you guys think? Davy03 Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 6 10-25-2003 11:13 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



02:49 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.