Mustang Evolution Forum banner

2K views 31 replies 12 participants last post by  efrain 
#1 ·
Well guys it was nice to join this forum with my 2014 3.7 but its now time to join the big boys!? Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood

Ride or die

See less See more
#13 ·
Nice ride man! Personally I think the 2015's are more Fusion and less Mustang though. The Ford ecoboost challenge came to my job and I had the opportunity to drive one. I don't know if it was the turbo 4 or the IRS it just didn't feel like a "sports car" to me (a 5.0 might have fixed most of that though). But that new 2015 Roush, oh goodness...

2014 Sterling Grey FP6 w/ Tech package
Current Mods: Gibson exhaust; MMD hood scoop and side scoops; Tinted head lights, tail lights and all reflectors.

#17 ·
is that ivory? what color? never saw that before. looks badass.

.....traitor ;)

#30 ·
Congrats man! Real nice car. I wasn't much of a fan of the 2015's but I must admit they've grown on me, esp the interior! How do you find the IRS?!

2013 Mustang GT 5.0 6sp MT-82 3.73 rear end, Track pkg, Brembo brakes, Premium, Glass roof, Navagation, Borla S-Type axel back exhaust, Airaid cold air intake, SCT X4 Tuner, Eibach Sportline lowering springs, Whiteline adjustable Panhard bar, Barton short shifter and bracket, Whiteline transmission insert.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.