Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Has anyone installed the V6 fog lights kit?

2K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  Strata197 
#1 ·
I was wondering what the diameter of the hole is in the fog light bezel. The kit I'm referring to is the one that sells for about $339 from most places and adds fogs to the stock bumber.

Jeremy

#4 ·
I hear you. I purchased the bezels and lights for $130 shipped, but couldn't justify almost $190 more for the starkey harness. I ended up just buying a $10 universal harness from Amazon. I understand that this route is not ideal for some, as I didn't use the OEM switch (I know there is probably a way, but I just don't know enough to mess with the wiring), but for $10 bucks, I can live with it for now.m

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution

#9 ·
Ford Mustang GT Fog Lamp Kit 2013-2014 (Part No: DR3Z-15200-AA)

This is what I ordered. It's an OEM part, so the fitment was perfect. To answer your initial question, the fog light opening is about 1.75 inches in diameter. Here's a photo. Like I said, I'm not sure how this compares with Starkey's or Raxiom's fog lights, but it's probably pretty similar. Hope that helps.

Attachments

#10 ·
#13 ·
I'd go with an Eleanor style fog setup if I were you. For one the projectors on the '13/'14 kinda suck and for two I can't get that style for mine :/

2014 Sterling Grey FP6 w/ Tech package
Current Mods: Gibson exhaust; MMD hood scoop and side scoops; Tinted head lights, tail lights and all reflectors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.