Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Grille emblems

6K views 37 replies 17 participants last post by  PonyDriver 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, just wanted to start a thread for grilles, just want to see what people have and what they have done to theirs. Here is my black retro billet grille with the tri bar pony emblem, the white paint in the middle was almost completely gone when I checked it a couple of days ago so I decided to try something new tell me what you guys think. Green Vehicle Car Symbol Family car

G.H.I.G 2014 V6 Mustang
MMD Ducktail spoiler
Roush axle back exhaust
Black upper and lower retro billet grille
MMD 551c matte black rims

See less See more
#2 ·
It looks like you changed the American flag to Ireland or something lol but I like how it matches your car theme. It's unique and something I have never seen before.

2013 Premium Performance White

GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted white quarter windows

Last Mod: CDC Performance Grille

Next mod: Bama Race Tune!

#4 ·
I bought the California special grilles and I like them a lot! I'm kinda regretting it now though since I'm interested in getting the raxiom gt style fog light transformation kit for the v6

Sent from my SM-N910T using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#5 ·
Ya I really want to get a gt grille as well but get the fog light deletes and put some halos on them, I love the look of the fog lights but I don't want to spend like 500+ dollars on them especially since I want the deletes anyway.

G.H.I.G 2014 V6 Mustang
MMD Ducktail spoiler
Roush axle back exhaust
Black upper and lower retro billet grille
MMD 551c matte black rims

#8 ·
Sounds like you want the 2013 boss 302 style grilles. I don't really know how to put halos so if anything, I'd get the GT grille and plastidip the center part to make a ring of halo light on the edges.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#25 ·
I picked up a pair of the 3.7L Cyclone badges off of Amazon. Come with choice of red or blue. Empire Racing Parts puts them out.

#26 ·
3.7L Cyclone badge and plasti-dip.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.