Mustang Evolution Forum banner

New midpipe hanging to low

6K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  FastFord19 
#1 ·
Car is sitting on h&r super sports.

Just installed lethal performance h pipe today and its sitting way to low. I scraped on everything, it sounds horrible. Had anyone had the same problem and how could i fix it

#9 ·
I've heard this to be a very common problem in the S197's. There just isn't that much room under there. I was planning on a MRT catted H pipe but am afraid with the roads we have around here I'd end up catching it on a pothole and ripping my whole exhaust out. Try explaining that to Mr. Insurance Man...

2014 Sterling Grey FP6 w/ Tech package
Current Mods: Gibson exhaust; MMD hood scoop and side scoops; Tinted head lights, tail lights and all reflectors.

#17 ·
I'm so resisting the urge to make a crack about one's pipe hanging too low...

...darnit!

#18 ·
But in his Garage he includes "SR springs" in his suspension upgrades.:confused:

#19 ·
I rarely go to it to modify(garage thing). I'm piecing it together for a one time install. So far I have the gt500 mounts, and Koni struts on standby. SR springs next along with upper control arm. Thanks.

Just messing with ya, I'm stock height but the pro chamber likes to smack things. I can only imagine 1.5" drop.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

A total of 0 inches
Lol
He's going to tell you the koni oranges made him lower :p

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app

It did lower the axle some. This is why my exhaust kept rubbing against the rear end. You even installed them bro. Bad human. Bad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.