New Tidalwave Supercharger is now available - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-09-2018, 09:07 AM   #71
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: Europe
Life lesson... paypal, with CC. If the seller is asking you to do a wire transfer or gift or whatever. Bail.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048 34k miles. 99 Cobra 4V swapped, FTBR IRS swapped, exhaust, tuned by James Gordon.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2018, 09:10 AM   #72

Region: Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
Life lesson... paypal, with CC. If the seller is asking you to do a wire transfer or gift or whatever. Bail.
True Scotty, true
Saddest part is I work for the concrete / mold company and we do 15 wire transfers per day. But looks like I got a real "winner" this time.
DominikDee69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 10:30 AM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Region: West Virgina
https://www.oag.state.va.us/consumer-protection/
605 RWHP on a safe tune
scott9050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2018, 10:31 AM   #74
Registered Member
Regular

Region: West Virgina
https://www.justice.gov/criminal-fraud/report-fraud
605 RWHP on a safe tune
scott9050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 10:44 AM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott9050 View Post
Thanks Mate !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-06-2018, 09:50 AM   #76

email address on Tidalwave's website is not a valid email address anymore. Tried to call him again and it goes directly to Tim's voicemail. However you can still place an order through their website. Tidalwave still owes me $2740 and I don't think that I see that money soon.
Legitimate business that steals from people.
Old 05-16-2018, 09:12 AM   #77

A message from David L.
Another happy customer of Tidawave Superchargers
He still owes me money also....I did the same thing that you did. I found a site where I could post this.. After he gets your money,,, say bye. he will not contact you....

Hey Tim, You have been MIA for about two months now. I'm having tons of trouble out of my Tidalwave supercharger kit that you installed on my 2014 V6 Mustang. Everything from the fake TIAL blowoff valve, witch by the way blew completely off because the flang was glued on not welded and also had the wrong spring installed. That has already cost me $300 to replace and have welded on with a real TIAL Blow off valve. None of my tubing has been bead rolled and keeps blowing off tubes. I've had to use zip ties to hold the tubing back so that the harmonic balancer does not rub a hole in the tube (which it almost did before I caught the rubbing sound problem). There are bolts missing from the supercharger bracket causing the supercharger to vibrate.. And, best of all The Vortech Supercharger part no. tag has been removed and your Tidalwave logo was used to covered up the place where the Vortech tag should be by you . I found this out when I tried supplying Vortech with a part no. The supercharger is now blowing off oil and was installed just 3 months ago by you.. I've been trying to reach you for two months now. I give up!! you win... I'm not accusing you of this, but, with the tag missing usually means stolen, used, or fake. With no response from you in two months, what do I supposed to do. I've even contacted Vortech to see if I can have the supercharger rebuilt and pay for it myself, they won't touch it because it does not have a factory tag on it. I was told by Vortech that most of the time that the tech that builds the supercharger unit writes the part no. under the part no. tag with a sharpie. I removed your logo and there is evidence of scraping or scratching. If the no. was there , it's gone now.... . $5800 down the drain plus the $1000 that I spent on hotel in VA Beach and gas and travel time.. oh yeah plus the $300 to replace the blow off valve.. I have mentioned all of these problems in emails and text with no response from you. If you are having health issues, I'm very sorry. But, you would think someone from your business would respond on your behalf and let someone know if you are having health issues and you would get back with me. I've tried giving the benefit any doubts with no respnse . I have NOT gone on social media about this until now. If I can't reach you by phone, text or email. I had no other choice than to reach out to you in this matter. I don't for a second like doing this, this way. I don't like using social media, I don't even have have a Facebook account. I truly believe this is the wrong way to handle this matter But, what alternative do I have? You may have made a lot of people happy with your installs and I'm sorry if this offends any of your happy customers.. But, You told me yourself that if I have any problems ( I have many problems)to contact your website email address or text, or call you...You may have a lot of friends that may rip me a good one..I can't help that and it's okay, I can take it!...I just wanted what I payed for.. And so would they.. I'm truly sorry to any of your happy customers and any of your future happy customers.... I would like to be a happy customer also, I was looking so forward to this install and it has turned into a nightmare. One more thing, I've contacted another installer that is going to fix all of the issues. That's going to cost me another $1200 labor and the cost of a new supercharger unit. I think we all know what they cost $2200 to $2600 depending where you purchase it. Again, I'm so sorry if I offended anyone about my situation. Also, I AM NOT !! having buyers remorse. I just want what I paid for....If I had it to do over I would have went with a Pro Charger kit that is built professionally by Pro Charger. Not that I don't like Vortech, I do very much!! I have used them before on another build. You had the only Vortech Supercharger kit that I could find..This was the only YouTube video that I could find from Tidalwave that allowed comments…(I wonder why)?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang