Mustang Evolution Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Car totaled insurance is taking car parts available

2K views 29 replies 17 participants last post by  bucko 
#1 ·
Hey car got hit guy hit me totaled installed 3.73 gears car has 7000 miles its a 14 so anyone near Madison Wisconsin that has a mustang and wants to swap rear ends as long as insurance gets something back its all good. I am planning on buying a GT but I don't have any rear end to swap I suppose I should call the junk yard. I'll post any 3.7 specific parts I'm selling once I get they get removed and I know they are not damaged I hope my driveshaft is ok got shorties and steeds air intake bbk TB other stuff I'll let you guys know when I can.

I might make out I had 2400$ in aftermarket coverage anyone should get that cost me $1 every month

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution

#2 ·
My car had 14000 miles on it got in June can I take off my sway bars without replacing them? It was gonna be fixed until repairs hit 18k then they offered me 24,000 with 500 deductible out it was a vert fully loaded but I paid 31k new and add 2400 to that 24 comes to 26.4k not bad I was gonna buy a turbo but it would be safer and smarter for me to just buy a used 14GT vert they have them loaded for 30-31 so I should be good I'll throw in some NOS and I'll be happy not gonna go crazy with mods like I did on this one.

#16 ·
Glad to hear you're OK.

If you wind up selling stuff, hope I'll find you in the Classifieds section. Tail lamps look good...should be able to sell them for some decent money.

#18 ·
I'm interested in the TB and did u have a RTR deck lid? If so, is it still in good condition? Let me know asap.

Thanks

2013 Red Candy 3.7, MPT Tune, Afraid intake, BBK shortys, BBK mid-pipe w/cats, Borla Ataks, 4:10 Ford Racing Gears, LED Fog Lights, California Special Black Spoiler. Raxiom interior LED dome lights, Raxiom license plate LED lights, blacked out all side and back markers and tail lights.

#19 ·
^ That's not the rtr panel. If you look at the picture you can see its raised between the lights, looks like a CF piece to me.

To the OP, the v6 and gt driveshaft are not interchangeable. You'll have to get a new one.

#24 ·
Just bbk shorty headers the ATAKs got destroyed and bad news for anyone looking for a driveshaft all I need is an adapter to make it fit on a 5.0 so I'm keeping that since it was not cheap and it was one of my favorite upgrades better gas mill age more power freed up with less rotational mass

#25 ·
Clear your inbox OP

2013 Red Candy 3.7, MPT Tune, Afraid intake, BBK shortys, BBK mid-pipe w/cats, Borla Ataks, 4:10 Ford Racing Gears, LED Fog Lights, California Special Black Spoiler. Raxiom interior LED dome lights, Raxiom license plate LED lights, blacked out all side and back markers and tail lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.