Premium dash - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-03-2015, 06:10 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Premium dash

Hey guys. I posted a feeler thread in the wanted section but I'm gonna reach out here and see if anyone wants to do this. I'm looking to swap dashes with the premium guys. The brushed aluminum one. I'll put some money on top too but I was curious if anyone wanted to actually trade me. I have the base dash that's grey with the lettering that says "mustang". Lemme know guys

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2015, 06:55 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
I dont think anyone is going to want to do that, especially because the premium dash matches the whole premium car with the chrome accents. Your best bet would be to just buy the premium dash somewhere like eBay and just swap it out instead of trading but hey maybe someone will, just my opinion. I bought my premium to have better things like the brushed aluminum dash so why would I trade it for a downgraded one?

Bama 91 Race tune, GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks and side stripes, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush 4" Tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted quarter windows, all lights tinted
Old 05-03-2015, 07:01 PM   #3
Kevin.Cook

Didnt i pm you the full set from ebay? Its cheaper then when i bought mine on there.

I highly doubt anyone is wanting to downgrade. Typically if people do swap out the brushed aluminum dash, they go for the carbon fiber one from some GTs and I think some Shelbys have it? Idk but your best bet is buying it. Be extra careful when removing the panel on the right side that attaches to the airbag.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2015, 07:10 PM   #4
Kevin.Cook

Also, take care when removing the dash part in front of the steering wheel. I find it can scratch the plastic shroud right behind the wheel fairly easily.

I just wish the brushed aluminum dash said Mustang also :/

Old 05-03-2015, 07:43 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

[QUOTE=Kevin.Cook;2222082]Also, take care when removing the dash part in front of the steering wheel. I find it can scratch the plastic shroud right behind the wheel fairly easily.

I just wish the brushed aluminum dash said Mustang also :/[/

Yeah you did but I don't want to have two dashes lol. And I know I've removed the dash before to wrap it I just want a smooth finish behind the wrap instead of the honeycomb

Old 05-03-2015, 08:08 PM   #6
Kevin.Cook

Sell the stock one on CL. I did with mine. Might get like $20 for it. But money is money if its not doing you any good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Old 05-03-2015, 08:26 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin.Cook View Post
Sell the stock one on CL. I did with mine. Might get like $20 for it. But money is money if its not doing you any good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

I'm gonna at least try and trade with someone. You never know lol. Thanks for the tips though

Old 05-03-2015, 10:22 PM   #8
Registered Member

Regular

Region: California
Keep this in the for sale/wanted section,please.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang