Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Remote Start! $115 plug n play

37K views 164 replies 42 participants last post by  Freakrule21 
#1 ·
I bought a remote start off Amazon that utilizes your factory remote to start your car, it was literally plug and play with a harness made for the mustang, all u had to do was tap into two other wires, but hardest part is disassembling everything, but if any of y'all are interested here's the link Factory OEM Remote Activated Plug and Play Remote Start for Select 2008-2014 Ford https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NBCT0FK/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_gJLyvb1N7KQ16

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

#160 ·
What r u currently stuck on I'll try to help u as best as I can I did mine 2 weeks ago so I'm fairly confident in it. If it's just programming look on their website they sent me the wrong programming info and I sat there trying to get it to work for 2 hours and when I got the right one it took me 30 seconds

#165 ·
I know this is an old thread. This is my first post but long time reader. I want to purchase and install this but terrible at electrical components. Apparently there are no stores that carry this item near me. Did anyone ever manage to make a walkthrough and/ or has pictures of install? Thanks in advance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.