Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993
1. Get that hood painted. No offense.
2. Get yourself from 3.73 gears (I saw that you're an auto)
3. If you have serious plans of boost, get the big supporting mods out of the way now. Driveshaft, suspension, tires, etc.
4. Don't waste your money on a CAI. Use that money for headers and a mid pipe.
5. Get yourself a tuner with some tunes from MPT. Bama is watered down tunes, and their customer service is complete and total crap.
6. Get some lowering springs with your suspension. Will make your car look great and handle better.
7. spoiler - totally changes the rear of the car. I recommend a gt500 or gt/cs depending on your preference.
8. Enjoy learning how to do it all, the experience, and don't get too caught up or frustrated with things. Have fun with it, enjoy the car and drive it like it's meant to be driven
Grabber is spot on with his #8: I've found that I get far more pleasure from the journey then reaching the destination.
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, Performance Package: Roush Quarter Window Scoops; Roush Jackal Rear Spoiler; Modded GT Wire Mesh Grilles; Eibach Pro-Kit Springs; Mishimoto Oil Separator; MAPerformance CAI; MBRP XP Catbacks; Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors; BAMA 93R Tune; Royal Purple juice in everything!