Long time gone! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-07-2015, 03:18 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Long time gone!

Wow it's been a few years since I posted here! I wonder who is still active? Anyway I don't have a mustang anymore (working on that) but my dad just bought a 2013 that is about to lose the factory warranty. What should be addressed before it goes away?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Mustang Evolution mobile app
fultonboy09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-07-2015, 03:26 PM   #2
Kevin.Cook

Well, the warranty covers stuff that breaks that shouldn't within a set number of years. Are you referring to the Ford Maintenance plan you can purchase? Otherwise, the only thing he would be getting fixed is if there are any recalls for that car.
Old 06-07-2015, 03:28 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
We are just trying to get the "best bang for the buck," since he has had it for only a couple weeks he hasn't lived and breathed over every nut and bolt so he doesn't know what it should look/sound/feel like.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Mustang Evolution mobile app
fultonboy09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-07-2015, 03:47 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Maybe take it to someone you know that is a mechanic or knows what to look for. Even yourself if you know the basics. Look over everything and make sure there are not leaks, loose hoses, anything that does not look right and then take it in before the warranty expires. I have been out of warranty since I bought my car and haven't had to take it in for anything besides a recall. You can't really predict the future but you can take care of the car and do your best at preventing future problems.

2013 Premium Performance White

GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted white quarter windows

Last Mod: CDC Performance Grille

Next mod: Bama Race Tune!

Bama 91 Race tune, GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks and side stripes, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush 4" Tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted quarter windows, all lights tinted
Chaz12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 03:49 PM   #5
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Florida
Or take it to the dealer.... if its within warranty, you can take it in any time and have them check it over.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang