about to bite bullet on supercharger - Page 6 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-20-2015, 09:41 AM   #176
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,589
You probably run faster times than him in your 3.7L too. Especially with a good converter. That's another thing with ppl in this thread getting caught up in HP numbers. A driver mod can make up for a LOT when it comes down to a day at the 1/4 mile if the cars are stick shifts.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-20-2015, 09:48 AM   #177
Kevin.Cook
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
You probably run faster times than him in your 3.7L too. Especially with a good converter. That's another thing with ppl in this thread getting caught up in HP numbers. A driver mod can make up for a LOT when it comes down to a day at the 1/4 mile if the cars are stick shifts.
Yea, I mean, with the Autos then typically you can go by HP numbers because you are taking MOST of the driver error out. Unless they have a REALLY bad wheel setup and such and the car can't grip to save its life.

With Manuals though, personally, I just wanted one as a DD. I know I will be terrible if I try to race it. So I don't try to toot my horn saying I am a bada** with it or anything. I just wanted an Auto for the strip and a Manual for a DD.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 12:18 PM   #178
Registered Member
Regular
 
Hawkstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Sioux City
Region: Iowa
Posts: 1,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin.Cook View Post
Yup. However, if you REALLY want to take on a 5.0 Coyote with a fully bolt on 3.7, SA Raceway in Texas is where to do it. Those people mis-shift SOO bad you can hear it from the stands. Some of those guys run 13.7-14.1 in the 1/4 mile with those 5.0s. EMBARRASSING!

I guess just cuz they have a 5.0, they think they can beat everyone. I guess a big engine isn't everything. I think some people should invest equally in driving lessons as they do with mods. #dynoracers
You just nailed the point I was attempting to make. The reason I was comparing a SC modded 3.7 vs a stock GT is just that... people that buy the stock GT and think they are automatically unbeatable. There are plenty of owners like this around in my experience.

And lets be honest, we all know the person behind the wheel is a huge factor (especially in manuals), but when comparing CARS, horsepower and other numbers are all you can really compare. There is a reason that hp is one of the biggest sales factors on cars.

Back to the subject at hand, the OP's Stang is a JACKED UP BEAST now, and even if he spent slightly more than a stock GT owner, I personally would prefer his ride because it's custom and he put a lot more work into it then signing the loan papers. Which is why I am giving him major props.
Hawkstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-20-2015, 12:28 PM   #179
Kevin.Cook
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
True. But having a stock 5.0 also has a lot to consider. Even if it has a few ponies less. 1 item is reliability. The more you mod a car, especially your DD, the less reliable it can become depending on what mods you are throwing at it. Plus, the life of the car can decrease. Not saying it will, but just saying it can. That is with any boosted/modded car.

Now on the other hand, you have a newer stock 5.0. It's baseline is already at 370 rwhp stock. Has alot of longevity due to it not being fudged with by any shops and still has everything 100% covered by Warranty. To me, that goes a long way for a DD. This also applies to any car though stock vs modded. I would personally go with the stock 5.0 with 40 less rwhp if I knew I was going to still have everything covered and have a car that keeps its long life.

Also, another IMPORTANT thing to keep in mind. The Procharger does not build boost until after 3k RPM. So for the DD that will never see the track, a Procharged 3.7 is almost pointless. You will almost never hit its powerband while doing normal day to day driving. But with an N/A car with 350+ HP and Torque, you get to enjoy most of that power regardless. Whether it be off the line or at 5k RPM.

So that 415 rwhp and 380 torque is peak power. If you are just using it for DD, then when you check the dyno graphs, compare the boosted 3.7 to a stock 5.0 at around 2.5k-3k RPM and THAT is what you will be comparing in the modern/everyday driving life. Because I doubt anyone is romping around at 5-6k RPM red light to red light. LOL. At least...I hope not.


Just something else to consider when comparing N/A to Boost.

Definitely major props to OP for reaching a new level in his 3.7 though. No hate towards anyone.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 12:51 PM   #180
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,589
Actually for a DD the procharger is really good on a sixxer. You keep the stock driving characteristics and gas mileage for the commute which is really really really good in the Cyclone. But when you DO want to punch it the power is always there hidden up in the higher RPM band.


This is pretty much the case for all centrifugal blowers tho. If you need the boost to come earlier, all you need to do is pulley the blower up to the max recommended level and then throw a wastegate in somewhere that will maintain whatever boost level you actually need.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 12:54 PM   #181
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,253
I do not like centrifugal blowers on coyotes either. There is one that's fast and that's beefcake's car lol.

Have not seen one impressive one on the street.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 12:58 PM   #182
Registered Member
Regular
 
Hawkstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Sioux City
Region: Iowa
Posts: 1,273
I disagree that the procharger is pointless. With no boost until 3k you are still able to get killer fuel efficiency, while still having the beast waiting in the brush when you need him.

That's the big reason we are seeing 4-bangers on sports cars and high end luxury cars.

Finally, to those that are assuming I dont like the GTs, not sure where you got this. If I had $$$ to burn on gas and mods I would get a GT in a second, but I dont so V6 with mods as I get $$$ is the way I prefer.

Back to my very basic comment that a modded SC v6 would beat a stock GT... Ill stick by that comment.
Hawkstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 01:00 PM   #183
Kevin.Cook
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
Actually for a DD the procharger is really good on a sixxer. You keep the stock driving characteristics and gas mileage for the commute which is really really really good in the Cyclone. But when you DO want to punch it the power is always there hidden up in the higher RPM band.


This is pretty much the case for all centrifugal blowers tho. If you need the boost to come earlier, all you need to do is pulley the blower up to the max recommended level and then throw a wastegate in somewhere that will maintain whatever boost level you actually need.
Very true. But not everyone does that. I guess some gears can help you down low if you had a boosted 3.7 and want to race 5.0s.

I was just saying for the normal driver who will never be revving his car to the moon each time they took off. Heck, I would even say a majority of 3.7s will never even see a drag strip.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 01:04 PM   #184
Kevin.Cook
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstang View Post
I disagree that the procharger is pointless. With no boost until 3k you are still able to get killer fuel efficiency, while still having the beast waiting in the brush when you need him.

That's the big reason we are seeing 4-bangers on sports cars and high end luxury cars.

Finally, to those that are assuming I dont like the GTs, not sure where you got this. If I had $$$ to burn on gas and mods I would get a GT in a second, but I dont so V6 with mods as I get $$$ is the way I prefer.

Back to my very basic comment that a modded SC v6 would beat a stock GT... Ill stick by that comment.
Also true but if you are spending $5,000 for fuel efficiency, then you are boosting for the wrong reason. As the roi before you possibly get rid of the car will never happen.

What happens if that beast you have waiting in the brush, gets beat by the beast waiting in the brush in the 5.0? lol jk

But seriously, if you did boost a 3.7 but kept getting beat by bolt-on 5.0s, how would that make you feel?

Not defending the 5.0, this applies to any platform.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 01:12 PM   #185
Kevin.Cook
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
and yes. I am creating an argument because I am bored at work with nothing to do. Don't worry though, we can hug it out later.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 01:18 PM   #186
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,589
I want to hug it out now tho...
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 01:19 PM   #187
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,589
I'm also at work with nothing to do... waiting for a gaggle of ppl to get done with a meeting so I can go in there and fix a projector... oy.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 01:20 PM   #188
Kevin.Cook
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Ahh...a fellow IT person?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 01:21 PM   #189
Registered Member
Regular
 
Hawkstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Sioux City
Region: Iowa
Posts: 1,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin.Cook View Post
Very true. But not everyone does that. I guess some gears can help you down low if you had a boosted 3.7 and want to race 5.0s.

I was just saying for the normal driver who will never be revving his car to the moon each time they took off. Heck, I would even say a majority of 3.7s will never even see a drag strip.
I think you're talking in extremes to make your point. Like either we have to drive like a gramma or a drag racer. When the reality is a SC is perfect for a lot of DDs because we can get out of traffic in a hurry, or take it easy and save gas, or when duty calls... Show off what we got.

If your saying a SC V6 is pointless because it never sees a track, then you might as well put GTs in that group while you are at it.
Hawkstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 01:24 PM   #190
Registered Member
Regular
 
Hawkstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Sioux City
Region: Iowa
Posts: 1,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin.Cook View Post
Also true but if you are spending $5,000 for fuel efficiency, then you are boosting for the wrong reason. As the roi before you possibly get rid of the car will never happen.

What happens if that beast you have waiting in the brush, gets beat by the beast waiting in the brush in the 5.0? lol jk

But seriously, if you did boost a 3.7 but kept getting beat by bolt-on 5.0s, how would that make you feel?

Not defending the 5.0, this applies to any platform.
Actually, V6 owners are spending $5000 LESS for fuel efficiency. Then they have the OPTION down the road to spend $5000 for killer power when they want it. Doesnt sound like a bad deal to me.
Hawkstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 01:30 PM   #191
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin.Cook View Post
Ahh...a fellow IT person?
Well, I am a jet mechanic for the USAF by trade but then I hurt my knee and they put me in an office till I got it fixed and then found out I was good with computers so now I'm A+ and Sec+ certified but now I'm better so I'm probably going to go back to fixing jets soon. Yeah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstang View Post
I think you're talking in extremes to make your point. Like either we have to drive like a gramma or a drag racer. When the reality is a SC is perfect for a lot of DDs because we can get out of traffic in a hurry, or take it easy and save gas, or when duty calls... Show off what we got.

If your saying a SC V6 is pointless because it never sees a track, then you might as well put GTs in that group while you are at it.
Yeah most GTs never see a track either...
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 01:37 PM   #192
Kevin.Cook
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
My other concern about people who are boosting is - are you telling your insurance company so they can add it to your coverage? I would be ANGRY if I had a boosted car, got in a wreck. And I just lost a $5,000 mod because it was aftermarket and not covered/I forgot to get it covered.

Some insurance companies are nice enough to ensure aftermarket stuff. Like for me, Geico has all my stuff insured.

I say that because I doubt the warranty Procharger provides, covers accidents. lol
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 01:45 PM   #193
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fariko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 60
Everyone, let's all just hug it out. We all have awesome Stang's (I'm assuming) so let's all appreciate each others cars and opinions. Stock 5.0's and SC V6's are both quick as ****. Let's all band our power together and dominate some ricer's.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Fariko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 01:49 PM   #194
Kevin.Cook
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstang View Post
Actually, V6 owners are spending $5000 LESS for fuel efficiency. Then they have the OPTION down the road to spend $5000 for killer power when they want it. Doesnt sound like a bad deal to me.
I doubt anyone on here buys a Mustang for fuel efficiency. As they are not very efficient to begin with. So that is a bad justification. Should have got a Honda or something.

The $5000 less spent is usually $5000 extra that the bank did not approve in the loan so the person gets a v6 instead or their credit life is not long enough yet. OR...the GT is out of the persons budget in general.

I wasn't just trying to compare a GT to a V6. My posts clearly state what I am saying applies to any platform. I was just comparing what it was to be Naturally Aspirated vs. Boosted. For Reliability and such.

My apologies if everyone got caught up in the titles.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin.Cook View Post
True. But having a stock 5.0 also has a lot to consider. Even if it has a few ponies less. 1 item is reliability. The more you mod a car, especially your DD, the less reliable it can become depending on what mods you are throwing at it. Plus, the life of the car can decrease. Not saying it will, but just saying it can. That is with any boosted/modded car.

Now on the other hand, you have a newer stock 5.0. It's baseline is already at 370 rwhp stock. Has alot of longevity due to it not being fudged with by any shops and still has everything 100% covered by Warranty. To me, that goes a long way for a DD. This also applies to any car though stock vs modded. I would personally go with the stock 5.0 with 40 less rwhp if I knew I was going to still have everything covered and have a car that keeps its long life.

Also, another IMPORTANT thing to keep in mind. The Procharger does not build boost until after 3k RPM. So for the DD that will never see the track, a Procharged 3.7 is almost pointless. You will almost never hit its powerband while doing normal day to day driving. But with an N/A car with 350+ HP and Torque, you get to enjoy most of that power regardless. Whether it be off the line or at 5k RPM.

So that 415 rwhp and 380 torque is peak power. If you are just using it for DD, then when you check the dyno graphs, compare the boosted 3.7 to a stock 5.0 at around 2.5k-3k RPM and THAT is what you will be comparing in the modern/everyday driving life. Because I doubt anyone is romping around at 5-6k RPM red light to red light. LOL. At least...I hope not.


Just something else to consider when comparing N/A to Boost.

Definitely major props to OP for reaching a new level in his 3.7 though. No hate towards anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin.Cook View Post
Also true but if you are spending $5,000 for fuel efficiency, then you are boosting for the wrong reason. As the roi before you possibly get rid of the car will never happen.

What happens if that beast you have waiting in the brush, gets beat by the beast waiting in the brush in the 5.0? lol jk

But seriously, if you did boost a 3.7 but kept getting beat by bolt-on 5.0s, how would that make you feel?

Not defending the 5.0, this applies to any platform.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 02:01 PM   #195
Kevin.Cook
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstang View Post
Kevin is my 3.7 hero. Man do I love his car with those hood vents....
Well you are very kind sir.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 02:05 PM   #196
Registered Member
Regular
 
Hawkstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Sioux City
Region: Iowa
Posts: 1,273
27 mpg at 80mph is considered very fuel efficient when my wifes 2005 infiniti fx35 gets 20 mpg at the same speed.

I'd bet people looking at both the GT abd V6 consider fuel efficiency when making their decision. Actually, Ford would tune our cars towards max fuel efficiency if market research didnt show demand for it.

The bottom line is I can see the advantages of SCing a v6 while also respecting that the GT has even more rediculous upside.

No need to hug it out here, I dont take debates like these personally.
Hawkstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 02:06 PM   #197
Kevin.Cook
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
You still arent telling me what I want to hear. The REAL reason 3.7s get boosted. Then i will stop trolling you. Lol
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 02:22 PM   #198
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,589
Because they "shoulda got the GT" and they can't sell the V6 for payoff.

__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 02:24 PM   #199
Kevin.Cook
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
Because they "shoulda got the GT" and they can't sell the V6 for payoff.

LMAO. this had me rollin...

Nah man! I guess I will have to say it then. And I can bet everyone can agree...

BECAUSE IT IS FUN!!!!!

...not because you want to compete with a stock 5.0.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 02:39 PM   #200
Registered Member
Regular
 
Hawkstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Sioux City
Region: Iowa
Posts: 1,273
I did say the real reason... Best if both worlds, my man!

Plus you are the custom mod king... You gotta know... Wait a sec... You have SC envy!!!! Lol jk

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Now I have to get back to mowing my lawn. It's making my Mustang look bad.
Hawkstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 02:43 PM   #201
Kevin.Cook
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Actually, now what I have a manual 3.7, I do have SC envy. LMAO
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 02:43 PM   #202
Registered Member
Regular
 
FastFord13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Montreal
Region: Canada
Posts: 4,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin.Cook View Post
You still arent telling me what I want to hear. The REAL reason 3.7s get boosted. Then i will stop trolling you. Lol
Lmao! Popcorn

Sent from LG G3.
FastFord13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 02:49 PM   #203
Registered Member
Regular
 
FastFord13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Montreal
Region: Canada
Posts: 4,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstang View Post
27 mpg at 80mph is considered very fuel efficient when my wifes 2005 infiniti fx35 gets 20 mpg at the same speed.

I'd bet people looking at both the GT abd V6 consider fuel efficiency when making their decision. Actually, Ford would tune our cars towards max fuel efficiency if market research didnt show demand for it.

The bottom line is I can see the advantages of SCing a v6 while also respecting that the GT has even more rediculous upside.

No need to hug it out here, I dont take debates like these personally.
Ha ha ha, my car is lightly modded with 3.73s, and with some spirited driving around town I've seen my mpgs at 22 liters per 100kms or around 11 mpgs a couple of times lol.
She likes to drink when driven hard Gigitty.

Sent from LG G3.
FastFord13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 02:50 PM   #204
Kevin.Cook
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
With the mods my 2014 3.7 has, a 1 week combined average of city and highway got me to 21.5. And that was me babying it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 03:04 PM   #205
Registered Member
Regular
 
Hawkstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Sioux City
Region: Iowa
Posts: 1,273
Trust me, Im getting around 19 in city only... I cant drive slow. But damn if it isnt nice to get 27 on road trips!
Hawkstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 03:07 PM   #206
Kevin.Cook
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hmm, even when I had only 3.31s I only got a max of 25 avg mpgs. Must be that northern climate.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 03:15 PM   #207
Registered Member
Regular
 
Hawkstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Sioux City
Region: Iowa
Posts: 1,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin.Cook View Post
Hmm, even when I had only 3.31s I only got a max of 25 avg mpgs. Must be that northern climate.
Must be because I am at about 2.3 rpms at 80 and getting a solid 27 mpg. Love it.

Of course it always feels like my stang has learned the grandma mode so maybe that makes a dif?
Hawkstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 03:17 PM   #208
Kevin.Cook
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Plus you aren't tuned I am guessing. So you probably have that stock Ford tune. And they most likely they have it tuned in favor of fuel economy. That and the air is better up north. Not humid and hot like down here. Where the norm is a very humid 105 degree day.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 03:54 PM   #209
Registered Member
Regular
 
elkoritaNAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 851
I don't know how we got off topic or saying a sc v6 is better than a gt or vice versa lol I like the fact that power kicks in 4rpm and above be used majority of the time I am in traffic hence my mpg is not adversely affected. On the other hand, when I wanna punch (ie when I see a Camaro or 15gt) it's nice to know I can punch it to get their attention lol. Will be going away for work for a month my mustang will surely be missed.


Flowmaster force 2 exhaust, procharger supercharger, carbon fiber dash overlay kit, modern retro shift knob, mmd hood and side scoops, classic quarter louvers, gt500 spoiler, 3.7 and pony emblems, mustang rocker stripes, eibach anti sway roll bar kit, Bbk shorty ceramic tuned headers
Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
elkoritaNAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 03:59 PM   #210
Kevin.Cook
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkoritaNAY View Post
I don't know how we got off topic or saying a sc v6 is better than a gt or vice versa lol I like the fact that power kicks in 4rpm and above be used majority of the time I am in traffic hence my mpg is not adversely affected. On the other hand, when I wanna punch (ie when I see a Camaro or 15gt) it's nice to know I can punch it to get their attention lol. Will be going away for work for a month my mustang will surely be missed.


Flowmaster force 2 exhaust, procharger supercharger, carbon fiber dash overlay kit, modern retro shift knob, mmd hood and side scoops, classic quarter louvers, gt500 spoiler, 3.7 and pony emblems, mustang rocker stripes, eibach anti sway roll bar kit, Bbk shorty ceramic tuned headers
Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
I was just bored and wanted to mess with Hawk. lol
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stiegemier snake bite kit 03whitey SVT Mustang 9 01-06-2013 02:48 PM
Is it time to bite the bullet and realize that we are NOW in a Depression? Can we survive this? imported_travis The Bar 7 03-26-2010 05:22 PM
Looks like another top 5 team is about to bite the dust Brent The Bar 18 09-11-2005 11:03 PM
Bite me once...shame on you... PureVenom The Bar 12 07-02-2005 02:47 AM
help putting together list of bullet proof drivetrain tire Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 6 01-15-2004 12:36 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



01:27 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.